Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 9

Maan and geet were in the car thinking of where to go for lunch. "What do you want to eat?", Maan asked.

"I don't know. Just go anywhere."

Maan thought about where he could take her. He knew she didn't really like continental cuisine. She liked Indian food. So he decided to revisit a place that they had been to a few months back. Geet was dumbstruck when she saw where Maan had brought her. The Dhaba! She looked at Maan and asked, "Sir, are you sure were at the right place?"

"Yes I'm sure", Maan said.

Geet remembering the last time they were here says, "But... You don't like eating at dhaba's. Why would you come here?"

"But you do, that's why. And besides, nowadays I seem to like a lot of things that I never liked before. Now do you want to eat or stay in the car all day?"

Maan walked around the car to open the door for Geet. She was still surprised that Maan had brought her here. He wasn't the same man she met months ago at Hoshiarpur. He had changed. But only to her. To everyone else he was still the same angry stone like man. She knew this because of his interactions with the rest of the office staff. He still had his stone like expression on but only Geet could see the softening in it. Had he changed for her? No that's not possible. And so what if he did, it didn't make any difference Geet thought.

Geet snapped out of her trance when Maan said, "Let's sit near the car so no one can steal anything this time."

Geet began to laugh, "Well if something does happen this time you can't blame me because you brought me here."

"I won't", he assured her. She looks so beautiful when she laughs, he thought.

"I highly doubt that", Geet said to annoy him.

He glared at her and didn't say anything because he wasn't in the mood for argument. They sat near the car. The dhaba was buzzing with people. Maan looked around and was disgusted at the lack of hygiene. However this time he was determined to hide his distaste for the place. They ordered their food. Geet ordered her usual long list of cuisine. He wondered how she could eat so much and still be so skinny. He could tell Geet was waiting for him to show any sign of weakness towards the place. There was a mocking smile on her face.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked rudely.

"Nothing, I'm smiling because it's good for your health. You should try it." she said with a even bigger smile.

"Are trying to be funny? Because I'm not laughing."

"Your so serious all the time. Lighten up and relax s bit.", she said brightly.

"I would but I have this nutcase that I always have to worry about because she doesn't ever use her brain", he told her with a slight smile.

"Are talking about me?", Geet questioned innocently.

"No, I'm talking about the lady sitting over there", he said motioning towards a women sitting in a corner.

"But you don't even know her.", Geet said and then realized he just being his usual sarcastic self. Why did she always say stupid things? "Oh you mean me.", She said with a frown.

Maan shook hid head. This girl was a whack job and was going to turn him in to one as well. At that instant their food arrived but the frown remained on Geet's face. "What's wrong?", Maan inquired.

"You don't have to worry about me or take care of me.", Geet answered quietly. "In fact, I don't want you to. I really appreciate all you've done but I don't want you to feel like you have some sort of obligation towards me, because I'm not your responsibility."

"I know I don't have to worry about you, I just naturally do. Anyways my worries are my problems not yours. Now you should eat. The Butter chicken looks good.", he said trying to avoid the topic because he knew Geet would get upset.

Geet ate her food comfortably, however Maan barely touched any of his. The food didn't look very appetizing. He took a few bites and pretended to enjoy his meal. Geet looked at his plate and asked, "Sir, why are not eating?"

"I'm not that hungry. I had a big breakfast.", he lied readily.

"Just admit it. You don't like it here.", Geet proclaimed.

"I never said that. I like it here, I'm just not used to it."

"We could have gone somewhere else. You didn't have to bring me here. Plus, food like this would never suit your stomach. You can only eat at 5 star restaurants", she said teasing him once more.

"Don't start again. Just eat your own food.", Maan said in irritaion.

"Do you want to eat some peppers instead, maybe that would be appetizing for you." She said bursting out laughing.

Maan remembered the last time they were here and the torture he went through. He had ate quite a few peppers just to prove Geet wrong. She challenged that only a Punjabi sher could eat whole peppers. Of course him being the self righteous person that he was, didn't like being called weak and gulped down a number of whole peppers. Maan gave Geet irritated look. He didn't want t argue with her. He knew it would only give her anxiety. And he was trying to take Dadi's advice and be calm. He didn't think it would last long. Geet wasn't exactly the easiest person to deal with. In fact, she was the only person who he had trouble dealing with.

"Oh lighten up. Now Can you please eat.", Geet told him.

"I will", Maan replied.

Still Maan couldn't eat. He ripped his paratha into pieces to make it seem like he was eating. Geet saw this and became aggravated. "Babaji, kya karoon mein iska?", she thought. Loosing patience she grabbed a piece of partaha and dipped it in the Butter chicken. "Open your mouth.", she told Maan.

"What?", he asked in confusion.

"I said open your mouth.", Geet said with annoyance.

He stared at her with his mouth open in surprise and she took this opportunity to stuff the food in his mouth. "Now eat! Stop being such a sahab zaida."

Maan gulped down the paratha in his mouth. He stared at Geet with intensity. He quickly snapped out of it and attempted to eat. Geet always surprised him. He felt happy because she was concerned for him. Maybe he shouldn't eat more often so she could feed him herself. He laughed at himself in his head for thinking that. At that moment he wanted to tell Geet that he loved her but he knew he couldn't.

Maan finally dropped Geet home. He didn't want to leave her. They had such a good day together. He didn't want it to end. Reluctantly he drove away after watching her go inside her house.

Surprisingly, Geet felt the same way about her day as Maan did. After a long time she was relieved of her problems thanks to Maan. She liked his company. To her amazement she felt as if the day was so good because she had spent it with Maan. Yes they a argued a lot, but they also understood each other better than anyone else. He always knew how to make her feel better.

She was very shocked at when he took her to the riverside. Never in a million years did she imagine that Maan once had a soft side. What dazed her more was his past. She finally understood Maan completely. She couldn't be mad at him for always being angry anymore. His cold exterior was his way of protecting himself. But it also made him shut out the rest of the world from seeing his true self. He was a good human being and deserved to be happy. Maan was lonely and he needed someone to fill he void in his life. Then Geet remembered it was her he wanted to fill that void with. Except, that wasn't possible. But would it be so bad to be with Maan? He was so caring andโ€ฆ ,"Geet, stop it. You can't think like that.", She told her self. She noticed that these days her thoughts kept wandering towards Maan. She needed to stop. He was just her boss and possibly a friend, and that was all.

That night she kept trying convince herself that Maan did not mean anything to her. Well, most of us are always in denial when the first fire of love ignites in our hearts, but that didn't mean we wouldn't like to burn in that fire someday. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Next Part: Maan and Geet are back at the office, Sasha is jealous. What does she have up her sleeve this time?

Hey guys, yes I know its been a long time. I was busy with my classes. Hope you guys enjoy this part. I tried to make the mood lighter. Please tell me how you feel about it. Let me know if you like the way the track is going.Sorry if any of you feel that this part was too short, but I didn't just want to keep going and make it boring for the sake of making it longer. I'm still thinking of how to do the next part and I'm a little stuck. I will try to make the updates long but no promises becasue I will only write what comes to me at the moment. Oh and below is a list of peeople on my Pm list. I forgot to add it last time. PLEASE COMMENT. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PM List

*mittu*
-afsha-
.Lali
1kaarzoo
aarub
AKANargis
alias90
anufa
cherrie_cupcake
chullbulli
cute-aly
cutegurl224
Giginaik
maybe-just
micks
naddiya26
NIDIZ
rushtrip
sarita21992
scorpiangyal
shalini_s
smiliey
Sofna
Starry_night
sweet cherry
sweet scorpio
sweet_charmed
swetha10
Edited by ann65 - 13 years ago
neahakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy An65
brillant omgg I loved it. Pls continue. I'm dying to read more. Keep it up dude. And pls add me to ur pm list thanks a lot once again.

Neaha
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow amazing update.. Maaneet at the dhaba was nice... do continue soon n thanx a lot for the PM..
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A great part Ann. Now Geet is in denial. Lets see what Sasha is up to next.

My name is not on the PM list above but I did get a PM from you about the update. So its all good. Please continue soon.
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
loved it dhaba again and it was cute she feed him
"Now eat! Stop being such a sahab zaida." wow
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Don't bother about the length......the content is what matters......and it's awesome! I would love it if the parts were longer......but am happy with the way it's going......it's just great! Geet has also started to feel something for Maan.......but she's not accepting it......lolz......oh, and I loved the update........every bit of it......their little nok-jhonks......her feeding him......their unexpressed feelings......it was all superb! Do continue soon.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update
Liked the way Maan took Geet to that dhabba
Geet was really trying to irritate Maan a lot
Liked the way Maan was shocked wen Geet fed him n his idea was awesum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Evn Geet is falling for him good
Update soon n longer part plzzzzzzzzzzz
sweet cherry thumbnail
that was super super super good ๐Ÿ‘ 
cant wait to read u nxt update๐Ÿ‘
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was great! Loved the Sahab zaida part. Thanx!
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update!!! gud to see both went down the old memories lane of dhabba night...............so geet has sumthin which she's fightin wid .....lol