Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sad and emotional update...... Who have a great Talent in writing...... I am eager to know what happened to Sid..... And also how he is going to tell Riddhima.....
By the way I have full confidence in you, that you will make the ending happy somehow..... Miracles do happen and I do believe in them..... So no chappals from my side😊.....

Ann.

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey all...thanks so much for reading and commenting...i was at work all last nite and just got back so i wont have time to thank you each individually...just a great big THANKS to you all....

I havent written the next part yet...when i get a chance i will be sure to update as soon as i start...and finish writing it...

πŸ˜ƒ

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arp - enjoying it, but so fearful for SR now, poor Sid πŸ˜”
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Hey all...thanks so much for reading and commenting...i was at work all last nite and just got back so i wont have time to thank you each individually...just a great big THANKS to you all....

I havent written the next part yet...when i get a chance i will be sure to update as soon as i start...and finish writing it...

πŸ˜ƒ

Appoo fabulous update, ur are an intense writer and I love reading your posts, they r sensible. do continue and please a HAPPY ENDINGπŸ˜ƒ
amazing yet againπŸ‘

now i am really scared to now what is the things that is going to nake siddhima all sad sad. but i am sure once ridz know about the problem, she will help him fight the problem with him, she will be by his side through thick and thine.
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arpu,

Firstly, I want to thank you for showering us with the gift of your thoughts... they are deliciously scripted here, πŸ‘πŸ€—

You know, there is a subtle nature to the way you write. it seems like there could be something more than what the sentence implies... and indeed, that is how I felt after reading the first part (I have yet to get to the second). I sense a lot of ache and an overwhelming warmth - strange mixture eh? I realize that everyone is telling you to create a "happy ending" and I too, am a sucker for happy endings. But, I want you to do me a favour... continue this in the way you intended or the way it comes to you. I want to read your thoughts, whatever they are. Each writer has their own vision, and I think you have something really going here... so let the layers unfold.

That when I least expected it you came not only into my life but my heart as well.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cheers,
dc

πŸ‘
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arps,

Its Wonderful, Awesome...............Loved it.

When r u going to update the next part................Its so intesresting and wanted u to write more.............U r an Awesome writer.

Well done..........
Keep going.....
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arp,

Beautifully & Brilliantly written.πŸ‘
It's Emotional & you have written in a perfect way to bring the feel in it.
God Knows what has happened to Sid but something is serious.
I liked his decision of telling the truth to Riddhima coz he can't & should'nt lie to her at this stage of life.
You may say it's Bakwaas but it's not Bakwaas at all.
It's Brilliant.πŸ‘

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...wow I loved reading the second part toooooooooo......I could feel the suspence..the tension..the emotion.....the fear...

I cant wait for part 3.
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for the wonderful comments...and especially for reading this story...i'm glad you guys are sticking to it...unfortunately i'm too busy at work to get a chance to respond to your comments individually...but i promise i read them and sometimes they inspire me to write more...so thanks...

and for some news...

Ok...its official...this is going way slower than i thought...i simply cannot stop writing about these two...everytime i try to move forward and start typing all i end up doing is heading down another path...tht seems to delay where i want the story to go...so i am officially changing this to a FF...for those that want more...enjoy...for those that were hoping i'd wrap it up in a few more posts...sorry....but i guess you should've known if you've ever seen any of my other postsπŸ˜†...i simply cannot be short...😳

ne wayz...enuf of tht...here's part threeπŸ˜ƒ

UPDATE 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There. Perfect!" Riddhima stated out loud after setting the last of the white flower petals on the ground.  She took a step back and glanced around the room she had just spent the past few hours decorating.  She wanted everything in place for when Sid returned from his appointment.  After all, he wasn't the only one capable of surprises she thought to herself with a smirk.  She went to the table to make sure all the food was set, the red candles were lit, and white petals were covering the black tablecloth. Then she slowly started lighting the candles that were set out to guide Sid exactly where he was supposed to go from the door to the table, then to the living room, and finally upstairs.  She took dessert up with her and set them on the balcony and thought to herself, This night is truly meant to be... just like us.  A new moon, candles, dessert and my personal favorite sugary treat, my husband. She glanced up at the clock and realized that his shift was almost over and she had yet to get ready.  She quickly darted back into the bedroom and slipped on the dress she had been waiting to wear for what felt like forever.  As she took a glance in the mirror and turned first to the right and then to the left, the smile on her face grew into a full-fledged grin.  "Take that Mr. Modi.  You may have been the one to remember our first encounter anniversary, but I am positive that I will be the one with a better gift."  And with those words she grabbed her cover up and headed downstairs to wait for her husband to arrive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sid drove up to his house he was filled with both eagerness and fear.  Eagerness because he knew soon he would see his ultimate balm, Riddhima, who when he took her into his arms would help him find peace, even if only for a few moments.  And fear, not for himself really as he hadn't quite grasped what this meant for him, but for his wife.  For having to say the words that would bring their world crashing down on her.  In fact, he was so afraid of how Riddhima would react he stopped in the driveway and rehearsed different ways on how to tell her what he had learnt at his appointment. 

Should I just give it to her straight?  Just go in there give her hug and then say, "Riddhima, sit down, there's something I need to tell you..." Or will that be too much for her?  Will that cause her to freak out?  Maybe I should just go in and hug her and take her out for dinner, spend an evening and make it special.  Then later after we are home let her know that I found out something at my appointmet..."  But maybe that will ruin the idea of a romantic night out for her.  I don't want her to think about a romantic dinner and remember the words I told her.  The best approach is probably to go in there and wait for Ridz to ask me how my appointment went.  But what if she doesn't ask me? Will I not tell her just because she didn't ask? Oh please, Sid this is your wife, Riddhima, when has she let the opportunity to interrogate you go?  She will ask, and when she does that's when I should answer.  Okay, come on, Sid you need to do this.  You need to go in there and let your wife know what is going on!  Stop wasting time.  In fact, now more than ever time is precious so instead of sitting in the car by yourself, go and spend it with the woman you love. 

With his decision made to tell Ridz in whatever manner comes up first, he gets out of his car and heads up the driveway toward the front door.  As he starts to insert his key into the lock he has remembers of all the sweet moments they had shared right here in the threshold of their home.  Like when he first brought her home after their shaadi, and she did the ghar pravesh.   Or one of his favorites the time when she was about to leave him in that beautiful yellow suit, and then she stopped her foot from crossing the threshold.  Where she simply turned around with tears in her eyes and told him without words that she wanted to stay with him.  And then there was the second ghar pravesh, where he had her knock down his favorite red chawal.  Of course, he tried to be romantic and ended up almost giving her concussion.  But the smile she had on her face as she walked away rubbing the back of her head...man his heart still sighs. 

Then there was their third ghar pravesh, he smiles to himself.  That was by far his most favorite one of them all.  Oh sure in the first one she was gorgeous in her dulhan outfit, and in the second one she was beautiful with that sari and especially that smile.  But the third one, he whistles slightly through pursed lips.  He flashes back to that day...

-Arp