Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Pocsy !! LOVED both the updates !! Absolutely fabulous. I love how Sid's driving Riddhima crazy. lol. When are you updating next ?
Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pocco .👍🏼
it is an excallent OS . plzzzzzzzzz update soon.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Armaan literally dragged Shilpa into the Fire Escape. People were looking and wondering why a senior doctor is behaving like that with an intern.

Shilpa ( anxiously)- Are you crazy, Armaan? What are you doing!

Armaan shut the  door of the FE and turned towards her as she stepped down the stairs , backwards to stop him from coming any closer.

Armaan ( angrily)- Exactly my question! What in the world do you think you are doing, Shilpa?

Shilpa looked at his angry face and blinked her eyes at him. Am I scared of him? No. Take a deep breath and face him. You can deal with him, Shilpa. You can.

Shilpa ( nose up in the air)- What did I do?

Armaan shakes his head and gives out a short chuckle as he moves away from her and leans against the wall rather boyishly, his hands in his pockets and his smug grin back on his face.

Armaan – Just because am good-looking , it doesn't mean I am dumb, madame!.... Ever since our fight at the terrace, there is a sea-shift in your behaviour and not just me… every person in that ward was noticing it.

Shilpa ( glares at him)- Not my mistake!...Look.. am sorry as an intern my behaviour was not right, agreed … but….( looks at him suspiciously)… I don't trust you, Armaan… not after what I saw.

Armaan looks at her in disbelief. He takes his hands out of his pockets and steps down two or three steps.

Armaan ( his voice softer )- You don't trust me… I see… and regarding what exactly?

Shilpa ( a little intimidated)- Regarding…. Sid-Siddhanth and Riddhima….You are still hanging on to your past…..i ( Armaan gets closer listening to her and she instinctively put up her hand on his chest to keep him at an arm's distance)…I don't want you to come between them…

Armaan stopped in his tracks as he realized that Shilpa had kept him at a distance. Her hand was on his chest. He slowly took her hand off his chest and , clasping her fingers , he looks at her. He is not angry anymore. The mention of Siddhanth-Riddhima seemed to have calmed him down.

Armaan ( looking at her fingers)- Shilpa, you are a stranger. You are nobody to me. You are a nobody in Sid and Riddhima's lives either. But you know what?... We three are everything to each-other. You are not a part of us…

Tears well up in Shilpa's eyes as Armaan says that and she tries to get her hand out of his grip but he holds it strong.

Armaan ( directly)- You are a nice girl, Shilpa . Very nice and trust me, even though you are such a nuisance , I like you….( voice hardens).. BUT… if you ever try to come between me and Siddhanth and Riddhima, I will NOT take it. Get it?

Shilpa just looks at him as he gently puts her hand down and starts to go towards the Fire Escape door….

Shilpa ( suddenly)- Armaan… STOP!

Armaan stops and Shilpa walks upto him , tears swimming in her eyes but not falling out.

Shilpa ( looking directly at him )- I maybe a stranger…. But if you ever try to come between Siddhanth and Riddhima, I will NOT take it. And you better get it!

Armaan is rather taken aback…

Armaan ( suspiciously)- What is your issue?

Shilpa ( slamming the FE door on him)- NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, Dr.Mallik…

Just then, Armaan's phone rings…..

Armaan ( looks at the cellphone screen)- Sid?.... ( taking the call)… Ya, Sid?....Hmmm… What?... Oh… yes, yes, why not?...Yeah, done!

Armaan ( ending the call)- Siddhanth's Mother?.....Oh no! As if this Shilpa is not enough to deal with!

TO BE CONTINUED……..

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Sid was getting ready to go to the hospital. Riddhima was blinking her stunned eyes at Sid as he coolly buttoned up his shirt and checked himself out in the mirror.

Riddhima ( timidly )- Are you serious , Sid?

Sid ( brushing his hair)- I have always been serious. It is you who likes to play on the suspense.

Riddhima ( puzzled)- What ?

Sid ( looking at his colognes as he listened to her )- Nothing. Ya, am serious. Mom will be home by 6pm and we have dinner at 9pm where she wants Armaan, Jiggy, JP, your Mum , Dad and I have invited Shilpa as well. Clear?

Riddhima ( sitting down on the bed)-Sid, am going to faint'

Sid ' Please don't! If you faint in front of Mom, she will send you for a pregnancy test.You know how overly dramatic is.

Riddhima immediately stood up , going pink in the cheeks. Sid looked at her image in the mirror and just rolled his eyes.

Riddhima ( rubbing her temples in tension)- Your mum hates me Sid'.And I don't even know what she would like in dinner' and I'

Sid ( looks at her)- Mum doesn't hate you, Riddhima' it is just that she loves me too much. But things have changed'..I mean, I told her that everything is great between us'

Riddhima's eyes shot up to his face and for a moment she felt that Sid's face was so tender. But maybe it was not. She just looked down.

Riddhima (meekly)- Is everything really great between us? 

Sid ( picking the car keys)- That is for me to know and you to guess, Riddhima. Anyway, don't worry about dinner. Shilpa has offered to help and'

Riddhima ( taken aback)- Shilpa? Why will Shilpa come and cook in my house?

Siddhanth (amused)- Chill! Why are you screaming as though some dinosaur is coming to visit you? She is a sweet girl'

Riddhima ( throwing the hangers that she was holding)- And she is a beautiful girl! I don't want any beautiful girls coming to my house to cook!

Sid ( thumping his hand on the dressing table )- Well, this is my house as well! And that beautiful girl will come to my house, help you cook and you will behave nicely with her!

Riddhima looks at his face for a second or two. Then , she sits down quietly on the bed.

Riddhima ( sulking )- Okay'

Siddhanth ( surprised)- Okay? You don't want to fight?

Riddhima ( looking away)- Am fighting'

Sid ( looks at her and lifts his hand to touch her head but draws it back)- I know'

Riddhima looks up and Sid looks down at her. Then, somehow Riddhima's mind again goes back to last night and she lowers her eyes.

Sid ' We will talk about this later, Riddhima. Right now, we have Mum to deal with. Shilpa will be home by afternoon and don't worry. Your duties have been attached to someone else'.and' another thing'

Riddhima ' What?

Sid ( seriously)- Mum believes that we are much in love now' ( Riddhima's face begins to curve into a big smile but she stops it)' and for the three days that she is here' I want her to believe that'.

Riddhima ( instinctively)- That we are in love'

Sid ( looking at her with a small smile )- Yes' we are in love.

TO BE CONTINUED'..

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pocu....finally you managed to update your FF..........loved every bit of it.......please continue asap........

love
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pocco di  🤗
thank u so much 4 dis quick update
so Sid's mom is back 😲
Now dat's what i call a great entry 😆 😉
goshhh can't wait to know what will happen next...😉
plzzz update asap..

Harshita
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm to Poco dear... you write fics as well... and all the same i love this too...
great work and yaar Riddhima ko itni daant padvadi ???? well she deserved in this case but fir bhi she is still our beloved ain't her??? and for sure SHILPA IGNORING DR. DHYAANLEVA??? hmmm to aapne apni kahani mein ye possible kar hi liya...hehehe
anyways i loved all the four updates hope you write more and soon and i possible kindly PM...
have always loved your works...keep writing...
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Poco di...🤗
Loved the update..you make the characters seem so realistic,even more than the show..
Completely loved each and every part between SR and ArShi..👍🏼

Please update soon...CAN'T  WAIT for the next part...
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved both the parts Pocsy !! 🤗 I loved ArSh's entire interaction, and how the mood kept on shifting. And as for SR, Sid is driving her INSANE !! 😆 And monster-in-law ? Oh no !! Or, oh YES !! 🥳

Update soon !!

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait for next...............plz update soon poco di...........