Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Shilpa , her mood sullen and face angry was busy scribbling the symptoms that Armaan was voicing while checking a patient with chronic high fever.

Armaan( checking the patient's eyes)- The eyes are dry and….( observes that Shilpa is almost shredding the page with her pen's nib)…. Dr.Shilpa….Dr.Shilpa?

Shilpa( looking up)- WHAT!.....(all eyes turn to her and Armaan glares at her)… I mean… yes, Dr.Mallik?

Armaan (leaving the patient)- Are you alright?....(looking at the paper)…. I guess your blood pressure is shooting.

Shilpa looks stung but does not answer. She just looks at him and remembers how he had almost manhandled her at the terrace.

Shilpa – Am just fine, Dr.Mallik.

Armaan gives her a suspicious look and resumes checking the patients. However, Shilpa continues ignoring him , not looking up at his face and answering him in monosyllables.

Armaan ( taking off the stethoscope in irritation)- Dr.Shilpa , I think we have an important case to discuss. I will come back to finish next of the round later.

Shilpa( stubbornly)- I don't think so….all patients are here , Dr.Mallik. We have no other important case to discuss.

All patients and nurses are looking at them now.

Armaan reads defiance on her eyes and without a second thought , he takes her wrist and smiles meaningfully at her…

Armaan ( taking her away)- We have a very important case to talk about, Dr.Shilpa……NOW…

Shilpa ( taken aback by Armaan's authority and grasp over her wrist as she walks behind him like a child being led away)- But…..

TO BE CONTINUED……..

Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg ...speechless n shocked (in a gud way )😆...soo dis is OS i never knew before wat is an os...yaar tooo gud ...u made my sunday cheerful ...just read the first two pages ...coments kar loun pir sukoooon say parhoun ghi (god knows kitni bar , i think atleast twice )....okay gotta go ...but i shall coment again after i finish reading ...

u r truly blessed  👏....
i m da fan of ur words  ....😊..

Edited by Nida_21 - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !! Okay, I am literally speechless right now, and I mean - literally.

What am I supposed to say ? I could fill the whole page with my comment and that won't be enough. Let's just say, the award for the best OS writer goes to Miss Poco. 😃

WOW ! I mean it, WOW & WOAH ! Really, I expected you to be an amazing writer, but to this extreme! That should be illegal, leaving a deadly cliffhanger like that.

Okay, here comes the formal : 👏

And IF is falling short of emoticons today. 😛😃

Loved it. Just simply awed. The best OS so far, and ever. 👍🏼

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Poco You updated!!!!!

Brilliant update, Riddhima working out her feelings and Sid being Sid 😆

I can't wait to see what happens next

Cont soon!
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poczzz superb update... I can visualize how things must have happened between SR, both are hard cookies, specially Riddhima who subconsciously revealed her feelings infront of Sid.. n I loved this parda-farsh!
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAY! Poco...u updateddd!

Loved both updates! esp loved how Ridz was trying to work out what she was feeling for Sid! we now just have to wait and see what's going on with Sid...how he's feeling and what he's thinking!

Please do continue soon Poco..can't wait!
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG U DID IT!!🥳
gosh i was sooooooooooooo waitin for the next part
ridz is finaly gonna realise her love for Sid n hopefully confess it...
plzzzzz dont post the next part late😳
lulu99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates! Both are brilliant.
Can't wait for the next one.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhhh u update da OS.....
amazing OS indeed....👏
both SR n ArSh part is marvellous!!!!!!!!
plxxxxx cont soon....me nt liking dis suspense....😳

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG Poco

Finally u updated
and what a fab update it is
im loving ur os more and more
dear this time plzzzzzzzzzzz update fast