Posted: 13 years ago
NitZ,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Brilliant,Absolutely Romantic & Outstanding.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Siddhima & their Proximity๐Ÿ˜
Plz CV's learn something from NitZ coz we want Siddhima romantic forever.๐Ÿ˜‰
God Bless You!!!๐Ÿค—
Wow, Poco,

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Your great writer. I loved how you expressed Riddhima's feelings, there's sense of anger, guilt, and jealousy.

I have noticed that when Sid shows Riddhima some attitude only then does she come to her senses and gets her fear of losing him..........otherwise she always takes him for granted everytime he is the one running after her. He should always keep an attitude. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Beautiful post. ๐Ÿ˜Š I wish you were part of DMG's Creative Team............at least we would get some more meaningful and sensible scenes with an awesome storyline. ๐Ÿ˜Š

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

gripping n beautiful update ๐Ÿ‘

i loved riddhima and shilpa bonding esp as it was initiated by riddhima ...
all characters revolve around riddhima ... one is her past ... the other her present and future ... and shilpa her possible sibling

Siddhima ... were earthly ... actions speak louder than voices ... there is something very divine when a married couple romance its like seventh heaven ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ArShi ... were enthralling ... armaan is startle but yet to realize what he and shilpa will truly share ... from secrets to sorrows to a lifetime ... they have already begun their journey into each others lives ... and shilpa reminds me of juliet ... she seems to be love with the idea of falling in love ๐Ÿ˜

Babe....!!!! I love it...oh my Sid in such naughty avatar..kash we see this kind of scene on Sid.urgggh Lovinggg it!!!!!

BTW i have one shikayat why are your update so short...Everytime I read ur update i would be getting hyper and hyper and then...turns out the whole update is done reading..my Hyper-O meter went flat instantly...Di at this rate if you dont update fast,i will have to ask JeRanians to do a hunger strike....!!!!hee...over the top sorry..

but you just know how to capture your audience..you just know how to really make them content with your writing of their fav couple....Seriously You should be a writer one day..Your books will be hitting the bookstore like hot cakes..!!!..I will make sure I get one either by hook or by crook..hee

Zafirah

mabel thumbnail
wohoh....dat was thrilling....
plz...plz...plz....continue...cant wait 4 more!

mabel thumbnail
just read de SR update...
mesmerizing....
luvd it thoroughly
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nitzy, ๐Ÿค— how are you girl?

How in the world did I miss this? Awesome babe. I loved the confrontation between Armaan and Shilpa. What a task Shilpa has before her to get Armaan back to feel again!!

Ridz kissed Sid? She actually did? Wow.....

Hon, give us the other shot soon. I want to know what happens next.

Love
Ash
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WowPocuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿค—..................one couple if fighting their way towards love....... the other couple is fighting all the passionate  feelings stemming from love.....

Now I want to know what happens next......๐Ÿ˜ณ
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pocuuuu !! ๐Ÿค—

Firstly, thank you SO MUCH for PMing me about the update. ๐Ÿ˜›

And the update itself- Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! Just eeeeeeeeeeee !!

AWESOMENESS !! Update soon !!

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Poco...
can i request u to update the next part soon??๐Ÿ˜ณ
seriously im soo desparately waitin for it...checkin IF every hour๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and it has been 4 days u didnt update๐Ÿค”...
im sure ur busy n i can understand but badly missin ur writtin yaar
anyways hope to read it soon *fingers crossed*๐Ÿ˜‰

God Bless,
Noorya

PS : sorry for bein sooo impatient๐Ÿ˜ณ