Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
hey i just read ur ff n it is fantastic 👏 ..i hope the misunderstanding b/w SR gets cleared soon...i loved the last part...u have a great talent...plz continue soon 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Guys, i'll try writing a part for both SR and ArShi tomorrow.
jas2010 thumbnail
POCO PLZ SEND ME PM FOR NEXR UPDT OS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AFTER 8 JULY WALA
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
greatttt os.....plz send pm 2 me also if u send dem or or plz make index

love
shilpa
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its awesome...
Amazing
countinue soon
love Arsh and Sr scenes!!

-Amna
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply awesome
i love love it love it
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon !
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Riddhima was sitting all alone at the beach. She looked rather disturbed and was unaware of the waves crashing on the rocks she was sitting on as the water drenched her. She was still coming to terms with what had happened between her and Sid last night in their house. She had kissed him. Kissed her husband and if he hadn't backed away , was she ready to go all the way?

Riddhima ( cupping her own face)- Maybe I was…..but….(shakes her head shutting her eyes)…. He left me standing there. He left the house for the entire night because I kissed him? ….what is happening? Isn't this what our marriage is about right now? Progression….and…(getting angry)… and it was him who came so close to me….

She makes a face and looks out at the sea as Sid's face swam into her vision – bratty, childish , manly, naughty, reprimanding , smiling , romantic , intense…..she sighed.

Riddhima(pensively)- Have I been…. Lying to myself? Or have I been choosing to ignore the truth all this while. Did I really want to take it slow? Or am I just… scared of admitting the truth to myself. Do I even need to ask myself at all whether I love him?....(holds her heart)….then why am I ….

Her flow of thoughts was interrupted by a deep husky voice bellowing her name amongst the early morning joggers.

Voice- Riddhima!....

Her heart skipped a beat. Siddhanth! That was Siddhanth's voice. She turned and peered at a distance. His tall , broad frame shone through as he walked towards her, trying to read her expressions from a distance. Riddhima looked at her watch. Oh , so he was returning from his gym and here she was thinking that he had come looking for her.

Sid walked upto her and giving his hand made her stand up.

Sid (holding her hand and supporting her waist by his arm)- Careful of the rocks……what are you doing here at 7am in the morning. I just spotted you on my way back.

Riddhima (pleasantly surprised)- You spotted me of all the people in this crowd?

Sid looked struck at this realization. Yes , he had spotted his wife amongst everyone even though he hadn't been really looking out at the sea.

Siddhanth does not answer and leaving her waist , starts walking beside her.

Riddhima(hesitantly)- Sid … I had to ask you something…

Siddhanth(not looking at her)- If it is about last night , I don't want to talk about it.

Riddhima(hurt)- Sid , are you angry with me?

Sid stopped in his tracks and lifted his eyes to her face. She was not scared – she was just overwrought with emotion. He could see it. Sid did not melt.

Sid(straightforward)- If you think am angry about what you did…..then , to be honest, yes, I am angry with you. Let's go home now. We will be late for the hospital, otherwise.

Riddhima stood stunned as tears stung her eyes and Sid walked towards the gates of their building.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

shamil thumbnail
poczyyy , 🤗wow u finally wrote the next part!! \brilliant as always..👍🏼
 I could feel the waves crashing up the rocks and our tall handsome siddy boy walking towards his pretty wife.
but this is  toooo short😔 yeh dil maange more
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! You updated!!:D
But so short???!!! 😒 I want to know why Sid said that??? Plz update soon or otherwise I'll send MIL behind you! 🤣
otherwise I loved the update, You write SO beautifully that sometimes you really leave me awestruck!I loved how Sid was able to find Ridz in such a huge crowd. That's how soulmates are,aren't they?
This time continue soon warna I am gonna force MIL to come to your house! 🤣
PS:I love you! 🤗
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pocco di   🤗
finally u hav updated
great part Ridz realisation .. ohh  i loved it  😳
but dis is too short   😭 😭
i want more & more
Plzzzzz continue soon.........

Harshita