Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Awesome Lali I didn't knew u write so well..
Thnx for the link update soon!

hey nidiz thanks yaar glad u liked it... well me not that great really... thanks would do soon...
.lali. thumbnail
PaRT 01.

The Sun was shining brightly, as it peeped into a beautifully decorated large room which was filled with complimenting colours of furniture, placed appropriately suit to the spaces. A gentle wind swayed to its rhythm while the birds twittered beautifully. In the middle of the room on a double bed a girl was sleeping peacefully. She had a duvet over her head trying to block the Sun rays away. She snuggled into a ball hugging her legs. She turned right to left and left to right trying to find a soft corner, but it didn't work. She got annoyed. But suddenly she heard a light music from far away. The music was very familiar and the voices too. When she listened carefully she could hear the sound was coming to her very closely. She opened her eyes immediately and pulled the duvet away from her face. She stayed still for a moment, battering her long eyelashes. Her greenish almond shaped eyes sparkled with excitement. Her childishness and playfulness were hidden in her mischievous eyes which were staring at the closed room door. Her mid length black hair shimmered as the sun rays hit upon it. The door which led to her room unexpectedly swung opened. Her eyes instantly stroked at that direction to see a middle aged man who had his hands behind his back and looked straight at her, expecting to wake her up. She kept her eyes glued on him and then gradually closed it tight. Suddenly something stroke to her mind and she woke up straight away while she sat on the bed with a huge smile plastered across her face. Her eyes twinkled like stars with excitement.

Mohinder - the man sang in his rough voice cheerfully Happy Birthday to my little daughter he slowly made his way towards the bed and sat next to her

Girl – she clapped like a little kid Thank you daddy she blurted out

Unable to control herself she opened her arms wide and pulled herself and her dad into a hug. The man was surprised, but he patted her back gently as he was happy to see his little daughter grown up to be a twenty-one year old young lady. An old aged man came through the door with a huge smile across his face.

Old Man - Happy Birthday Baby

Girl - Thank You Umar Kaka she replied sweetly flashing a smile at him A small frown appeared on her face, she looked at her father then at Kaka curiously. Her eyes glittered as tears started to form in them and kept looking up to her dad sweetly

Her father instantly understood what she was looking for. His lips curled up to a smile seen his curious daughter, his head turned toward the door and the girl too followed his dad's silent instructions.

Mohinder - Gloria? He questioned loudly. The girl's sad face lit up with an enormous grin as she saw her maid walking into her room with a homemade chocolate cake

She suddenly felt her tummy grumbling as she could smell the delicious cake; attracting her more towards it. She couldn't take her eyes off the cake for even a second and kept on staring at it which made everyone surrounded her to giggle. She felt embrace but she didn't mind as she was back in her house with her sweet little family after many years in abroad.

Gloria - Happy birthday to you… happy birthday to you… Happy birthday to Geet, happy birthday to you… the maid sang out of beat, but it was still very sweet of her

Geet – thank you Gloria!! She replied in her best innocent and polite voice. Gloria flashed her million dollar smile at Geet as she placed the cake on the bed in front of her

Geet gently blow out the candles and cut the cake into pieces. She did not forget to feed the three most special people in her life; who were present at that instance in her room and saved two more pieces. She finally got up and straightens herself from the crumpled silk night suit. Everybody in the room was heading back to their day routine when Mohinder noticed the expecting look of his daughter; he wasn't able to hide it any longer and gave the small rapped box without a delay.

She snatched it from his hands and excitedly unwrapped the box. Her smile suddenly vanished as she saw another small box in it. She glared at her dad who just gestured her to keep opening it. Shrugging her shoulder she loosened the tight ribbon. She looked at her dad with a fall face while she held another small box on her hand. She inhaled some fresh air to calm herself down from the rage, which was building up inside her. Losing interest she opened that box as well, but suddenly her eyes lit up, her fall face got brightened.

She had a shocked but excited expression written all over her face while she looked at her dad with slightly opened mouth. Mohinder was kept on smiling at his daughter while she danced showing the keys which were playing between her fingers. She screamed with joy. Geet gave her dad a quick hug and ran outside. All the way to the front garden, who ever she met giving them a small hug and told them what she got as her birthday gift.

Geet - Gloria I got a car…! Can you believe that?? She questioned Gloria who met just front of the door. Gloria silently nodded with a huge smile Gloria, I got a new car!! She shrieked with joy

With bare feet she ran outside, in her night suit. She ran into the street to find a red beautiful, luxurious, and modern car sitting in front of her. She checked the car from top to bottom taking three good looks around it. She was disturbed of her observation when she saw her dad walking towards her. As he stood in front of her and her newly gifted car, Geet came rushing toward him jumping with joy

Geet - Thank you dad, Thank you very much you're the best

Mohinder - Thanks… By the way I knew that her dad quipped

Geet - Shall we go for a drive? She blurted out ignoring her dad's wise jokes

Even before Mohinder could reply he found himself in the car, Geet came and joined him on the driving seat. She pulled the seat belt across her body and gave her dad a stern look gesturing to do the same, setting the rear mirror above her she turned on the engine, set it on to the right gear and was off like a thunder lightening in fast speed while the engine was roaring loudly.

She took a sudden turn on to a narrow street while Mohinder seated shocking at his daughter's driving. He took a quick look at her daughter to make sure if she knows how to drive but he was surprised to see a huge smile on his daughter's face instead of scared expressions. He was suddenly snapped out of his thought when the car took a sudden turn to the right. Luckily, it was early in the morning therefore the road wasn't crowded with traffic, so it was very lucky not to get hit any one. Mohinder was lost by his thoughts that still they were survived because of Geet's good driving or just because of their luck. But it didn't take him a long time to shout on top of his lungs when he saw a car just few feet away from them. Everything was happening so fast. He glanced at his daughter and he saw a shocked and frightened face instead of exciting and thrilling. There was an unexpected look across her face. But unfortunately for Mohinder, this was more than enough to scare him.

Geet felt her heart beat pounding rapidly, her skin had turned pale as a dead body. She instantly pushed hard on the break paddles. With a screeching noise the car stopped instantly just an inch away. She at one couldn't believe what just happened with her. As soon as the car stopped she went out to the street to check upon it.

From the car which was parked ahead of Geet's, a person climbed down from it. He was dressed casually, blue jeans with a red shirt; the two top buttons of the shirt was opened showing off his muscular board chest.  He had his rolled up sleeves up to his elbows. He kept his hand in his pockets as he stood still between Geet's car and his. He too bends down in the level between the two cars. His blue eyes glittered under the sun. A mischievous smile plays on his perfect lips. The short cropped hair with a handsome face which any girl would fall for.

Geet had her eyes glued on the distance between the two cars; it was just about an inch apart. She was jerked out of her thought as she saw another pair of eyes opposite her doing the same. There was something in his eyes which attracted Geet at once. The twinkling blue eyes as if it's were two identical oceans. Although she wasn't sure she can see something hidden in those eyes, something secretive. But before she can observe him more she was caught. They boy was also glancing at her. She felt embarrassed; she instantly lowered her eyes feeling sudden shyness hitting on to her.

He looked up to find pair of greenish almond eyes staring at him. Her big eyes suddenly lowered as she saw him looking at her. He was amazed; her eyes were something special, something different.

Geet felt at unease and stood up, she was somehow irritated not liking the way the boy was staring at her; she was followed by the boy, as soon as he got a glimpse of Geet he froze on his way. Milky skin, black hair, big eyes, a smile reach all across her face. He felt as if the perfect beauty was standing in front of him. As soon as Geet saw him, the anger has vanished. She never thought there would be a guy who looks cute at the same time sexy and hot. She wasn't able to break away from the trance. As they stood there, they felt as if the world had come to a stop.

Geet – urm... urm… she murmured feeling awkward

Guy – excuse me… Don't you have any idea how to drive he burst out with anger scaring away Geet

Geet – oh hello… you stupid… she replied trying to be rude I know how to drive alright… thanks for nothing… maybe you don't know how to park…

Guy – oh I am so sorry I didn't knew you were also blind Geet pulled a confused face at him well for your kind information, you can see this is a small road not a RACE TRACK

Geet – OI tumhe toh mein… she said as she tried to climb on to the car roof

Seen what happening in front of him, Mohinder got out of the car and went toward them. He too investigates for any damage while stood next to the guy. Geet calmed down as she saw her dad giving her a strict glare. The guy was taken back as he saw Mohinder next to him, his facial expressions change to a surprise but he kept it under control

Mohinder – what happened… kya baat hai... he said calmly to both of them Hello to the guy I am very sorry about this…

Guy – It's really alright Sir… Maan… Hi I am Maan he forward his hand delightedly, Mohinder was confused but not wanting to be rude he too replied

Mohinder – nice to meet you Maan... I am Mohinder… well I am extremely sorry for this… it's my daughter's birthday today and she is bit over excited Maan took a quick glimpse at her. She was frowning as she didn't liked Maan at all, as he smiled at her she was taken back for the sudden politeness

Geet – papa you don't have to say sorry, it's not JUST our fault

Maan – ignoring Geet oh that's great... toh I'll see you later

Geet – KYUN?!!

Maan – cause it's your birthday and we are now new neighbors

Geet – but this is Jai uncle's house…

Maan – well we have bought it from him… well I'll see you tonight at 8 o'clock… Nice to meet you Mr. Handa… Bye Miss Geet Handa…

Geet – confused how the hell did you know my name…?

Maan – aap khud kaha tha...

Geet – aaahhh no I did NOT… but Maan just glare at her will you just shut up!! Maan just shrug as if he doesn't know what Geet was on about. It was the end of her patience she picked up a stone from the ground and aimed it at him but before she was able to throw it Mohinder stopped her and dragged her away. Maan mockingly waved at her, unfortunately for Geet it was only she who saw him as Mohinder was turning back to him.

Back in Handa Residence, Geet stomped toward her room angrily while Mohinder followed her trying to explain repeatedly. As Geet continued to walk away from Mohinder, Gloria came in between. Seen her brought a smile across Geet's frown face but again when looked at Mohinder's it vanished

Geet – aap uss dusht dhanav ko kyun invite kiya…

Mohinder – Geet… I didn't invite him… he invited himself

Gloria – who was that dusht dhanav my sweetheart ko upset kiya

Geet – woh Maan 'whatever' who the hell does he think he is… Gloria… it's only you who cares about me... I love you Gloria... I love you… thank u for the cake… she run off after giving Gloria a tight hug

Gloria – after watching Geet disappearing sir… Geet is now 21 years old... are you sure about you're decision… I mean are you going to hide the truth from her…?

Mohinder – yes Gloria as long as possible... I am sure she won't be able to face it

Geet came in to her room and shut the door behind her. She went toward her wardrobe while murmuring something to herself. She opened the wardrobe doors widely and looked through the neatly hung clothes. She took a hanger out and placed it on her. It was a beautiful red salwar suit. She took it to the mirror and gave a quick look at herself

Geet – why the hell am I thinking about that Maan nutcase… woh dusht dhanav… I'll see him tonight… you just declared a war Mr. Maan… she said while marching towards the attached bathroom

Maan's house; He came into a room, he walked in happily but seen what was in front of him it vanished rapidly and a frown took over. He let out a sigh while shook his head in disbelief. He walked tip toed toward the bed where a girl was fast in sleep

Maan – Sasha!! He shouts right in her ears which made the girl to wake up with a sudden jerk

Sasha – Maan!! Mein tumhe nahi chordungi… I'll kill you Mr. Kurana… please go and get a life she replied annoyingly

Maan – sorry sweetheart… my love… yehi toh mere life hai… to irritate you he said adding more emphasis to his words

Sasha – standing up properly I seriously can't believe such a fool like you could be my brother…!

Maan – oyeh Miss Attitude mein tumse badha hoon OK…?

Sasha – yeh sirf paanch din ka difference hai… UNFORTUNATLEY…! Urgh you just ruined my morning

Maan – well Miss Sasha Singh Kurana… I have a good news for you in this bad morning… guess who I met… Sasha sleepily gestured who Mohinder Handa... and he invited us to Geet's birthday party

Sasha – did you GOT invited or did you invite YOURSELF?

Maan – wow you know me so well

Sasha – HAHA you wish… not you but I know uncle really well… you stupid he will never invite a stranger and specially like you… by the way how is Geet? She asked excitedly as she got up from the bed

Maan – who…? He asked mockingly

Sasha – Geet you stupid…

Maan – OH woh chili powder…? She just declared a war with me…

Sasha – shut up Maan… she is such a sweet girl!

Maan – sweet my foot

Sasha – OI! Throwing a pillow at him mind it she is a good friend of mine… warning Maan sternly she walked out into the attached bathroom. Without bothering to reply to her Maan got up and made an exit out of her room to his room

His room; modern but still old. Beautiful; red and white colour combination. He named his room sweet and sexy just like himself. Everything looked good but on the floor everything was a mess, the unmade bed. Things scattered around everywhere

He picked up his basketball which was also lying on the floor with all the other junks. He picked it up and starts to bounce it toward the balcony. As he continued bounce it, it was clear he was a pro at his game. He entered the balcony and still continued to play, head down. He suddenly stopped. He looked up, to see a slim body with great curves was rapped in a red salwar suit, she stands out in the white background building which was opposite to his. Her hair was slightly curled up on the edge as the water dripped down on to her back. She was wiping her wet hair with a towel. Maan was mesmerized and was eagerly waiting for her to turn around. After a while she turned around. But the smile which was across Maan's face suddenly gone as he saw it's non other than Geet

As Geet turned around she saw someone watching her. She went back to him, but suddenly he has turned around facing his back to her. But it didn't took her long to realize who it was seen the red shirt. She took the towel as a weapon and aimed to throw it at him but she realized there wont be much of a point as the towel isn't strong enough to reach all the way, and he is not worthy of all the hard work

Geet – so Mr. Maan kukeraja… you playing hide and seek..?

Maan – turning to ace her not bad chili powder you remember my name hun…? He asked as if he as surprised

Geet – what to do I don't have amnesia like you... Its Geet not chili powder…

Maan – smiling sarcastically, looking at each other with envy a second past oh my god wow… so now you're trying to be my favorite…. Impressive Geet just looked at him as if  he was speaking another language wearing red… why aren't I getting out of your head… you see I leave that effect on girls Geet looked down at her to see her wearing a red salwar kameez and up at Maan who was wearing a red shirt

Geet – Urgh! She stomped on the spot any way in your dreams I have better things to do than remembering you Makhija! Maan looked at her with a corner smile plastered over his face while Geet was huffing and puffin in anger

Sasha – from inside the house Maan breakfast ready!

Maan – yes Sa… a mischievous smile took over while he looked at Geet who was also paying attention to his every move yes darling Maan replied sweetly I am coming… just a second baby he said adding more emphasis on some words, Geet was taken back as she felt anger rose within her for no reason well bye, bye Miss Chili Powder… my SWEETHEART is calling me for breakfast excuse me… he said walking away smiling as he left Geet confused

Geet – quietly to herself funny guy… magar woh uska sweetheart kaun hai… girlfriends or wife… she pause for a second, shocked at her own state ARE YOU MAD! You think of that chimpanzee… are you like drunk Geet! You have better things to do than think about his jungle life… MAAN MAKHIJA!

Hey Friends, hope you enjoyed the first part please let me know youre thoughts about it... what should be done, any ideas as such and of course any complaints please just feel free to say it as it will help me a lot to improve...

Hope to see your comments soon... Thank You!

Edited by .Lali - 13 years ago
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Laliiiiiiiiiiii...add me to pm list.....

hey sofna yeh sure will add u... thanks!
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

nice one yaar do continue
mast tha and for a change different
bye sumi

hey sumi thanks will continue pretty soon.. well hope u will like the change throughout
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn maan khurana ki engagement naintara aunty ke saath nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ...............lol

concept is nice do add me to pm list

LOLZ i know but wait n see how it goes...

thanks will add u n continue soon!
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_gurl93

hey
very interesting concept,
hope to read more, soon
do continue soon
by the way, can u please add me to your pm list?
thanks
Maheen xx

hey maheen thank u soo much.. well will update soooon...
yeh sure will do that too thanks!
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridziqbal

Omg this is so good....do cont...can u add me
to ur pm list...

hey thank u sooooo much will cont soon.. n will add u too thanks!
.lali. thumbnail
thank u all for such wonderful comment will update very soon!
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey...nice concept....pls add me....
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I really loved the concept! Please add me to the PM list.