Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago
Ab maan ko samajh aayega tukhrana kaisa lagta hai kisiko ignore karna us ke pyar ko na samajh na kaisa lagta hai kitni takleef hoti hai geet did the right thing
Mouser1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago
Gussa sacchai ko dekhne nahi deti samne hote hue bhi maan ke saath bhi yahi horaha hai his heart loves her yearns for her but his ego not letting to see the truth how much she loves him
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 days ago

Part 33

Geet got down the car before khurana mansion only to come face to face with Maan who got down the same time.

Both shared startled look not expecting the sudden meeting. His gaze moved to Aryan and she saw him frowning deeply. She shook her head in disappointment thinking he won't change his mindset regarding her. Throwing hurtful glare at him she just walked away from there. 

But Aryan couldn't missed the painful guilty look covered his face when she turned her back to them.

All three stood like statue having no word to say to each other after the big mishap. When Raj broke the silence, what are you doing here at this hour of time? What about your seminar? 

I attended it and then only came back home dad, woh geet...before he could finish Raj stopped him angrily...mujhe uske bare mein koi baat nahi karni...Jo tamasha usne Aaj office mein create Kiya hai after that I don't want to even see her face. 

Dad!? Aap use galat samajh rahe hai...let me atleast explain...' but he was cut by Maan this time.

Bas...no more talk about that low character woman...don't argue with dad...dad is right. That woman created scene in my office and made khuranas ashamed.

It is...? Yeh baat tab aap logo ko kyon yaad nahi aayi jab aapne geet ko is Ghar mein laya tha, to tend so called mental son of this house.

Aryan!! Raj raise his hand on him but stopped in mid way realizing what he was doing..

In Video: Nakuul Mehta thanks UK fans for love ahead of 'Ishqbaaz' end

Why did you stop dad...go ahead..I know I am talking back to you, but also know the truth sach humesha kadwa hota hai...you can't bear to hear the truth so getting angry on me. Yeh sach nahi hai ke aap sab logo ne geet ka bas istemal kiya hai hai and now when your work is done, you guys are on mission to send her out of khurana.

But listen to me carefully, if you throw geet out of your life then you will lose your one son as well that is me...I am not going to leave her alone but going to go with her wherever she goes.

With those words he stormed away from there leaving fuming duo at back. 

Maan just slammed his fist to the car bonnet in anger while Raj sighed in pain closing his eyes.

From above balcony Amit smirked in victory of his plan. He got to know everything from his detectives he hired and now dancing in joy seeing the fruitful result of his plan....that's what he wanted and he is on the way to get the only woman he desired while his life....Geet.

New day....new morning brought new challenges for khurana family. Maan took an shower all the while thinking about her....when he closed his eyes only her face appeared in his mind. Her each words echoes in the walls of his heart bruising it further. 

He slammed his fist angrily to the wall not able to bear storm of anger and pain going in his mind.

so many things were going in his mind...after finishing he closed the shower and walked out clad in his bathrobe.

Wiping his head all he could thought about her and the memories he got yesterday..

He sat on the bed caressing the empty place...like bed he felt empty....his life felt emptied the moment she walked out of his life the previous day. He closed his eyes hoping to get any glimpses of his past like previous few times.

And as if hearing his prayers, his mind gave him one more memory from past year.

Moment from past :- 

Maan, plz listen to me…” She grabbed his wrist, but he pushed her away in anger, “stay away from me. I hate you geet, I hate you…you lied to me, you are not my friend. Mein akela hi thik tha, tum kyon aayi meri zindagi mein..?

She couldn’t bear to hear his accusation, she cried out, I am not lying Maan, I love you! He hate to see us together that’s why he played this game, can’t you understand this? She lashed out in anger, and tears rolled down on her cheeks.

Phir usne jo kaha tumhare bare mein, kya tum mujhse nafrat karti ho…? Maan asked melting to see her crying.

How can I hate you maan, I love you so much maan plz believe me, once…” She sat on her knees, breaking down completely, how I can I make you believe Maan, I am saying truth, I love you only…you also know I am with you every time, night or day then what truth his words hold Maan?

Maan at once rushed to her side, he had tears in his eyes seeing her crying..it was the first time ever he saw her weak…plz tum ro mat Geet, tumhe rote hue dekh mujhe bhi rona aata hai.  He slowly wiped her tears, she kept looking at him and then felt his lips on her wet cheeks. 

He snapped open his eyes and without his own notice he felt tear drops on the corner of his eyes.

Geet looked at her own reflection in the mirror and couldn't help but chuckled painfully...she is back to her old self but why couldn't she feel satisfied with theses changes in her.

Because however she changed her appearance her heart won't changed the fact of loving him.

She smiled painfully, adjusting her coat when her eyes fell on the sindur box placed on the dressing table.

Unknowingly she took it in her hand caressing it...no geet...today is not the time to get weak...you have other much important task at your hand first. Your love is not weak but strong. Thinking so she put it back at its place and took the wedding chain instead. She wore it in her wrist under her shirt cuffs and left deep sigh making herself ready for big day ahead.

When she arrived in office everyone stood in respect and greeted her warmly. Geet was touched by their gesture...she had thought she lost the respect in their eyes after previous day fiasco.

Composing herself, she greeted back humbly with small smile before walking into her cabin.

She didn't dare to look at her right side knowing he must be in and was looking at her every move.

But when unknowingly she lifted her eyes to glance at his side she frowned noticing the cabin empty. Her intercom rang breaking her reverie, so she received the call. 

It was Raj summoning her to his cabin, she could feel him angry from his hard tone of voice and could guess the reason as well.

But comes what may she had decided to face it with high head getting no more weak. Because she learnt in few weeks everyone seems to taking her for granted, everyone seems to be taking her weak and taking advantage of it.

Raj looked up hearing the hard knock on his door. He took deep breath preparing himself for the task at hand. He called her in and when he noticed her change of appearance his eyes glint in appreciation yet he hides his feelings masking his stern expression. From her attitude he could guess the difference in her even.

You called me? 

Yes, he said and took out some papers from his left hand drawer. Sign it ..." 

Her eyes widen in disbelief seeing the papers as soon as she read it. What's this?

Meine hi tumhe Maan ki zindagi mein laya tha...now I am saying you to walk out of his life.

Geet didn't say anything, she just took the papers in her hand and signed it without any emotions on her face. She was tired of any kind of arguments and most of all hearing accusations from anyone.

Tum kuch nahi kahogi...? He asked seeing her unusually silent today. 

There is nothing to say anymore...I have sent you my resignation letter and I will be here till notice period... I am sure you will be very happy to throw me out of office as well like you did this....she eyes the papers before walking out of his cabin.

Maan who was coming to his father office came face to face with her. He was bowled by her appearance first then he noticed her red teary eyes and his heart skipped a beat.

Geet was trying to hold her emotions still it come out through the tears in her eyes. She quickly wiped it away excusing herself.

Maan kept watching her retreating figure and then walked in his father's cabin.

Raj informed him about the divorce papers and Maan busted on him, dad why did you need to do this? I didn't ask for this.

Maan, after our last discussion we need to take this step...so calm down first and listen to me...

Few days passed in blink of an eye...for onlookers nothing change much but inside only people knew how drastically their life has been changed. As per plan, Aryan joined on the post of assistant MD...Geet was there to help him on the first day but from next day, she would be out for some work or site visiting. 

Few times both Maan and geet would bumped into each other but their meetings too became decreased later on...with both occupied with own tasks.

Maan would admired her for few minutes whenever he see her everyday..he was falling for her charm more theses days but her blank look on face troubled him a lot. He would then remove his anger on the staff for getting lost in her like that.

In between this Sam met him in the office only to fuel Geet's anger further but she couldn't do anything rather than walked out on them.

Look at the attitude of this girl, achcha hua you taken good decision of throwing her out of your life but when she leaving our office? Sam asked holding his arm.

Maan softly pushed her apart not liking the sound of her "our office" words. Very soon..." He replied absentmindedly staring at the retreating figure of his wife...ex wife.

PicsArt_08-27-08.33.13.png

Amit sat at the coffee table waiting for her desperately..he was relax though seeing his whole plan working. His face broke into huge grin seeing her walking in clad in complete black dress looking sexy as ever.

Finally you are here geet! Have to say you take lot of time.

Geet gave him seductive smile before taking the chair, ab tumhare liye tayyar hone mein waqt toh lagega na Amit..? She said in husky voice before holding his hand on the table.

He was startled by her gesture still he thought to play smart, "what is your plan...mujhe phasana chahti ho? He asked in serious time clinching his teeth while he pressed her soft palm in his rough one angrily.

She winced in pain but gave him fake smile, what are you talking about? Why do I need to trap you when you are sane enough!?

Exclusive: The transformation of Amit Sadh: "An actor's darkness becomes  his light" | Filmfare.com

Here you go darling!? You know me well so does I..' so come straight to the point , don't play this games with me because I am big player you won't win over me. He said with attitude.

The point is mein tumhe chahti hu...mein tumhe chahne lagi hu...she said boldly acting  emotional as she grabbed his both palms, believe me, I am tired of acting and playing lovely wife to Maan. I am tired of him...I am tired of his ego and attitude...I just want to leave him.

Amit was shocked at first but then later he turned suspicious, "look geet don't play smart before me...I will never come into your trap.

FZt-0liaMAAAU3b.jpeg

Trap? Tum ise meri ek chal samajh rahe ho? She let out playful chuckle, if so then why would I have come to you to revealed my acting plan to you. Meri asliyat mein tumhe kyon batati.

But how could I believe you!?

It's your wish but if you decided or I am leaving then....' She said getting up, she turned her back to him hoping to hear yes from him.

Amit was watching her keenly, he was thoughtful about what she said and when he saw her getting up he instantly held her hand, "oh come on geet, I was just testing you. He said with smirk as how could he let go of the chance of having her close. Is she is playing also then he will be taking this chance in his favor and play with her.

To be continued....

Precap ;- same...smiley2

Will Maan come to know about Amit's dirty tricks?

Is geet again endangering herself?

maan will be able to save her this time?  

So many questions....stay tune to get the answers of this... smiley2

I hope it had come out well, as it was hard to keep secrets in the story still moving it forward. 

If anything missing plz let me know will try to cover it in next update.

Actually , everything is hidden in this update...I mean from readers...

Maan and Rajveers talks will disclose later in the story..wait for it...also about maan's feelings/pov.

It's secret for now.

Plz be patience and enjoy the flow of the story until maneet reunite again. 

Amit's chapter going to close soon...just few more updates to go....smiley15

Edited by Mg13 - 8 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 33

Surprising and yet Amazing Update 

What actually happened between Maan and his father 

as his father seem angry with Geet 

and then he makes her sign the divorce papers 

but it seems like Maan was rather displeased that his father got Geet to sign

divorce papers 

Sam she is still around Maan 

oh seems like Geet is playing a dangerous game with Amit 

just hoping that whatever Geet wants to prove to Maan she does so

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear 🙂 

Just loved it 🤗 

Well I really think Geet has made a plan taking Raj & Aryan into the confidence to snatch the veil of Amit in front of Khurana family ... Hopefully this Risk seems worth & Amit is exposed 

Thou I think Raj too has some other plans which are concrete & I feel he won't be a fool sitting & trusting Amit plainly ... Also confidently bringing Geet in Maans life without proper test & checks

Geet is now at a last step of wrapping Amits chapter as now she has taken over his weakness his lust ... I will be eagerly waiting to see Amit trapped that too in front of his wife 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM ☺️ 

Keep writing ✍️ 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fab update hopefully geet n maan will come together soon 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing update 

Waiting for next update.  ... ...

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Surprising update. Aryan threatened his father if Geet goes he too goes. They just used Geet after they achieved their goal just throwing her out of their lives. Geet resigns and also signs the divorce papers. She is on notice period. She comes back as the old Geet on dressing and attitude. What is it is she planning to trap Amit.

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update dear

Thanks for pm

Watting for update

Mouser1 thumbnail
Mai koun hu ? Tumhara dil ka dard bhi marz bhi mai hu hoton par shikwa bhi muskaan bhi mai hu tumhaari zindagi ki har pehlu me mai hu saath tumhaare saaye ke jaise tumhare berang zindagi ki rangat hu aye saajan tum chand ho aur mai tumhaari chandini hu