Mistake [Maneet FF] Part 1 PG 4 [01/07]

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
M i S TA K E

:..  iN T R O D U C T I O N  ..:

The bird flew across the sky thrashing against the light wind. The sound of their twitter was filling everywhere but also mixing with the populated pollution town. A girl was seating on the couch hugging her legs, flicking through the channel with no interest at all. She had one hand on her head as she held her forehead. Her eyes started to watering up as she just pressed the buttons on the remote control aimlessly, she was paying no attention but was lost in her own world staring into space she continues to press the buttons.

Her smooth milky skin was turned to a pale weak body. She let her free hand run quickly through her silk, straight long hair. Her almond eyes, which were once compared to diamonds, making many people to loose their sense is now hiding from everyone. Scared and loneliness was clearly visible on her eyes. Tear drops fall on to her rosy cheeks which lost their glow. She slowly brought her feet down and stood up. Straighten the wrinkled sari which was hugging her beautiful tall body. The tears haven't disappeared but endlessly fall down.

Boy - Geet

As soon as she heard the husky voice of the man, her body react quickly, wiping away the tears and becoming the strong woman which she tries to fool everyone with.

As her hair fly to the wind she turned around to find the person who she sees as the angel for her life standing in front of her, he had concern written all over his face. His grey eye has turned moisture with a hint of guilt hidden. He tried to bring up a smile on his face but it didn't reach much far.

Boy - Geet he said again walking toward her until when... until when would you lie to yourself and the rest of the world? He questioned sternly. Embraces Geet look down unable to make eye contact Geet look at me damn it he shook her holding on to her arm Geet... just because of you I have a meaning of my life... you and Chahat are the world to me... the promise I made few years ago..

Geet -  DEV! She shouts furiously pulling away his hand which held her securely promise, promise, promise! Its all because of this bloody promise she shriek if you haven't made that promise to my dad then I wont be here would I!? Dev tried to calm her down but she didn't stopped and cried her heart out, slowly dragging herself on to the ground why can't you just let me die... ! She said choking on her own tears then I wont see this day... when I try to suicide why did you stopped me!!

Dev - Geet!! His arm rose to slap her but immediately stopped when he noticed the watery eyes looking back at him innocently. He falls on his knees next to Geet and hold her face in his hand just think about Chahat, that girl needs you Geet.. She needs her mother; you are the world to her... Would you just leave her in this cruel world? Answer me he asked gently as he wiped the tears away which were on her cheek

Girl (Kid) - Mama!!

They turned around to find a 7 year old girl dressed in white frock with matching headband standing in front of them holding onto a news paper which was crumpling under her small hands and flicking in the air to get Geet's attention

Geet immediately wiped the tears away while a huge smile appeared on Dev's face which reached from one side to another. He held his arms wide; the girl at once took the advantage and ran toward him crashing on to a tight hug

Girl - Dev Chachu!!

Geet - Chahat... tum itni subha suba she asked confusedly

Chahat - mama... she showed the crumpled news paper mama yeh dekho Maan uncle or Naintara chachi ki engagement...

Geet instantly snatched the paper away from Chahat and looked at the front cover, trying to stop the flood of tears which were in an urged to burst out.

: . . Updates . . :

Part 01 :: Page 04

* * * * * * * Note...

if you want to be added to the PM list then please add me to your Buddy list and let me know by a simple comment... thank You Very Much!

Edited by .Lali - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinky88 thumbnail
def continue im liking it plz so soon
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Continue....I love it and I want to read more😊
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!
i am so loving this.. ok you have to PM every time you update,
loving how you started it and how you ended it.
Edited by -AsMa04 - 13 years ago
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeemmmgeeeeeee
lol add  me to ur pm list
sounds really good
MrsMaanKhurana thumbnail
oh. my. god. i am loving this. you left me at such an interesting part. great start i want to read more. please update soon and if you have a pm list, will you please add me to it? thanks! and great writing. love it already!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey nice one continue....
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinky88

def continue im liking it plz so soon

hey thank u soo much! will try my best to update soon
.lali. thumbnail