Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Neetz great siggy i love how you wrote it πŸ˜†

Angel ... if your dad will be posted else where... where will it probably be?

Anu just do nt leave us no matter where you are πŸ˜ƒ
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yipee

no no...work permit...my hubby already left yest and me leaving in 2 weeks...its a 1 year assignment...

btw whts the time limit so that ur next msg does not "spam"...1 min?πŸ˜•

oh i see. i hope you have a nice stay there :)

no idea yaar. it keeps popping up randomly. sometimes i wait for around 2 mins and yet it pops up Confused
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
no doubt it's the best site... but the only problem being no one is reachable whenever there is a problem before i tried to contact vijay on something else but never receive any reply and guess wht it's been ages now lol...

i guess we either bear with it or keep ourselves busy in some other ways ....
U-No-Poo thumbnail
hey ALD and dream! πŸ€—

@dream - thanks yaar! it's the way us indians would pronounce it πŸ˜†

@ALD - i've pmed a few GMs and priya.nair but i doubt they'll check their pms. they never do. πŸ˜•
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

DC is back!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

BTW, where are Deba and Mou ??

@Neeta, I just cannot imagine using IF with this "spamming" nuisance going on forever!! 😑
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK, I'll call you Dream Di πŸ˜›

Something that pissed me off even more is the inept users with there low-life comments. They have no sense of shame and sadistic pleasures. You HAVE to go down to there level and beat them at their own game.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
@dream - the IF DT is VERY inaccessible. they dont check PMs, dont reply to scraps - i dont know what bell to ring to get their attention πŸ˜• i need to get the writing contest up under the global announcements, and it needs to be done NOW, but the gms are sleeping and vijay, well, he's just nowhere.
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Neetz yea you are right about the pronunciation πŸ˜†

i doubt if they check all pmz....i bet they have too many pmz....but then if they are the authority, they ought to check and reply....help out people out here....be it spam message or abusing things.....

I so hope there are like 4-5 mods in ll like in DID ... and this spam thing argh.... just coz we type fast we spam?? yea right whatever πŸ€ͺ
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _DrEaM_

Anu just do nt leave us no matter where you are πŸ˜ƒ

no ways...u r all my jaan and IF is now an integral part of my lifeπŸ˜ƒ so i will be in touch for sure
_DrEaM_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

OK, I'll call you Dream Di πŸ˜›

Something that pissed me off even more is the inept users with there low-life comments. They have no sense of shame and sadistic pleasures. You HAVE to go down to there level and beat them at their own game.

just stick to dream bache πŸ˜• yahan ke bro sis / bro bro / sis sis relationship gadbad jaate hai πŸ˜† friends hi theek hai lol

they are just doing something they don't have guts nor dare to do in real life and here they think they are heros doing all this lol !!!