Users

Frequent Posters

TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update!!!
Maan is soo concerned for her! 😳 but why wouldnt he, he loves her ofcourse lol

update soon!
btw - i love love how you're updating like everyday!!!! makes my day when i login and i have a PM which says that the FF has been updated! keep it up!!

love,
 kally
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow....an excellent update.....loved how you revealed the mystery.....very clever, but delivery in a very subtle yet convincing manner....hope the CVs have as much brains and ability when they reveal the truth in the serial...Loved how you explain Maan's anguish.....his pain..his helplessness...and his reality...that he so cares for Geet....so much so that he wants to solve her problems...get her the justice that she so deserves....Muuuaawwwahhh!   Love you Maan!!!

Looking forward to the next update....BTW...I loved how he commanded Geet not to let the Docs know that she is not his WIFE.....very clever Mr. Khuranan!!😉😆
That's true but I don't think that Dev can be married to Geet . . .  UNLESS as you said the CVS do SOMETHING! DON'T DO IT CVS! But yeah, its really good.
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow. What a beautiful fan fic. You are keeping it so close to the show. I love the way you write. It is true to the characters.

fabulous. keep up the good work. If it is not too much trouble please add me to your PM list.
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow!! superb fanfic..loved it..do cont soon..
roshaa thumbnail
very nice fan-fic. thank god all the misunderstandings are cleared.continue soon. good work.
aspatel2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really nice update... please update soon...

Axita :D
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing maha episode...........cant wait for the next part.............. im so happy maan knows everything........... plese update soon......... and keep up the good work!!!
charlie1950 thumbnail
beautifully written ,it is heart warming and kind of balm for the friday fiasco.will b eagerly awaitin for the update
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
pm list updated to include *mittu*, jnawaz

@rosha Are all the misunderstandings cleared? Life is never that easy.

edited since I didn't want to make another post

pm list updated to include MaaneetDDEdited by laxmi2010 - 13 years ago