Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was most probably end of Sadhana's character in today's episode.Sadhana will ever be alive in our hearts.
In my opinion Sara was the best person to play Sadhana.
Sara has been a dedicated actress through her sickness and health.
She had the innocent angelic looks and pureness in her expression Sadhana's character needed.
Her expressions spoke for Sadhana, a girl who always thought of others ahead of hers and never hesitated to sacrifice fore others.

Sara chemistry as Raagini's(Parul Chauhan's)  sister, Alekh's(Angad Hasija) wife,Mamaji's(Aloknath Bahnji) and Ranveer's (Kinshuk Mahajan)bhabi's were memorable.

I want to give Sara a standing ovation for her good work and playing this epic character so convincingly!!!!!!!πŸ‘
No matter what character she plays in future we will probably best remember as Sadhana!!

Please share your thoughts for Sara.
Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shofna786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u mate!

oh sara you will be missed seeing as sadhana!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
pinky9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

we will miss u sadhana😭

any way god bless u sara 😊
beanty thumbnail
i think sara was da deserving person to win awards on star parivaar awards......but i will def. stop watching dis show bidaai......cuz ur not gonna be in it.....u really were the reason why i started watching dis show
Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: beanty

i think sara was da deserving person to win awards on star parivaar awards......but i will def. stop watching dis show bidaai......cuz ur not gonna be in it.....u really were the reason why i started watching dis show

I agree with you, she definitely deserved an award.It is hard to play a character which is milder than you in life.We know how different Sara and Sadhana are as characters .Sara played Sadhana to the core convincingly!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Sara Khan put life into the character of Sadhna...her innocence, her slender body but with strong determination, her eyes spoke everything..
Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Sara Khan put life into the character of Sadhna...her innocence, her slender body but with strong determination, her eyes spoke everything..

Bani you have said it all in a sentence!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Purehearts thumbnail
Some memorable pictures!
Sara(Sadhana) with Parul(Raagini)

Sara (Sadhana)with Angad(Alekh)

Sadhana(Sara Khan) with Ranveer(Kinshuk) and Raagini(Parul)

Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago
Sara was the person who played Sadhna so beautifully. She made Sadhna what it is. Her looks, her acting..everything was perfect..ooo I'm gonna miss you:(
hahaz thumbnail
Sara's acting made me fall in love with Sadhana... Her eyes emoted so much and so differently with the different characters of the show... I saw shyness and love for Alekh, concern for her sister, and a little masti when talking with Ranvir

Sara is the only one who can play Sadhana with such innocence and genuineness.... I am glad that they didn't replace her with anyone, because no one is SAdhana for me except Sara Khan

Soon the Bidaai Cts will know what a valuable actor they have lost... She was so dedicated to Bidaai, never taking vacations, shooting while sick, and accepting whatever happened to her charcter...Applause for Sara Khan, may you be successful in all your future ventures