Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree she fit the mold of Sadhana so well....
She carried out Sadhana in very action she did, be it shyness, innocence, patience.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hahaz

Sara's acting made me fall in love with Sadhana... Her eyes emoted so much and so differently with the different characters of the show... I saw shyness and love for Alekh, concern for her sister, and a little masti when talking with Ranvir

Sara is the only one who can play Sadhana with such innocence and genuineness.... I am glad that they didn't replace her with anyone, because no one is SAdhana for me except Sara Khan

Soon the Bidaai Cts will know what a valuable actor they have lost... She was so dedicated to Bidaai, never taking vacations, shooting while sick, and accepting whatever happened to her charcter...Applause for Sara Khan, may you be successful in all your future ventures

Bidaai CTs want to explore Sara more, and they will probably do as Khushi...there r already many hints from last week through many dialogues...

I am also happy that they did not replace Sara, because Sadhna's innocence is best portrayed by Sara. And they knew that only Sadhna's death would affect everyone equally...starting from Mamaji, Alekh, Ragini, Ranveer, Vasu, Inder, Guni, Pratham, Vinu, Malti, Mamaji, Nani...all in some way or the other have been touched generously by Sadhna's goodness and generosity.
itsybitsy thumbnail
I agree completely with all of you. Thank you Sara for making Sadhna such a lovable character and portraying the purity and innocence with utmost conviction.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Love you Sara...thank you for giving it your all. I miss you...and I miss Sadhna more than I can express.

Sara khan,

This actress made such a huge impact on everybody's mind while playing the pivotal  role of Sadhna....

Seriously, I can never imagine any other face for sadhna than Sara...

Not only she emotes her expressions very well, but she has a spark in her eyes... that makes her so much close to this character sadhna.

I remember , when I  started watching bidaai from beginning, nothing else, but only Sara attracted to me to sit through this serial feel the pain of sadhna...

She gradually bloomed to a wonderful actress and also her looks changed .. from a dutiful daughter to a adorable bahu, the goddess of sacrifice and  a character which  teaches u the real meaning of life..

I don't have words to express my heartily congratulations to Sara khan for portraying the character of sadhna.

i wish her all the best.

hopefully we will get to see many such success coming by Sara's life..

This is just the beginning.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SohaniD

Sara khan,

This actress made such a huge impact on everybody's mind while playing the pivotal  role of Sadhna....

Seriously, I can never imagine any other face for sadhna than Sara...

Not only she emotes her expressions very well, but she has a spark in her eyes... that makes her so much close to this character sadhna.

I remember , when I  started watching bidaai from beginning, nothing else, but only Sara attracted to me to sit through this serial feel the pain of sadhna...

She gradually bloomed to a wonderful actress and also her looks changed .. from a dutiful daughter to a adorable bahu, the goddess of sacrifice and  a character which  teaches u the real meaning of life..

I don't have words to express my heartily congratulations to Sara khan for portraying the character of sadhna.

i wish her all the best.

hopefully we will get to see many such success coming by Sara's life..

This is just the beginning.

She had been the right choice for Sdahna...Sadhna character needed an element of purity and innocence and she was the perfect choice.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
We wil miss u sara as sadhna🤗
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@PureHeart: ur topic is very beautiful!!!😳 i miss sadhna a lot...😭
Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayeed87

@PureHeart: ur topic is very beautiful!!!😳 i miss sadhna a lot...😭

Thanks Sayeed.It is so not fair,Bidaai without Sadhana.😭
frnd09 thumbnail
i agree wid u guys but she shud stay in the show .widout her da show is nothin. I m gonna miss her a lot