Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sara Khan is the Best Actress Indeed..
as Bani Said.. yeah She put Life into the character of Sadhna..
no one can be the other choice to Play Sadhna..
Sara was the Best choice..
just for this i wud like to Thanks Rajan Sir to give us Sadhna..
cx Sadhna was the main reason i watched Bidaai.. My First Luv.. 😳
😍
cx ALekh's entry came not so early.. My 2nd Luv 😉
😍
and also i wud like to thank him for giving us such a unique,Magical,Pure,innocent,beautiful jodi -- SALEKH 😍😍😍😍
I felt in luv wid Sadhna form the day when i saw the very first promo of this show.. at that time i even dunt knw her name..nothing..
but her innocence made me fall in luv wid her..
I ll miss Sadhna alot.. and never forgive RS for this torture.. never 😭 😭 😭
Sadhna is the soul of bidaai.. widout her bidaai is nothing.. Alekh is nothing 😭 😭 😭
Sadhna has give so much to bidaai and now while leaving she gave them a gift of Trps.. No.1 position..
huh

Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: scrpngl

Sara Khan is the Best Actress Indeed..
as Bani Said.. yeah She put Life into the character of Sadhna..
no one can be the other choice to Play Sadhna..
Sara was the Best choice..
just for this i wud like to Thanks Rajan Sir to give us Sadhna..
cx Sadhna was the main reason i watched Bidaai.. My First Luv.. 😳
😍
cx ALekh's entry came not so early.. My 2nd Luv 😉
😍
and also i wud like to thank him for giving us such a unique,Magical,Pure,innocent,beautiful jodi -- SALEKH 😍😍😍😍
I felt in luv wid Sadhna form the day when i saw the very first promo of this show.. at that time i even dunt knw her name..nothing..
but her innocence made me fall in luv wid her..
I ll miss Sadhna alot.. and never forgive RS for this torture.. never 😭 😭 😭
Sadhna is the soul of bidaai.. widout her bidaai is nothing.. Alekh is nothing 😭 😭 😭
Sadhna has give so much to bidaai and now while leaving she gave them a gift of Trps.. No.1 position..
huh

I agree I am more mesmerized by old chubby Sadhana, and IT calls her she gives us a "Googly Woogly Woosh".
I liked the mature Sadhana too, but she is full of sacrifices!!
Sara grew as an actor like as Sadhana grew from a little girl to a mother.
I am amazed how she coveted Sadhana's calm expressions with conviction!!!!👏👏
Just love her for that!⭐️
Salekh are incomplete without the each other!I don't know how we can accept just Alekh in Bidaai hereafter wards.😒

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
missing u sara.
an actress par excellence who put life into a wonderful character sadhna rajvansh a selfless girl who never wanted anything for herself. a girl who sacrificed her life for her mamji and her jiji sadhna.
this  was sennt ill the last episode till tha last moment of her life. she died saving a child.
three cheers to sara khan.
hip hip hurray
hip hip hurray
hip hip hurray!

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I miss my googly woogly woosh! *sobs*
srosheen thumbnail
im going to missing her a lot as she was the heart of Badaai  i hv alrdy STOP watching thz show !!!!
Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

I miss my googly woogly woosh! *sobs*

We will all yanks!!
A big hole in Bidaai....
🤔
Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sara did an amazing job as Sadhana. She brought so much to the character and made it look so real.  Her expressions and dialogue delivery improved tremendously over the past 2 years.

There is an innocence and purity in her looks....very essential for Sadhana's character. She was perfect for this role.

Sara is so much different in her real life. Its really amazing to see how she transformed herself into Sadhana. I will really miss her as Sadhana.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anu--

Sara did an amazing job as Sadhana. She brought so much to the character and made it look so real.  Her expressions and dialogue delivery improved tremendously over the past 2 years.

There is an innocence and purity in her looks....very essential for Sadhana's character. She was perfect for this role.

Sara is so much different in her real life. Its really amazing to see how she transformed herself into Sadhana. I will really miss her as Sadhana.

so trueeee
i wil too
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

haan yaar. Whenever I saw Sara in SBS segments, she comes across as chirpy, fun loving person. I am so impressed with her acting skills. Look at Sadhana, the character had so much poise. The way she used to walk, her posture, voice modulation...everything was perfect.
I totally loved old Sadhana who used to be little chubby.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i hate SP.....the only reason i watched bidaai is the innocence of sara khans face.....i couldnt resist watching......i hated mamiji for being so cruel to her......i hate myself for watching this show......i wished i had stayed away from satr plus and saved myself this torture.