Frequent Posters

Illogical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@tweety_lovely...  thanks... :)
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay editing was just one of the many issues with the movie. I have watched the tamil version too. Even that looked badly edited.Vikram was the savior in the tamil one.
 Vikram took the very mediocre movie to a different level and made the movie tolerable to watch. Atleast people were not walking out of the theatres nor they were hooting whenever raavan came on screen! AB was just a mis cast in the movie.

Agent007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illogical

YES, it is...!!

so as for me, i don't see what the huge fuss is when amitji says it... even i think so, and apparently, so do many of the critics and members...!!

if you see the movie, even you'll get that feeling... the transition is not very smooth and specially in the first half, they are jumping from scene to scene... so yes, the editing was choppy... i have only seen the hindi version, so i don't know how the editing for the tamil version is...!!

Haven't seen the movie yet but i believe you if you say so 😊
From what I gather BigB is mostly complaining about the fact that some vital scenes were cut off which ruined his son's performance. I think in the reviews also some said that Abhishek's expressions look weird at times. In that sense he's right about this part then  -

"Lot of merited film edited out, causing inconsistent performance and narrative. Abhishek's erratic behavior was due to symbolic 10 heads visually appearing and each giving him different attitudes to adopt for a situation, he would then finally shake them off and decide.

".. It's sad, in the edit you only see the after effect of that thinking process, hence inconsistent. In the edit all the visual heads got cut and you see a confused Beera expression and wonder why?(sic)," tweeted Bachchan.

Well I'll get a better picture after I see the film 😊
Agent007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

^^^hey agentt i saw the film its so bad tht no editing can save it in the world...so mr big b should take a chill pill....abhishek can do better in other movies

Is it really that bad?? I'd love to see it though...the locales look stunning and I love jungle type movies 😊
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agent007

Is it really that bad?? I'd love to see it though...the locales look stunning and I love jungle type movies 😊

Stunning locales is the only saving grace of the hindi version😊
Illogical thumbnail

Haven't seen the movie yet but i believe you if you say so 😊
From what I gather BigB is mostly complaining about the fact that some vital scenes were cut off which ruined his son's performance. I think in the reviews also some said that Abhishek's expressions look weird at times. In that sense he's right about this part then  -

"Lot of merited film edited out, causing inconsistent performance and narrative. Abhishek's erratic behavior was due to symbolic 10 heads visually appearing and each giving him different attitudes to adopt for a situation, he would then finally shake them off and decide.

".. It's sad, in the edit you only see the after effect of that thinking process, hence inconsistent. In the edit all the visual heads got cut and you see a confused Beera expression and wonder why?(sic)," tweeted Bachchan.

Well I'll get a better picture after I see the film 😊

you should see the movie and then decide for yourself... :)

i guess everyone perceives things differently anyways...!   the locales are definitely amazing... it's definitely a one time watch... for me, it doesn't quite has that repeat value... i prefer light hearted movies anyways... :)
Agent007 thumbnail
I shall see it then. In the past I've liked movies which the majority didn't like so I might like this one πŸ˜‰

yeah u can go ahead...nd do share ur opinions after wtching

I think such comments from Big B are unrequired. There is no point trying to place the blame here and there because it just seems as if he is trying to defend his son. Such things do not suit a legend like Mr Amitabh Bachchan. I'm sure Abhi is capable of handling both success and failure on his own.

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Big B is of course entitle of his opinion. But he should have said nothing. He is a pro he knows how the media work, and will make his opinion in something nasty.