Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
as he said he has much lesser control in hindi as he doesnt understand the language..

make it in tamil itself mani!

BTW he gave a few prints to the BANYAN(the institute for destitute women) and another organisation..for fund raising...he also conducts their yearly fundraiser
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Illogical

why am i not surprised...?

well, well... he did not say anything wrong, really... the editing "IS" patchy... abhishek's performance was not as bad as it is made out to be... movie was a bit disappointing...

what amuses me is that when members say that the editing was patchy, it is just an opinion and is okay, but when amitji says, it is hypocritical and wrong...

as a father, and as a viewer, he also has a right to opinion just like everyone else... but of course, since it's amitji, everything gets blown out of proportion... how predictable...!!

y does he always have to cum to his son's rescue?? he has always been very defensive about him! other performances also get ruined due to editing but amitabh does not speak in their defence! he goes crazy when it cums to his son
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Big B should take a chill pill and let his 35 year old son fight his own battles.

AB was just not suited for the role. It needed someone with the calibre of Vikram to portray such an intense role. AB just screwed it up and made it look like a spoof of the tamil one.

He should just stay away from these genres and stick to Bunty Babli, Dostana kind of movies and also stay away from his wife and do more movies with other heroines.
Edited by maddy1973 - 13 years ago
Illogical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

y does he always have to cum to his son's rescue?? he has always been very defensive about him! other performances also get ruined due to editing but amitabh does not speak in their defence! he goes crazy when it cums to his son

he is a father... you have to look at it from his point of view too...!!

it is not fair that people start to call him names, just because he is being a typical father...!!   how would you feel if your father is called that because he stands up for you...?  not good naa...!

sorry for the example... just saying that you can't use harsh words to scrutinize his act... everyone does things differently... how is it being crazy...?  aren't people saying the same that the editing was bad in the first half specially... so why is such a bad thing when amitji says the same...? 

obviously there are many other performances that get ruined because of the editing, lekin why would he comment about those...?  it has nothing to do with him... but this is his son's movie, so obviously he feels more protective of it...!!

in any case... to each his/her own... you have your own opinion and i have mine... you may not agree with mine, so let's just agree to disagree...!
Agent007 thumbnail
Coming back to the article, is it true that the film was badly edited ?? I read about it in some reviews and some members posted about it as well I think.
Thats the thing...i am also confused tht how editing can be responsible...if the script is itself not upto the mark...what can the editing do???
Agent007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

agent007 she is a good friend of  dearly departed nkapoor thats why😆

No wonder she sounded familiar 😆
Anyways tweety just ignore else this one will also be locked 😉
Have you seen Ravan? Is it true that it was badly edited in the first half?

^^^

hey agentt i saw the film its so bad tht no editing can save it in the world...so mr big b should take a chill pill....abhishek can do better in other movies
Illogical thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agent007

Coming back to the article, is it true that the film was badly edited ?? I read about it in some reviews and some members posted about it as well I think.

YES, it is...!!

so as for me, i don't see what the huge fuss is when amitji says it... even i think so, and apparently, so do many of the critics and members...!!

if you see the movie, even you'll get that feeling... the transition is not very smooth and specially in the first half, they are jumping from scene to scene... so yes, the editing was choppy... i have only seen the hindi version, so i don't know how the editing for the tamil version is...!!

Illogical thumbnail
have to agree that bad editing can't really save the film, but it does have an impact... and it's not that abhi was awesome in the movie... but i did like him in the movie...!!

oh well... as an actor, he can do what he sees fit... some will like, and some will not... that's just the name of the game...!  :)