Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

AB Sr. should stop being so defensive (and blaming others) just because some people thought Abhishek was pathetic in Raavan. Build a bridge and get over it.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am i the only one here that thinks Junior Bachan wasn't trashed by the audience. Because the first show I saw the audience liked him more than Aish. And the critics were not that harsh on him just that he didn't fit the role.
sunaina02 thumbnail
According to my opinion Mani Ratnam is not such a great
director as he is made to be. 

Director should have known better to cast Abhishek in that role
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

forgetting about everything else, how absolutely annoying is it to have amitabh bachchan speak out in defense of abhi every single time .....

Family loyalty ? ..... yes, but more of "i am going to spoon feed my precious baby boy for the rest of my life"  .........

........ Mr. Bachchan - please let your son fight his own fights ..... Its embarrassing to watch a father defend his 35 year son all the time ..... He is old and intelligent enough to do it on his own
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Didn't Amitabh write an article in a leading newspaper praising Abhi's performance in GURU?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

See,there is nothing wrong in standing up for your son but not in such petty issues.Abhishek is a grown up man,let him make choices and if it turns out to be a mistake,let him learn from them.

Proetecting ,defending Abhi in such a way will cause him more harm than good.Why blame the editor?? Tamil version is also edited by same guy right? and Vikram is getting so much praise.

No filmi father acts like AB does.Infact I think Amitabh is the 1 who needs to grow up! LOL
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oops, he was praising mani so much now what happened
Its better to watch 'Bombay' again than to watch raavan..also the music of Roja and Bombay has been epic ... so much heavenly that it lightens you up to the core.

What was Big B thinking? he saw the film before the release and thought tht we are going to actually applaud for his son....Then i am sorry ?Big B ji this is not 'Twitter' its the real world😆
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly Big B should take a leaf out of Rishi Kapoor 😕  .. he neither praises Ranbir to the skies nor criticizes his performance in the media .
In fact I remember in one of the interviews he said (about Ranbir) - "If he is good he is good , if he is bad he is bad "

LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Too much bashing going, seems people dont have anything better to doo
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wont be surprised if Abhishek is embarrassed by AB Sr's rants .  😕

I liked him so much more before he started blogging. Now its like 'Oh God , will you please shut up'