Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan:in mind*Geet naye mera leya khana banaya aur manaye..damn!Aap phir se sorry khana padhega!

Lolz!! so true
Loved them
So PM me next tym u update
Take care

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sananya09

Aww what cute updates hun 😊
Please do continue! Enjoy reading these a lot! 😊

Thnx dear..I'll post the updates soon..Thnx again..
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great scene...loved the hide-n-seek session when dadi ma arrived....LOL!!!πŸ˜†  please update soon!!
NIDIZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKANargis

Great scene...loved the hide-n-seek session when dadi ma arrived....LOL!!!πŸ˜† please update soon!!

Thnx dear..I'll update soon Jappi..
kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

just read them..and it feels as if i can actually picture both of them acting the scenes out..great job buddy :) can't wait to read more

NIDIZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kneeduh2000

just read them..and it feels as if i can actually picture both of them acting the scenes out..great job buddy :) can't wait to read more

😳Thnx..dear..buddy..I'll update soon..
NIDIZ thumbnail
Updates coming up!!
~Roller Coaster Ride~
NIDIZ thumbnail
After having a tummyful,delicious punjabi breakfast Maan get's ready for his office..
He goes inside his bedroom n opens his cupboard..Took out a Black shirt n coat which was on the hanger,but than he saw the pink one which he wore when Geet slides n he catches her..Kept the Black bak inside n kept the pink shirt on his shoulders to see whether it luk's gud or not..showing his little smile to himself standing infront of mirror giving a signal to his soul about it's approval..Maan u luk gud..!!
On the other hand @pinky's house Geet was also getting ready thinking about none other than Maan..
Geet:Chor,Dalbhadlu,kadus,aur kya kya naam leya kar bulawo usesa..Daadima kya samnaye hero banatahai..kahe tha hai ki breakfast manaye banaye..oouull,paji,saduu kahi ka..kabhi kitchen ki sakal bhi dekhkhi nahi hai, aur kaha tha hai ki manaye khanaa banaye..
Khurana OutHouse,
Maan came out n went towards his car n called the driver..
Maan:Ajj car mai chawoga..driver gave him the keys n went bak to servants lounge..
Maan driving n thinking about the incident happened early this morning..
He kept on thinking about Geet till the traffic signal showed him red..stopped his car but couldn't stop thinking about 'Geet'..
But another hurdle was on it's way to stop him thinking..A flower seller girl came towards his car n gave a knock..Maan opened the window..n glanced.
Flowergirl:bhaiya yeh phool layeli jiya..
Maan:nahi chahi yeh..mai inka kya karoga!
Flowergirl:Aapki kis dost ko deyanaye kya kam ayeh gaye..pls bhaiya..gave a smile..
Maan:[thinks about Geet]thika hai..deya du!
Flowergirl:how much..?
Maan:sab!!gives her 1000bucks n says keep the change..
Flowergirl:thank u bhaiya..*she smiles n Maan gives it bak..*
Outside pinky's house Geet also takes out her scooty n rides it to the Khurana constructors office..
Geet:Ajj toh tu late hogayi Geet..SAB use Maan ki wajase par phir bhi tujhe hi datha milegi..
There Maan still thinking about all awkward situations btw them..an unknown knot that ties them to be together.As soon as I arrive to my office the first thing I'll do is to say her sorry!
But the hurdles where not yet over n Maan destination luked to him very far!
Bumping n jumping.. bumping n jumping..around on the cement-tar road of Delhi his BMW gave him another Dhoka..
Angryly Maan came out n saw his tire went flat.. kicked damn!!
Just than Geet lyk an angle was passing by..
Geet:sir Aap yeha kya kar rahe hai?
Maan:woh actually meri car ka tire..
Geet(lowered her eyes to see it..)OoH!!(to herself)kya mai Lift....offer Karu..kar deya thi hu Maan kitna parasha lag rahe hai..
Sir mai bhi office hi ja rahi hu..
Maan:toh!!
Geet:toh kuch nahi mai yeh kahe rahi thi ki agar Aapko koi problem nahi toh Aap mera saath meri scooty mai.....
Maan:WAT!!mai Maan singh Khurana scooty mai..
Geet:(saduu ek toh lift offer karo aur phir..attitude jalo..)
Maan:(par abhi Mr.chopra kya saath important meeting hai..damn..)hmm thika hai..mai tumeraye saath scooty par chaloga..
Geet(abh ayeha na line pai) n she kick starts it..to go on a Romantic Roller Coaster Ride..Behind Geet was Maan..[now guys use u're imagination..]
Maan was having still those bumping moments with Geet but in an unique way off course..
The Delhi road's where under construction n with alot of chuckholes..
To give them a bumping effect there where closer to come in there way..
The Kettle was all set by heavenly rain since yesterday waiting for MaaNeet n there Scooty ride......
Geet's scooty came over one such pothole n with a suddened jerk Maan touched Geet's hips..the cold windy breezes flying Geet's hair all over Maan's face..to get rid of it Maan held his hand towards n gently comb them to tie them up..but the winds lyked her hair long opened..n they went totally opposite of wat he wanted to do..n tat with a gr8 force!
But finally after a lot of hard time he tied up her hair giving a smile to Geet..who in this hole process was just shying 😳around..
There destination was close n Maan just wanted to ride another dose....
Their office staff @the parking shocked @the sight,with their heart beating Dhak-Dhak!!
Maan changed his facial expressions ordered Geet in total high per tension..
Maan:Geet....Meraye cabin mai quick..!left the basement..
Geet:*shocked* with a pinch of fear....y did I gave him lift he is not my dear..

guys pls press lyk button n comment..any type of suggestions r welcome!!
Nidz..
Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
I have received request for P.m list..
So any one wants p.m pls press the lyk button on my post..
Thnx u everyone..
crazy4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome yaar.....Geet giving lift to Maan....

Oh. I can imagine all that....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›