June 15th Written Update:Greedy Bros Win!!:(

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry Guys for this late update, the thing is yesterday my TV was behaving like a Behoodi🤢 and it refused to work so today I watched the Repeat telecast and writing this update.😃

BTW, in today's episode you guys can't imagine how sick those two greedy bros can be!!🤬
So here is the update......😳

Pranay Refuses to accept the proposal.
Pranay tells his mom that even he has got the same royal blood in his veins and if dad can be so stubborn then even he can be stubborn. To this his mom says, "Pranay, I do understand your feelings and even I am not 'okay' with your dad's decision but your our wealth and pride is important also. Your dad feels that everything will come back to normal only if you get married to that girl. Your dad's scared whether he would loose all this wealth 'coz right now he is battling with his bad luck and he finds the answer to this by only getting you married to that girl. Your dad's expectations/hopes start with you and end with you.(I loved this sentence👏)." Pranay was listening to all this with an expressionless face. (he still looked hot😳). But even after listening to this, he was not ready to accept the proposal and he just went off from there. (Aarghh! Why doesn't this guy understand.....).

Suhagi's Pleadings.😭
Suhaagi goes to Ghasita's brother and she literally go and begs him(that crap doesn't deserve her pleadings😡), "Jeth-ji, you have taken Lakshmi as your daughter and you have always wanted good for her. Now Raja-saheb himself has come and asked our Lakshmi's hand for his son. Please see how lucky can lakshmi be that she's getting such wonderful household and a superb husband. Please explain this to Ghasita and make him understand." (She was saying this in her crying mode and she even goes and holds his dirty legs!!😡 Ghor Kalyug!!🤢). Ghasita's bro gets up and tells her that he'll try his best to change Ghasita's mind. Listening to this, Suhaagi beams with happiness and leaves from there. After she leaves, Ghasita comes there and both of them start laughing😡🤬. Ghasita says to his bro, "Wah Bro! Watta Plan and What Acting!🤬." (Seriously guys, you should have seen the way Poor Suhagi was pleading like hell infront of him. Anyone would feel bad to see a poor mother begging ang touching some idiotic craps leg.🤬)

Finally Ghasita accepts.😡
Now both Suhaagi and Ghasita are sitting in the room and then comes Ghasita's bro! He comes there and starts explainging to Ghasita about how happy Lakshmi willl be and how naaice her future can turn into. He tells him to keep his greed aside. (How disgusting🤢).Finally, Ghasita   agrees😡 and both bros leave that place. Suhaagi starts thanking god and then sees Lakshmi standing there. She goes to her and says, "Lakshmi, you remember i used to tell you a story about Rajkumar, that was not a story but it was my dream. Now my dream is coming true and you dun' worry! Your Rajkumar will come on a White horse and he will take you far away." After saying this, Lakshmi smiles😳 and both mother and daughter hug each other.😳 (Poor people! They are not aware of those fools tricky and disgusting plan!!!!!🤬)

The door opens.!😆
Purohit-ji comes to the Raj-Mahal and he will be talking to Rani-ma (Obviously, Pranay's mom😃). She'll be saying that she's confused about who's side should she take. She then tells him what all happend. Purohit-ji says, "Come, lets try talking to Raja-saheb." Purohit-ji goes and knocks the door of Raja-Saheb. After sometime, the door opens and first Purohit-ji gets inside. By the time Rani-ma is about to get in, the door is closed on her FACE!!!!!!

Purohit-ji's plan.😕
Now inside the room, Purohit-ji says to Raja-saheb that, "Anger is a man's worst enemy! Your actooly being noramlly Stubborn. You should be even more stubborn to get Pranay on track.😕 If honesty doesn't work, then you have try dishonesty and you should play hard😲"
And he goes onto tell Raja-ji his plan which is shown us in the mute mode.😲

Brother-sister love😳
lakshmi will be praying to Tulsi-Maiyya and from behind comes a stranger and puts his hands on Lakshmi's eyes😉(Guess who?!?😛) and then Lakshmi with her closed eyes says, "GOLU!!!" 😆 Golu kinda gets surprised and asks her how did she come to know that's him. Lakshmi says, "I can recognize your vibes my little bro😳" (This was another wonderful sentence👏😳). Then Lakshmi says that she has a news to tell. Then even Golu says that he has got a gift for Lakshmi and he'll give her only after she tells him the news😛. But Lakshmi keeps demanding for that gift and she starts running behind him😃 Finally she stops and says, "Fine, so now you are going to make me run eh?!? Fine then! i am not going to tell you the news🤔" And then finally Golu gives the gift to Lakshmi😛 and then she tells him that her Rishta has now become pakka  and she'll be soon married to that Jungle Raj-kumar(Slowly slowly he'll become her heart ka Raj-kumar😳😆).To this Golu says, "Didi, see I told you! that Raj-kumar liked you." To this Lakshmi again goes onto praise Pranay😳 and while she was doing that she sees Golu sad!!. She asks him what's wrong. He says, "Didi, now you'll get married and you'll leave me. After that, with whom will I talk and share my things. I'll miss you so much!😭". Now both are sad!!!😭 (Even I am sad!!😭)

Now starts the plan of Purohit-ji😕
Rani-ma will be in her room and she'll be getting all those flashbacks of 'Pranay speaking to her about his love, her husbands decision to get Pranay married to Devi Maiyya, Raja-saheb locking himself in that room, Pranay not getting ready to listen to his dad' and Finally after all the flashbacks end and she closes her eyes to rest. And then suddenly her maid comes and says, "rani-ma, Raja-saheb....." To this Rani-ma gets up and runs outside the room and goes to the living room. There she sees Purohit-ji standing and she asks him What happend to Raja-Saheb. To this he replies, "I have always blessed you for a happy married life but now, I am sorry to say that your married life in the future is not going to be happy anymore." To this, Rani-ma gets shocked (Obviously) and asks him what does he mean by this. Purohit-ji says, "Your Husband is going for 21 days of Fasting". (Even here also they are playing dirty tricks🤢)
Everyone's disgusting now!!!

Episode Ends!!!

People who liked the way I have explaing today's episode can click the 👍🏼 button and please dun' hesitate to comment.😳 Criticism can also be commented so that I can progress for the better.😳

And BTW, I'll be late again to post the update of the next episode 'coz I'll be going shopping so I'll come back and Post it so dun' worry about it!😉

Edited by dazzlingangsta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yay atleast u got a lil bit pranay today
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: imagine-addict

yay atleast u got a lil bit pranay today

Only Little bit! i am not fully happy!🤔
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well u have 3 full days episodes ahead of u. Im sure you'll get your moneys worth.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: imagine-addict

well u have 3 full days episodes ahead of u. Im sure you'll get your moneys worth.

hehehe! Hope somehting like that happens! And even my TV's acting like that Behoodi Dhaniya😡!! it refuses to show me Devi Maiyya and Pranay😳

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good update!!!  Honestly, I don't care about the greedy bros, as long as Lakshmi's rishta is pakka.  Yeah, I am sorry about Suhagi having to touch anyone's feet, but at least, now, they are on the same page (except that she doens't know about the money)  Now, to convince Pranay to reject a well educated Taniya in favor of a total simpleton like Lakshmi.  Maybe w/ that 'man ki baat...' 😆