LTL Express - Issue #13

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

[

Issue #13

IMPORTANT

NOTE: it was brought to Fivr's attention that various members are looking for the older Issues of the LTL Express…so…our lovely, adorable, Kaala Fanatic …Fivr…very nicely posted them all on one thread…so here is the link…you will find all previous Issues on this thread…and it will be regularly updated by the one…the only…Fivr!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1352876

LTL Express Archive is on Pg 2

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with dutta talking to anna and he tells anna that he's stuck in a trap and then anna realizes all the gold is fake. Dutta tells everyone around him that from now on no one will go with him. Baji or any of him men won't go with him except his wife, nakusha. Baji asks how will naku save dutta and dutta says if she can bomb a car and make people run away then she can learn to use a gun. Then he says from now on his life is in naku's hands and If she fails to protect her suhaag then he dies. Dutta hands over the gun to naku.

The scene switches to anna and his men. Anna tells his men that he wants dutta's dead body and one of his men tells him it will be easy since now dutta is going to be unarmed and alone. Anna says he wants to see his children playing with dutta's bones

In the patil mansion dutta makes sure everyone is there and he tells everyone that his most dangerous enemy is back so he needs a shield and he heard that love has a lot of power. He says he heard love brings back people from the death therefore he has chosen the person that loves him th most, his wife. He announces that from now on naku will have the gun and she will save him from the enemies. Everyone tries to persuade him that he made the wrong decision but he doesn't listen. Baji tells aai that dutta has challenged anna to go before him unarmed and his bodyguard will be nakusha. Dutta tells the family that baji will protect the family because anna will try to harm the family.

Dutta tells naku that no one trusts you but I do and he gently puts his hand upon her arms. Dutta tells everyone that he trusts his wife will save him .

Dutta gets two bottles from the bar and tells naku to shoot the bottles in his hand and he tells naku that there is a 2 foot difference between the bottles in his hand and his chest and he adds that either the bottles will break or his heart.  Naku shoots and she misses the bottles and instead shoots the bottles in the bar. Then dutta says he'll make it easier for naku and breaks one of the bottles in his hand on his other hand. He tells dutta to shoot again and if naku misses again then the distance between his chest and the bottle will get smaller. Naku shoots and misses again. Dutta says that if she misses again then the bottle will be right in front of his heart. Then naku shoots twice and misses both times. Dutta comes closer to naku to make it easier for her and  when naku is about to shoot again kala comes in front of her and naku shoots kala's hand.

Naku is crying and is asking god how much more she'll be punished and she' banging her hands on the wall and her hands start to bleed causing the wall to turn red. Babi comes to naku and they both cry and wonder why they're being punished.

Precap: Kishore tells naku there will be difficulties, you will have to walk through glass, you will have to go through fire, but god gives everyone the strength to face every problem and you have to  awake to god hidden in dutta. He is being controlled by shataan. To get dutta on the right path you will have to go through every test and make him human again

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

NOTE: there were so many updates…brief..detailed…etc…I just picked what ever popped up first for each day…

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello TaShaians! How u doin? I am not doing so great. First of all I had a stressful week. And just now the cooking range simply stopped working. So I am in panic mode. OMG! What will I do? What will I eat? OMG! Pls have mercy on me! I dont want to die of hunger! OK...OK...*taking a deep breath*...now I am fine. I called the emergency service and the guy called back and he's coming. So phew! Back to business!
This week proved very slow for LTL with every little torture by Dutta shown in detail. Great acting, dialouges and direction but no movement. Plus no let up of drama. We need some light moments. And yes we need some TaSha moments when Dutta is not screaming "I hate Naku" with his gun jumping up and down. He looks sexy with the gun...but director saab dont over do it! Plus its heart rendening to see the lead couple going thru so much torment. They are physically closer now but have never been so apart. They are two very passionate and intense people and their pain and torment is perhaps more than most people. And right now they need each other the most...Dutta needs his best friend Naku and Naku needs to to be with her saab. So have mercy CVs atleast next week and move the story faster...show us TaSha and them vs Anna. And no handing over Naku to Kala.

TaSha
Hmmm....There were no TaSha only scenes. Among the rest it was a tough choice with Dutta going "I hate u...I hate u" or "Shoot me...Shoot me!". I wish he had said "slap me...slap me" instead. LOL! Anyways after lots of thought I chose the scene from 8th June episode when TaSha-Baji walk into the house and Dutta annouces to his family that Naku will be his bodyguard.
I wont go to the details of the scene this week but just say why I chose it. One big reason is when the scene starts with Tasha and Baji walking into the house...Naku stops to remember what happened. Hate her or love her Dutta is still very much aware of her presence or lack of it and stops when he realizes she has stopped. Baji too wonders why Dutta stopped suddenly. Anyways after some taunting he indicates Naku should go first...and if I am not wrong that was a first. Till now Dutta  has always been the first to go while Naku followed him around. This was the first time Dutta walked behind Naku...for sometime they even walked together...very much like a couple.
And later when in the scene Dutta says he needs a sheild and he has heard love can very powerful...so he has decided to entrust his life in the hands of the person who loves him the most...his wife Nakusha Dutta Patil.... Ofcourse he was mocking Naku's so called love...but the gorgeous gadha(as Aisha calls him) didnt know he was unknowingly speaking what was true. Well I hope Naku manages to protect him without using a gun and thus passing this test with flying colors. Btw did anyone notice how all the time Dutta was only interested in Naku's reaction...infact she stood in the middle while walked around her. If Dutta is the sun in Naku's life...he reminded me of a planet revolving around the sun(Naku). LOL! And gosh...he's so aware of her...a lot more than she is of him. He always used to follow her with his eyes but now he's so very obvious. ;)
Btw in this scene did anyone notice when Dutta holds Naku's shoulders and says "Koi hamare beech mein nahin aayega", Sudarshan puts his hand on his head as if he was thinking "Shit they will do it here only".

Others
This one was easy...it had to be Naku's breakdown scene after the dramatic events of the second day after her marriage telecast on 10th June episode. Whatever Dutta does to her...she loves him so much doesnt she? So much that she doesnt care for herself. Only thing important to her is Dutta's pain. To her he is her God who can do no wrong. And poor baby...she has always been made to feel unwanted....first the unwanted girl and now the unwanted wife, bahu, sister-in-law.
Dont worry Naku...whether any of your inlaws want you or not you are very much wanted in Dutta's life. Just that the gadha has to figure it out. I know...I know it wont be soon that he will be figuring it out. Afterall he's a gadha isnt he?

How hot was that SOTW: From the Monday episode...Dutta does a ek teer se do nishan with his tongue and "if looks cud kill" attitude. Tongue was for Anna and the killer looks for Naku where his every sentence had two meanings for the two biggest enemies in his life. And yes he was again focussing on Naku and only Naku. Btw I hope you all noticed how he was looking at Naku while he sat on the jeep talking to Anna. If you didnt notice then look at my profile. He looked like such a goonda there eyeing a pretty girl. It was as if anyone moment he would whistle at Naku and say "Aye...haye aati kya Khandala".

Craziest SOTW:  Dutta going "Chala GOLI" on Wednesday's episode. Last week we were making fun of him saying he lost his marbles...this week he proved us right. Btw here I want to actually thank Kala for stopping the madness and bringing Dutta back to reality. Even if her motive was selfish Dutta needed a shock at that moment. But I wish Naku instead of obeying him should have held the gun to her temple and said "Rather than shoot at you I would shoot at myself". Hehe! Then she would have made a perfectly crazy wife for a perfectly crazy husband.

Hum bhi hain SOTW:  Dutta's family scene of the Thursday episode. If anyone was watching the show for the first time seeing that scene and hearing the dialouges she would have thought Nakusha is some girl Dutta is crazy about and for whom he wants to leave his family. So his family was like "remember us...we are there too!".

Creepy SOTW: I tell you guys Dutta's sisters are creepy...not only becuz they covet his money. But also because of the unhealthy obsession they have for the guy. The three of them esp Kala devote 95% of their time thinking abt him. I guess the rest 5% goes in putting makeup. Hehe! So the Tuesday episode scene with the sisters wondering what's in Dutta's mind has to be the creepiest SOTW.

Dialogue's & Other Gems

-Fivr-

You know I'd thought that I would have a hard time finding dialogues for this week. In fact by Wednesday I was almost beginning to panic due to the lack of "speaking" by the women folk in the house! But then Thursday came along and I took a deep wali breath. *ROFL* Although now I hope that I wasn't just suffering from withdrawal that made me think that these dialogues were phenomenal! *fingers crossed*

Dialogue of the Week
Male

"Tere ko kya laga Anna main shaadi banaya toh kamzor ho gaya? Main jitna toot ta hai utna hi mazboot ban jata hai." – Dutta (June 7th)

Talk about a phoenix rising from the ashes! Because that's the image that came to mind as I heard Dutta say this. Just like a phoenix, Dutta has this inevitable tendency to "self destruct" due to some characteristic of his own (love, trust, hate.. whatever it may be). But the one thing that makes him different from ordinary people is the fact that while he may fall down or falter, he doesn't stay down. He's always managed to come back - whether completely or not is a matter open to debate, but he has always managed to step away from a disaster keeping himself preserved for the most part. I mean isn't that why, even though he became a gangster after Seema's betrayal Dutta's still compassionate about those he trusts and cares for? Isn't this why that particular incident wasn't able to rob him of his innocence entirely?! And as far as coming out of the "fire" stronger goes, well Dutta's always been able to "focus" better when he's scorned or hurt. It's like his thoughts get a raging clarity that is otherwise missing when he isn't motivated by pain and hurt. While Supriya was around, Dutta had let himself be manipulated and to me it felt like that was when he was at his weakest professionally. But now that he's "shattered" personally, he's stronger that ever professionally. He's smarter, wittier and definitely fiercer in his business. Like I said - a phoenix.. No, that should not be confused with a sphinx! *ROFL*

Female

"Unki ankhon mein sey sirf nafrat dekhi mein … Dil mein dard.. Arey deva, tuney toh mere ko sach mein Nakusha bana diya!" – Nakku (June 11th)

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh* If this dialogue didn't pull your heart right from your chests, I'm not sure what will! Up until that moment, Nakusha wasn't "Nakusha" because Dutta Bhao cared for her! It didn't matter that half the world ridiculed her while the other half was disgusted by her appearance. It didn't matter that she'd have to lose her love or that she was in pain because of it. It even didn't matter that she had to be the unfair recipient of these insults. No, none of it mattered. Because in Dutta's eyes she was loveable and THAT was all that mattered! But today, all she sees is hatred and pain in his eyes as he looks at her - hatred for her and pain caused by her, albeit unintentionally. And that crushed her. NOW she is really "Nakusha". NOW no matter how many people love her, she'll remain "Nakusha".Because not Dutta doesn't care for her. And that's the only thing that defines her - that's the only thing that has ALWAYS defined her. *bittersweet sigh*

Literary Gem

Male

"Malesh Anna ko kabhi paseena mat aney dena. Paseena ata hai toh Malesh Anna ka pyaas barhta hai – khoon ka pyaas" – Anna (June 7th)

*reads*

*re-reads*

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!! Anna's been introduced as an overtly dramatic and extreme character - he sings for no reason, kick people of boats on whims and dances to his ring tones. But all that did not dampen the hilarious shock of this dialogue! *gasps for air* Kis k cheez ki pyaas? I had heard of people getting dehydrated due to profuse sweating and needing water, but ye "khoon ki pyaas" meine pehli baar sunni hai! Woh bhi itney dramatic sense mein! And why the hell would people care to keep track of Malesh Anna's "sweating" habits?! *thinks about this* BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *dies laughing* Kuch bhi ho, the dialogue writer has picked the PERFECT dialogue to suit Anna's vibrantly dramatic personality. Woh threats bhi deta toh over-the-top style mein or else it wouldn't seem right. *awed muh*

Female

"Kamal hai! Na Aayi Sahib samajhti hai, na Bhao samajhta hai… Ab meri donon behnein bhi mujhey nahi samjhein gi! Toh Kalavati ko kaun samjhey ga…?" – Kalavati (June 11th)

*yells into the monitor*

Main! Main samajhti hoon na!! MAIN!!

*realizes she's in the middle of doing the DOTW*

*cough* *ahem* *cough* .. Woh main toh bass, aise hi.. What! I am serious! ANYWAYS!!! I liked the "unattainable" feeling that this dialogue seemed to provoke about Kalavati. She's always seemed to be a step ahead of everyone (even me!). It takes me twice as long to figure out what she has planned - and if we need proof, need I remind everyone how it took an entire forum's worth of prediction and scrutiny coupled with a month if not more to come close to figure out what Kalavati might have planned for Supriya's escape. So really, is it that pompous when she asks k "Kalavati ko kaun samjhey ga!?!".. I feel she really IS that brilliant - and no, this isn't my "crush" (as Aisha likes to call it) talking. She really is the most naturally elegant villian(ess) I've come across Indian serials. And I've seen my share.. (Komolika, Aparna, Pallavi, Trishna, Jigyasa, Sindoora, Mandira.. and the list goes on). Never before have I come across a more "natural" villian on screen (unless I've just lost my marbles now, which isn't that unlikely either! LOL!). *sigh*

Oye Hoye Dialogues!

"Anna… machli nahi, machvara jal ka raja hai!" – Dutta (June 7th)

"Hero nahi banney ka re Dutta – aaj kaal film-on mein bhi hero log mar jata hai." – Anna (7th June)

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Frndz…

So another week has passed & the story is still standing at the same place & of course in the drag mode .. Now what do I write this week ….*tries hard to remember if any scene or moment touched me * ..Naaaaaaaa …nuthin at all … What …why r u all looking at me like that ….truly I didn't feel anything this week …blame it on the medicines that I m taking …* yuuucckk * ..my mind is completely blocked this week …but I have to write something …but kya ..* laughs at herself *..

Ab main kya karoon if Babi /Naku crying scenes didn't move me ..fabulous performance by Mahi & Chinmayee ,,no doubt …but 4 the past 3-4 weeks ,,I hav had an overdose of these mother daughter crying scenes  & even the Dutta scene couldn't melt me …yes ur heard it right ….Dutta scene  didn't touch me one bit …U think I would pighalfao seeing u all getting  teary eyed over that Kala ,,then ur wrong Dutta …Infact I wanna just whack u ..* borrows shoes 4rm Aisha & gives two hard whacks on Dutta head * …this is for u * glaring down at Dutta *…last week I didn't even have a heart to give u a light slap ,,,but this week u deserve this ,,,in fact I should hav whacked last week only ..Cmon what 's wrong with u ….Have u lost it …Kala ki dramebaazi nazar aati hai,,but cant u see the pain & the truth in Naku eyes ..or u do not want to see .. I know Mishal waz just brilliant in this scene where he is concerned 4 Kala but as Dutta he has failed 4 me …this scene didn't leave an impact on me ..

U will ask why ,,,I tell u what I think …this week I noticed only one person  amidst all the torturous moments that were being shown …& that is Sethji …we all know Dutta is into a badla thing ,,,,he wants to torture Naku & himself ….okkiee that's fine with me ….u wanna torture Naku parents too ..thats also fine with me …but why Sethji …I just couldn't understand …the little boy was present when they got married ,,,he waz there when Dutta came after them to take him back …but then in these two scenes I was like okkiee ….script & situation demand ..I just wanted to ask ,,why was he there when Dutta  was doing his gadhagiri acts & yelling at Naku to shoot  …when Dutta asked his in laws to b present he could just have shooed Sethji out as ur too young for this & not 4 ur eyes to see so go out to play…this torture is just 4 Naku & not for u …now that would hav touched me ….Yes  Dutta at least cares…he cares 4 his people  &  for children … but no …he went on with his act of breaking bottles on his hand & yelling at Naku to shoot in front of him ,,…didn't he even think once that what impact this incident  would leave on his young mind … I thought Dutta was a man of principles & had a heart of gold & didn't hurt someone innocent …So couldn't he found Sethji  innocent enough.…. couldn't he just see a child who is clinging on to his mother is scared ,,,scared to death as to what will happen to his sister whom he loves dearly … Does Dutta think he can find satisfaction & peace torturing his  wife in front of her young brother who is a matter fact a child …

Will Dutta in the future if he finds out about Kala truth will mete out the same punishment  in front of Anay or  Pari (Leela daughter)….would he also want them to be present when he is torturing Kala & Leela ..* & I knw this is not going to happen *…* takes a deep sigh *

Dutta has disappointed me big time this week …* nods head disapprovingly *….I don know what u all think about this but I just had to write this & get it out .…

& the next thing that touched me most this week was Aaye sahib … I really felt 4 her this week ,,just wanted to hug her ..I know we all think she might be the BH ,,,,but jab jab tak clear nahi to hum kyun shaq karein …I couldn't watch her cry over her almost paagal son antics * giggles *….. "Yaar Aaye ssaahib ..kya bachpan mein do haath nahi diya ghumake usko ,,,,yeda ho gaya bilkul aur saath mein ab humko bhi kar raha hai …" agar bachpan se tight rakha hota to ye din dekhna nahi padhta …

Okkiee that's it 4 this week …no more rantings …my head is already spinning due to the sedatives …I think I need to rest ..

Hav a great weekend ..!

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Good Morning Folks! How's it going? Still no Internet. God knows when I'll be online again!

*Cue Sad Violin Music Here*

Thank God I have my phone! I can drop in and read everything you guys are saying! Seriously wish I could discuss it more but we have to be grateful for the small mercies right?

Well. Anyways! What a WEEK huh?

*Aisha Raises an Eyebrow at the CVs*

They brought back the Drag-and Rush thing. Where the hell are my shoes? What the hell is this? That was ONE DAY. In fact the day isn't even over yet!

*Aisha Throws Shoes at CVs*

CVs. Please. Come on!

*Aisha Glares*

The PreCap gave me hope but if this story doesn't start moving I will lose it. Dutta's already lost it. Naku looks like she's on the way to LoonyLand. I don't want to end up there as well.!

*Aisha Looks Disapprovingly at CVs*

Come on CVs. I think you owe us and Naku a really good TaSha Scene. Like now. Dream ho ya Reality, I don't bloody care. I just want some RELIEF. And that doesn't mean more Sudarshan. God. Kishore chaleh gah but please. Give me TaSha!

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

The Family Scene

Now, this might be controversial. But I'm picking it anyways. The Scene where Kala is acting all devoted sister and getting Dutta to feel guilty. Yes, it was fake. Yes, it made me seriously angry. But in a strange, twisted way… it was sweet.

*Aisha Looks Annoyed*

Kishore and Baji and Aayi Sahib were all genuine and it really was nice to see how much they care for Dutta. And yes, Kala was milking it for all it was worth and that should have ruined the Scene for me. But it didn't. everytime she opened her mouth I wanted to bash her in. but she was actually saying the things that Baji and Aayi Sahib and Kishore probably genuinely feel.

*Aisha Sighs*

These CVs bhi nah… we want something and they give us a twisted version of it. God.

Shock Moment: The Family Scene

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Made me angry in some parts and all mushy in others. Damn it.)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Sudrashan Returns!

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

Now I was actually thinking this Shock would go to Anna and I actually thought Anna's reaction when he found the fake gold was hilarious (he kicked that guy off the boat! Plus let's not forget the way he's always trying to insert some English into his conversations with Dutta!) but SUDARSHAN!

*Aisha Laughs*

Sudarshan toh cheez hi kuch aur hain! The guy's EXPRESSIONS! I mean in such a serious and intense Scene where everyone is looking suitably shocked and fearful Sudarshan is doing his Shifty-Eye Look again! And seriously what is with this whole Kishore-Sudarshan Dosti??? God Damn it1 That Sudarshan is after everyone! First Dutta, then Baji and now KISHORE?!

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Sudarshan*

Doesn't this guy have a wife AND a Mistress??? What the hell is he doing running after all the LTL Men???

*Aisha Irritated*

How can one guy be so annoying and yet so unintentionally funny? Seriously I wuld love to hear the actor who plays Sudarshan's thoughts on his character!

Shock Character: Sudarshan of course!

Shock Factor: 7/10

(*Aisha Chuckles*)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Devi Kalavati's Crocodile Tears

*Aisha Glares*

I hate that woman. I absolutely loathe her. Sorry Fivr.

*Aisha Looks Unapologetic*

If you wanna learn how to pull on someone's heartstrings just watch that Scene where she's acting like the Devoted sister and making Dutta feel guilty as all hell.

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Kala*

How is this fair? A few tears from her and he gets upset. A bloody river from Naku and he feels nothing??? Dutta, yaar, I love you, okay? But come on. How the hell can you think Naku is faking it? I am getting confused here! He tortures Naku to make her cry, right? But then he doesn't believe that her tears are real???

*Aisha Mystified*

Why are men so dense?

Shock Moment: Kalavati. Hate her.

Shock Factor: 7/10

(*Aisha Throws Shoes*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Anna Kicks a Man Off His Boat

Anna kicked his man off his boat.

*Aisha Laughs Uproariously*

Ah…!

Seriously. How random was that? Bechara. I hope he can swim. Those fake gold bars float! Maybe he can grab onto them? By the way if those gold bars float then wouldn't they have noticed when they took the bars out of the fish that they were lighter than gold should be? Is that what made the fish float? The bars made the fish lighter? Does this make sense or am I talking crap?

Shock Scene: Floating Gold Bars and Man Overboard!

(For the sheer randomness! And the floating gold bars. I thought that was weird.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Naku's Heartbreak

Good grief. Torture ho toh aisa. I'm surprised that Naku hasn't lost her marbles yet. But in that Scene it really looked like she was about to tip over the edge.

*Aisha Gets Teary-Eyed*

How can one person take that much and still be sane after it? Now I know this is just the second day (seriously CVs move a little faster please. This is just getting ridiculous now.) and Dutta is all fired up about the Torture but do they really have to pack so much trauma into ONE day? I could barely watch that Scene, it was so heart wrenching for me. Especially when Baabi came and joined in. God Almighty. Dutta is crying over his Aayi's tears and here Baabi is crying over her Naku's tears.

*Aisha Sobs*

That one line where Naku said: "Arre Deva! You really have made me Nakusha! A Nakusha who nobody wants and who no one loves!"

Baabi seriously looked scared for Naku's mental stability when she saw what Naku had done. And I get it. I get why Naku did it. Dutta is hurting and so he's taking his hurt out on Naku in the form of anger and hatred but becahri Naku is hurting too and how can she take out her hurt? She doesn't have anyone to vent it on so she lets it out by hurting herself. I am seriously praying Dutta doesn't notice her hands. He'll just use it as another opportunity to taunt her. Naku needs to wake up and unleash the Sheni within. Thank God we have Kishore!

*Aisha Salutes Kishore With Pepsi*

He's gonna do it! He's gonna give Naku that Wake-Up Call and hopefully this Naku in Silent Mode will be over this coming week! She's going to have to wake up because it really looks like Dutta has handed all Rights to Torture to the Three Witches. Damn it.

Shock Line: "Arre Deva! You really have made me Nakusha! A Nakusha who nobody wants and who no one loves!"

(I bloody well cried like a baby watching that Scene. And that Line just … wow. Seriously who are these Dialogue Writers?)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Kishore Steps In!

The I'm In Heaven Shock is on Hiatus. God knows how long for.

*Aisha Looks Threateningly at CVs*

Hopefully not long. I want a PROPER TaSha Scene, Damn It! I don't care if it's a Dream Sequence. I don't care if it lasts forty seconds. I don't care if it ends with Naku feeling worse! I just want a Scene between these two that does not involve Torture! Come on CVs. You did this whole Drag-and-Rush thing before and we took it okay? But seriously. Don't stretch this. Some relief is needed NOW. So while we're waiting for that this Shock will be changed to the Shock that makes us all jump up and cheer like there is no tomorrow! And it goes to the PreCap!

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

KISHORE! I love that man.

*Aisha Jumps Around Crazily*

He is not going to let me down! He's doing it! He's waking Naku up! Unleashing the Sherni within! And it's about bloody time! That's why when I saw the PreCap I absolutely jumped up and danced like a loon.

*Aisha Parties*

Thank God that there is SOMEONE who is still on the Sane Ship!

Come on Kishore! Do it for the Team!

Shock Moment: The PreCap. The Damned bloody wonderful PreCap!

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!*)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. What Scene? All of them.

Dutta talking to Anna. How HOT was that?

*Aisha Fans Herself*

This is actually getting quite embarrassing. This guy every week, EVERY Week, manages to take this Shock. You'd think we'd be used to it by now.

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

The man has seriously lost it this week. His brain? Gone. I think he's flushed it down the toilet. And it looks like he wants to send Naku's brains down there too. I've never really liked the Bad Guy because they are just so over the top you know? But Dutta as the Bad Guy? Someone call an ambulance! I think I'm getting a permanent fever!

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

The way he LOOKS at her! Some girls have all the Luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOeuw-Trd6k

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

(*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

By the way I am loving everyone's sections in the LTL Express! everyone is amazing and handing in brilliant work week upon week! I may not be commenting but I'm definitely reading so Congrats and Well Done to Everyone!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Disappointment of the week? Ermmm.. Thinking hard.. My disappointment is one the pace of the show.. It is dragging so much.. Like Wednesdays' episode for instance.. Yes we had a fanastic shooting lesson and Kala got hit in the arm..*jumps up but remembers Dutta's words about Hating Naku more*  Apart from that one whole episode on how to hold a gun and shoot and then individual facial shots.. For crying out loud we know what they look like please continue.. I know they do this week in week out BUT I was more annoyed than disappointed by the fact that face flashes kills so much time of our FOUR episodes..

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...*wink n smile*...

hope ur all doin well... *hugz*...

Whoa-K dnt knw bout u guyz but im lyk luvin Dutta more than eva @ the moment...

i knw i knw he's being super mean in hurting n torturing Naku...

but he looks sooooooo phwoar while doin his militant crazy act...

(wat i cnt help it...wud b wrong not 2 notice...hehe)

n his cheekiness wen talking 2 Anna...

*claps*...man Dutta is jus 2 yum...

Whoa-K enuff Dutta tareef...

(well not really i cud go on all day...lol...but lets not go there shall we...)

let's jump 2 Shining stars 4 this week...

Actor

Actor shining star is kinda becumin a Mahi Mishal pass the parcel...

hehe...now if u rem who was Shining star last week...

u can prob guess who it is guna b this week...*grin*...

im not playing games here i swear...it cnt b helped...

*hope wiv all my heart no1 is bored by this*...

but this weeks shining star is...

...Mahi...

she is doin a totally fantastic job...

Naku hasn't had many lines...in the last few eps...n its kinda odd cuz

b4 all of this weddin craziness her talking was lyk non stop...

but even wivout dialogue Mahi's face xpressions tell u all that Naku is feeling n thinking...

she' is in a real bad place ryt now...wat wiv Dutta

being hell bound on torturing her @ every given

chance... *sad face*...

im wiv all who are hoping this torture will end soon...

but i think we hav a huge dose of it still 2 cum... *weep weep*...

let me point out a few things that hav made Mahi actor shining star this week...

thruout the whole Dutta Anna fone convo she was jus stood in her place lookin lyk she was hoping the earth wud swallow her up...

on the bit where Dutta tells Anna he's goin 2 make him listen 2 a song...

(pakhiya getting shot)...

Naku's face xpression ...was lyk shock shock horror...

...wen Dutta turns 2 look @ her...

while raising his gun 2 the guy hangin from the tree...

the way she screams n covered her ear was really 2 gud...

ooo n her xpressions wer outstanding on the part where Dutta is saying that Naku will do his raksha n stay wiv him @ all tyms...espesh the bit where Dutta is saying 2 Baji that Naku is able 2 put bombs in cars n help people run away...

the way mahi closed her eyes n sheds tears..

that was jus heartbreaking... was jus so sad how she was looking at Dutta...

wiv those pleading eyes...(reminded me of the cat 4m shrek...hehe...)...

nhow...wen they get home Nakus who's walking behind Dutta n Baji...kind of stops stands n looks @ gun remebering the things Dutta had jus said...that bit was really well acted out by Mahi...

she looks so tortured...

Dutta not happy wiv her BG skills...

(lyk he has a leg 2 stand on yelling @ her wen he's other body gaurds are so very rubbish...)

walks bk 2 her n  tells her the do's n don'ts of being a his bodygaurd...

she jus listens wivout even replying...even wen his tone gets louder..

she doesn't flinch or even say a word in return...grrr...

the only real response was a snigger from Baji...that had me giggling lyk mad...yeh Baji b na...only thing that makes him feel a lil better about losing Dutta is watching Naku get yelled @...

aww Naku's face drops wen Dutta asks where his inlaws are..

she looks so scared 4 wat will happen next...

awww but the best level of acting was shown during the whole

Dutta teaching Naku how 2 shoot wiv the bottles...

she was soooooo gud in that scene...

was soooooo very sad how Naku was beggin Dutta 2 giv her any kind of punishment...

but this shooting thing she wudnt b able 2 do... *sad face*...

Naku's last scenes of the week...her break down, n self harm n weeping in her aayi's arms scenes...wer super well acted...

...Whoa-K so in real lyf she wud hav2 b hitting her hands 4 qyt sum tym b4 there was even a drop of blood...but hey...hehe...wat can u say...

but Mahi was xlent...she's doin a awesum job...n im getting the feeling...

sh has lots more Shingin stars cumin her way... *smile*...

Character

*think think thinking*...who cud b our Character shining star...

lol...

throw wat u lyk @ me... *ducks n covers*...hehe...

this week the shining star goes 2...

Dutta Shriram Patil...Aka Gadha...*displays dreamy look*...n almost faints...hehe...

i knw by now u must all b thinkin that i live 2 give Dutta a shining star week after week...

but i cnt help it...not only is Dutta the best gangster character there eva has been...

but Mishal is jus a totally xlent actor 2...

LTL spotlyt is on Nuku n Dutta...& until Baji,Kala n all pick up der game...

the shining star will b presented 2 them.... *wink wink wink*...

i'v heard 4m sum of ya's that Dutta is drivin u all nuts wiv his crazy behaviour...

but im sowee...call me twisted call me mad...(i dnt care...*giggles*...

i knw i knw...wat a big liar i am...hehe...i do care really...*hugz*...)

but im luv luv luvin Dutta flippin out mode...dnt get me wrong i feel 4 Naku...

really i do...but Dutta's character is as such that icnt dislyk him...EVA...

even wen he's set on torturing Naku...n also acting lyk a total loony bin...hehe...

this week we saw him in all kinds of scenes...xpressing all kind of emotions...

be it his out ryt cheeekiness while talking 2 Anna...which l8r changed 2 rage...

or the mock tone he was using wen he was tellin Naku...

that she will b his bodygaurd from now on...

he was also fab wen talking to Babi n Ganpat...he was charmin yet he was speaking with a edge in voice...it was wkd...

he was also wow on the gun teaching parts...n omg wen he smashed the bottle on his arm...

i was lyk Whoa-K Dutta...ur taking things 2 a next level now...he doesn't even care

wat happens 2 him in the plan 2 make Naku feel pain n fear...

but wat got me this week while watching Dutta was...

the scenes after Kala (queen evil so n so)... was shot in the struggle wiv Naku...

i felt so so so sad n stung by his pain n tear filled eyes...

c'in him lyk that was pure torture...i h8 it...

his character is jus full on in every emotion...

wen his angry...theres no stopping...wen his sad...

he's...break down sad...there really is another character on tv lyk him...

100% sure there never will...n so he's this weeks Shinin Star...

so guyzzzz did u all njoy Kala getting shot???

heck it wasnt how i wanted it 2 b...she damn near shot herself...

but hey it was gud all the same...lol... *flashes a smile*...

can only hope there is more such fun n games in store nex week...

i 4 one am dying 2 hear the full of Kishore's turn the gadha in2 insaan convo...

till nex weeks yaaro...Dutta thgts n dreamzzzz...

im out...Mwah...

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Not much of a change this week as most were in the same clothing as last week , but it was easier to pick who looked the best as all were present in one frame while naku was aiming at the bottles with the gun in her hand , So one side was Dutta in black .....and on the other side was the fashonable trio comprising of Kala(looking fab  in the  yellow sari) , Leela (looking suave in the violet sari) and Roops (looking so cute na in orange churidar -kurta ).After pondering over it a bit I decided to go with the Gorgeous and extremely fashionable trio of Kala,Leela and Roops and really it takes three heavyweights to knock out one Dutta ....doesnt it !!!!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Anna Ka Fanda

Sundar is BACK =)

Scene Stealer

Never Ending Dostana

Special Awards

jnawaz & SanRajDeewani

1. The Attack of the #2's Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUNDAR, KISHORE and BAJI…first…Sundar came and tried to be Dutta #2 (the sangeet part)…then we deemed him Ravi #2, which was an apt title for him…then of course…we have Baji in the race to become Dostana Couple #2 with Dutta (which isn't working out too well for him at the moment) …phir…this week…we had Kishore…bhola bhala Kishore…as Sundar #2… come on…I mean really!? what is up with that…everyone is trying to be someone else or something else…tauba…so many #2's…eeks…

2. The Good to Have You Back Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUNDAR… come on…don't tell me you didn't see that coming…he he…but omg…what a good week it was thanks to the one and only Sundar…in the midst of all the drama…he came back…with his face…which means…awesome facial expressions…*taliyaan*…now don't lie…you know you enjoyed him just as much as I did…well…maybe not as much…but you all enjoyed him!!

3. The Dostana Hi Dostana Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BAJI, KISHORE, SUNDAR & DUTTA…wow-ee…what a week for our growing dostana gang…first…Dutta warns Baji to stay home because he cant risk his loved one getting hurt…and then…it was a race between Baji, Kishore and Sundar to see who can showe more affection on Dutta…and not to mention the Kishore and Sundar scene when they come down together…looking "mighty dodge" (as Jani put it)…lmao…kya zamana aagaya hai…pehle toh sirf Dutta and Baji…aab…entire male gang of LTL is acting rather questionably….

4. The Passing The Torch Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KISHORE…wah wah…kya expressions diya hai iss hafte Kishore ne…Sundar trained him very well…because…at some points…even Kishore out shone Sundar…*talyiaan*…main kya khaoon…ek se aab LTL mein doh doh jokers hai…mera toh dil kush hogaya…so much material for my CR's now…*woot woot*…he he…

5. The Brainless Beauty Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ROOPS… Everyone knows that getting shot isn't a small thing and its going to be painful but what does this cute na parrot ask her big pyari behan.. Dard ho raha hoga na Tai???? WTH… She may be beautiful but she seems brainless.. LOL.. =)

6. The Secretly a Teenage Girl at Heart Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ANNA…come on…nothing…NOTHING else can explain why a grown man…who considers himself the Don of the Sea…has posters…movie posters all over the cave which he calls his "home"….really!? that's ridiculous…I never had posters in my room when I was a teenager…ya ok…mom would have killed me…but still…he's a dude…a freakin DUDE!! out with the posters already!! tauba..

7. The Scared to Death Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU…that was a no-brainer and you know it…that girls was so scared she was shaking from everywhere…it was like there was an earthquake going on that only Naku was feeling…Dutta…sudar jaa…im tell you…sudar jaa…bechari naku…kya kuch sehna pad raha hai usse…I just wanted climb in through the screen and just give her a tight hug and say, "aal izz well"…lol…im glad Babi is there for her…

8. The Oh-This-Is-Gonna-Blowup-In-Your-Face Award: …goes to…*drum roll* …DUTTA…yes yes…Dutta Bhao…everything he has done…is doing…and planning on doing to Naku is gonna blow up in his face and bite him in the butt…big time!! when the truth is revealed that Naku is 1000000% innocent…Dutta is gonna want to kill himself for what he put this poor girl thorough…the insults…the abuse…all of it…and it may sound bad and evil of me..but I cant wait to see how he is tortured by the memories of torturing Naku…its gonna be so GOOD!!!!

Special Section

SanRajDeewani

this song reminded me of Tasha so I wanted to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0uaBMfLYDU

Announcement

jnawaz

so…*ahem ahem*…ATTENTION everyone…LTL Express is adding a new section to it…it is gonna be called the "Shout Out Section"…every week…I will post shout outs to all forum members from other members…ALL members are welcome to send whatever shout out they want to any member…this is NOT LIMITED to reporters only…its open to EVERYONE of LTL forum…it can be anything…birthday…passing exams…or just so say…I love you Yaar!!...anything and everything is acceptable…what say…so…get your shout outs on…I wanna see my inbox flooded next week for shout outs

Editors Note

hola people…whats up!? we are on Issue #13…woo hoo…who says that #13 is bad…I say its great…just look…this is a fabulous 13th issue of the LTL Express…all the reports are here in full forse…everyone was on time…no delays…everything is flawless as usual…its awesome…just simply awesome…keep rocking on people…

I must say…the LTL Express is a great institution on LTL forum…I always post it right before lunch at work…that way…once its posted…I go get my lunch….open it up and then eat and read at the same time…its awesome…I love doing that…

one special shout out to Orpa…our weekly summary girl…I know it was hard for her to get in the summary today…big birthday party going on at her house…she has tons of work to do cuz Bhabi has to cook after coming home from work…not to mention my 3 month old baby niece…so that leaves Orpa to do all the house hold chores on her party day…still she managed to get the summary in on time…*hug*…thanks Orpa..we all appreciate it…ill see you as soon as your chacha gets home…probably around 5 so then we can help…love you…

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yay! its out...and so quickly!
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the entertaining LTL express guys!!!!!! 👏
jnawaz thumbnail
@ orpa: thanks for the summary orpa...and the written updates 😃...i know you're busy but you still found time...hopefully it will get easier after next week since you'll be on summer break 😃😃

@ ksh: you flipped out cuz your cooking range stopped working...🤣 dude...its called "take out"...lmao...you should try it...its awesome 😉😉😉...i LOVED the beginning of your Tasha scene analysis "slap me...slap me"...🤣🤣🤣 at this point...i think we'd all line up for a shot...he was maha annoying this week......all he said was "goli chala naku" or "naku, goli chala" or "chala goli naku" or "naku, chala goli"...uff...glad they didnt come up with more permutations 🤢🤢🤢...i agree...Naku's break down...scene of the week...actually..scene of the last few weeks...it crushed me...just CRUSHED me! 😭😭😭...never have i felt so bad for a character 😭😭😭

@ fivr: 👏👏👏...awesome...just AWESOMe selections 👏👏👏...pehle toh 🤣🤣🤣...i didnt know ke log shaadi "banate" hai...i thought ke shaadi karte hai...please Dutta...give instruction on how to MAKE a wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣....you had me totally engrossed...and on serious mode with your Dutta vs phoenix comparison ⭐️🤣🤣🤣 cuz it reminded me of a russell peters joke from his life show on feb...🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh man....the Naku line KILLED...just KILLED...but omg...aagar maine uss naam ko beautiful nahin bana diya toh meri naam bhi jaz nahin...watch for drama on my FF...which you missy..need to comment on 😛😛😛...your gems were awesome too 👏👏 but as soon as you said sphinx...i died laughing

@ shabz: thanks for doing the W&F section even though you werent feeling well...🤗...you rock!! love you...and awesome section too 👏👏....and i agree...as touching as the Babi/Naku scene was...its getting a bit repetitive...can we move on...pls!

@ Aisha: *waves*...how are you yaar...miss you 😃😃...ROCKING section this week...as usual...the first thing i have to mention..HAVE to mention...is your trashing Kaala...woh bhi khule aam...aur woh bhi fivr ke samne...aur woh bhi...with out hesitation...but it explains one thing...this is why you have disappeared from the forum...tu fivr se daarti hai...kyun? 😉😉😉...lol...ek aur baath..with the amount of shoes you throw at CV's and various characters...how you have any left for daily use amazes me...i think the CV's should give you a shoe allowance  🤣🤣🤣...im so happy Sundar is back 🥳
dil kush hogaya jaab maine usse dekha 😳😳 he is the only thing that makes LTL bearable..well..him and the dostana gang of LTL 😕...oh and we members have a small request...could you stop THROWING pepsi at us and jsut HAND it to us...the pepsi in the hair is not easy to take out...🤣🤣🤣

@ Sanju: thanks for the award...loved it 👏 and i agree...stop with the facial shots...only keep the ones of Sundar and Kishore and Baji...the rest...we dont need...bloody waste of time which we already have so little of 😡😡...the song you send...its the first time i heard it...works well for TaSha...👏👏 but one thing i noticed...the fashion...the actresses blouse was very matronly...it was longer than most blouses today...and it was up to her neck...now days...you are luck if there is anything more than one dori holding the blouse together...😆😆😆

@ Jani: Mahi was very apt...VERY APT for this week actor of the week 👏👏👏 that scene when she broke down was just heart wrenching...if people dont FEEL anything from that...they are dead inside i tell ya...or they are hopped up on drugs like shabz 🤣🤣 brilliant...just brilliant...and and yes...Dutta did good...but he's beginnin to annoy me...🤢

@ rdfan: i agree...i may hate everything....EVERYTHING about the sisters...i cannot argue with their fashion sense...well...most of the time any way 😆😆😆

@ everyone: fabulous job for the LTL Express as a whole everyone! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
@Orpa: Thanks for the summary. Esp taking out time on a busy day! Once again happy birthday!
@Orpa and Sanju: Thanks for the daily written updates.
@Fivr: Perfect selection of dialouges...the Thu epi must have been a relief for you. LOL! Btw the oye hoye dialouge from Dutta...machvara and all. Whether he calls himself a sher or a fisherman he somehow makes himself the king of something doesnt he?
@Shabz: Great that you got it out of ur system. I felt my ranting was too less. Btw perfect observation of sethji...it didnt strike me. And yes I agree...Aai wasnt and isnt a strict mother. Let Naku or sethji dare to do what Dutta did playing with guns and all and see how babi gives them ek ghuma ke. c'mon aai...give ur son one tight slap...why did kala need to intervene when u were there?
@Aisha: U dont want more Suds? Jaz will come after you with slippers!
For the "OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock" I agree with u...Dutta always credits his family for keeping him grounded...for keeping him from turning into a monster and the family including Kala did just that didnt they?
And the "OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock"...just like Babi to come and stop Naku. Wish Aai did the same with Dutta...keeps at him till he responds. Btw Aisha I am just hoping Dutta doesnt hand over Naku to the 3 witches. I mean big deal if we get kitchen politics. And moreover Naku couldnt care less for the evil trio. C'mon Dutta...its Naku vs U...so keep ur promise and torture Naku urself. *rubbing hands in glee*
And I knew u wud be over the moon abt the precap. And the "OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock"...well well...even if Dutta acting loony he is such a hot loony.
@Sanju: Yes we are all pissed with the pace of the show. I mean its been 2 days since the marriage and the second day isnt over yet!
@Jani: Perfect choices. Mahi has been awesome...now MR gets more dialouges why Mahi has to talk thru her eyes. I hope we are even soon and both get to speak. LOL! As for the gadha...whatever he does we still love him dont we?
@rdfan: yes...the evil trio looked good.
@Jaz: "The Attack of the #2's Award"...now that had me ROFLing. And I knew u wud be handing out a few awards to suds. I mean he's ur hero and crush and all that.
And yes...yes whatever he is doing will so blow up on Dutta's face.
@Sanju: OMG what perfect song for TaSha
@Jaz: And yes for LTL 13 is lucky. We got the LTL express' 13th epdition early. And btw did anyone notice LTL forum is the 513th forum of IF. And touch wood...6 months and 100 epis later the forum has been a great place to chill out.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ ksh: you flipped out cuz your cooking range stopped working...🤣 dude...its called "take out"...lmao...you should try it...its awesome 😉😉😉...i LOVED the beginning of your Tasha scene analysis "slap me...slap me"...🤣🤣🤣 at this point...i think we'd all line up for a shot...he was maha annoying this week......all he said was "goli chala naku" or "naku, goli chala" or "chala goli naku" or "naku, chala goli"...uff...glad they didnt come up with more permutations 🤢🤢🤢...i agree...Naku's break down...scene of the week...actually..scene of the last few weeks...it crushed me...just CRUSHED me! 😭😭😭...never have i felt so bad for a character 😭😭😭

I seriously flipped big time...and I avoid take outs. and also my roomie is a veggie and this weekend she isnt there so I had big plans to cook some non-veg and home. and with the cooking range giving away i cud see all my dreams going down the drain. anyways i had a perfect day today...lazed around the house...called home and caught up on the FFs and now the LTL is express is up too. woot! woot!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've decided to be a little more efficient this week so I am going to try and post all my (brief) comments right now! *fingers crossed*

@Orpa: Happy Birthday again dude! Aik toh you were made to work on your own birthday party! WITHOUT any help! *glares at Jaz* And you still managed to write down such a lengthy summary! Thanks yaar!

@ksh: No matter how much Dutta "hates" Nakku, even HE has to admit the fact that he just cannot ignore her! She's consumed his entire existence ever since she's stepped into his life. That's probably why even now when he is seeking "revenge" on her, he's still starkly aware of her presence (or absence) for that matter. *sigh* Kya bolon mein ab! Men and their dense intelligence amazes me!

@Shabz: Teri tabiyat kaisi hai!!!? Beemari mein bhi laptop ka peecha na chorna tum! Itni dawaiyon ka overdose rahey ga toh kaise kuch bhi "warm and fuzzy" lagey ga!!? 🤣🤣🤣 But I do agree, most of LTL this past week was gut wrenching - nothing "warm" about it..

@Aisha: *gasp* Oh no you didn't!! She got SHOT!! She was under pain because the stupid doctor thought a grazing bullet doesn't hurt! She took on all this pain because she cared for Dutta - and you're telling me that you hate her?!?! *gasp* What does someone have to do around here to get appreciated! *hmph*

*re-reads what she wrote*

Thora ziyada phenk rahi hoon na? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But I did love all your OMG moments, especially the one where Anna kicked a man off the oat. WHAT was that?!?! 🤣🤣🤣

@SanRaj: I am not going to lie - Dutta saying "GOLI CHALLA NAKKU" got me pretty peeved at the end too. If I were Nakku I'd fire off the entire barrel at the bar behind him, then throw the gun to him and ask him to sod off! *looks irritated* What..! I HATE people that nag at me! 🤣🤣🤣

@jani: OMG! Mahi was phenomenal as Nakku this week wasn't she?! She barely had ANY dialogues, but you could SEE what she felt and understand her transition throughout the scenes just perfectly. Especially the Monday episode - if I were doing TINs abhi, that would have been one ridiculously LONG TIN because of Mahi's expression analysis.. *giggles nervously*

@rdfan: I loved Kala's saree! *notices the stares* AND Leela's too! *smiles indignantly* But why did the makeup artist think that putting on that "poop-colored" (for the lack of a better description) lip color on Kala was a smart move? Idiot! But at least her nails weren't painted "yellow" this time! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Jaz: LOL! Pehley toh itna alishaan intro dey k meri jaan hi ley ki aap ne! "Lovely", "adorable", "the one and only"?!?! *sigh* *blushes* 🤣

Dude I loved the awards - but I CANNOT tell you how much I DIED laughing at Kishore's out bursts in the Wednesday episode. I missed your CR then but I am sure this was discussed to bits. WHAT was that? He was hysterical! With the twisted faces and the screaming comments - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ooooooooo!!! Shout Out Section?! I like the sound of that!! We can post announcements in there too right? If something's going on around the forum that we want everyone to know off? *thinks about this*

And do the shout out needs to have a "point" to them or can they just be random comments for the sake of it! *rubs hands in anticipation*

🤣🤣🤣
TheRager thumbnail
yay! this issue is lucky...it got Fivr's comments so soon?😲

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@ksh: No matter how much Dutta "hates" Nakku, even HE has to admit the fact that he just cannot ignore her! She's consumed his entire existence ever since she's stepped into his life. That's probably why even now when he is seeking "revenge" on her, he's still starkly aware of her presence (or absence) for that matter. *sigh* Kya bolon mein ab! Men and their dense intelligence amazes me!

Men...esp Dutta's intelligence amazes me. Gosh I hope atleast something makes him realize that how important Naku's existence is to him.

@SanRaj: I am not going to lie - Dutta saying "GOLI CHALLA NAKKU" got me pretty peeved at the end too. If I were Nakku I'd fire off the entire barrel at the bar behind him, then throw the gun to him and ask him to sod off! *looks irritated* What..! I HATE people that nag at me! 🤣🤣🤣

Since there marriage Dutta has been more wife while Naku more husband with she stoically taking it all including the nagging. this guy seriously needs to be made to sleep on the sofa.

@rdfan: I loved Kala's saree! *notices the stares* AND Leela's too! *smiles indignantly* But why did the makeup artist think that putting on that "poop-colored" (for the lack of a better description) lip color on Kala was a smart move? Idiot! But at least her nails weren't painted "yellow" this time! 🤣

How will you react I wonder if I told you the actress playing Kala does her own make up?

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yay! this issue is lucky...it got Fivr's comments so soon?😲

And people say 13 is supposed to be an unlucky number! Phffttt!! What do they know!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

TheRager thumbnail

As I said....13 is lucky for LTL. first of all the LTL forum is 513th forum on IF. And then we had the 13th issue early this time...and then we get ur comments also early! wow!