Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Shabz...last week I was wondering where were you. Chalo good that ur fine now. Btw when will we get to see ur id up on the forum page?

Yh ...i was dwn & out ....plus banned by parents to cum online ,,,but I came chori chori 4rm cell ...ask Fivr ...she knws ..🀣
I don knw myself when i m gonna see my Id there ..πŸ˜†
I guess they r still working on my settings ....i had PMed them ,,,,they replied about having some net probz ....will do as soon as they can  ...!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Yh ...i was dwn & out ....plus banned by parents to cum online ,,,but I came chori chori 4rm cell ...ask Fivr ...she knws ..🀣
I don knw myself when i m gonna see my Id there ..πŸ˜†
I guess they r still working on my settings ....i had PMed them ,,,,they replied about having some net probz ....will do as soon as they can  ...!

ah..ok!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Wow......man...another beautiful edition of LTL ....πŸ˜›...Thank  u to all our hardworking NL team for this awesome post...πŸ€— Luv ya all..!!

n well...will b back wit ma comments...soon!

Keep rocking....Team....NL ❀️
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey hey awesum LTL Xpress all...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘...
@ Orpa...as always a gr8 wkly round up...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...if only all the eps cud b as str8 2 the point as ur rundwns...then we'd neva suffer any drag fest...πŸ˜†...
@ Shreya...awesum SOTW selections...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...yeah Dutta is well aware of Naku...wen she stops, walks n how she is feelin...😳...n ur ryt he is always seeking out her reactions..."Aye...haye aati kya Khandala"...🀣...
hav2 agree that look was lyk u said killer...
@ Fivr...awesum DOTW...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
*yells into the monitor* Main! Main samajhti hoon na!! MAIN!!...🀣...fivr ur 2 much...lmao...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
@ Shabz...i hope ur feelin better...πŸ€—...aah not much W &F feelin 4m u this week...damn cv's...hey i dint think much of seth ji being there...but ur ryt...Dutta gadha hai...4 not telling him 2 go...if not him then sum1 else shud of said...i hear ya about AS...its really is sad 4 her...her only son is acting lyk he has only 1 brain cell...which is set on makin a show of Naku by torturing her...vo b sab ke samane......
@ Aisha...still no net...that sux...🀒...
as always totally njoyed reading ur OMG section...πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock...Jaz cover u ears...πŸ˜†...
Sudarshan is a total jester...he wants it all...wife, mistress n all the dostana he can get...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...he's trying 2 pass his face xpressions n talent 2 Kishore...he spent god knws how much tym wiv him in that room the other day...n now Kishore's pulling all sorts of crazy faces...n screaming Kala's name lyk she's the most imp thing on the planet...as if he doesn't knw wat she's really lyk...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Note 2 Kishore...stay away 4m Sudarshan...his dostana will ruin u...n i dnt mean they way Baji has b ruined...it will b far far far worse than that...πŸ˜†...
OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock....he had it cumin...🀣..
that was jus so odd...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock...seriously 2 sad 2 watch... *weep weep*... felt well bad 4 Naku......she mayb married 2 the hottest gangster eva...but damn she's got it rough...😭...
OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock...Dutta oh yummy Dutta...is it really fair that there is only one u...😍...ur 100% ryt Aisha...all his scenes wer way 2 hot...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...
@ Sanju...choice disapointment...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...speed things up plz o plz... 
hehe face scenes are lyk such a waste of tym...🀒...xcept wen it cums 2 jaz's CR n sudarshan face xpressions...then they are needed lyk air...no no not 4 me...4 Jaz...🀣...
@ rdfan...nice work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...h8 em i do...but i cnt not agree that they dress amazing...πŸ˜†...
@ Jaz n Sanju...awesum awesum awards guyz...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
The Good to Have You Back Award...saw that cumin...🀣...
The Dostana Hi Dostana Award...still lmao 4m watching the 2 of em exit that room 2gether...🀣🀣 πŸ€£...n Baji ki tho baat hi muth karo...dhin ba dhin ho kya raha hai usse...i dnt knw...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...name of LTL shud b changed 4 sum tym 2 "Dostana takeova"...🀣...q ki until Dutta n Naku are a happy couple...evy1 is jus trying their luck...n then theres Sundar who isn't even really fussed...Dutta nahi tho Baji ya Kishore hi sahi...🀣🀣🀣...
The Oh-This-Is-Gonna-Blowup-In-Your-Face Award...im not gud @ dealing wiv Dutta sadness but i hope that day ur talking about cums real soon...cnt w8 till he knws the truth...πŸ€”...
Edited by jani-yeh - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ Jani: Mahi was very apt...VERY APT for this week actor of the week πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that scene when she broke down was just heart wrenching...if people dont FEEL anything from that...they are dead inside i tell ya...or they are hopped up on drugs like shabz 🀣🀣 brilliant...just brilliant...and and yes...Dutta did good...but he's beginnin to annoy me...🀒

Mahi is jus 2 gud...Clap...
hopped up on drugs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... awww u2 getting annoyed wiv him...πŸ˜•...hey btw Jaz awesum idea having shout out section...Clap...

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Jani: Perfect choices. Mahi has been awesome...now MR gets more dialouges why Mahi has to talk thru her eyes. I hope we are even soon and both get to speak. LOL! As for the gadha...whatever he does we still love him dont we?

tnx Shreya...😳...yeah a lil more convo...wudnt kill the cv's @ this point...πŸ˜•...yeah of course we're guilty of the crime...if u can call it that...Dutta can do no wrong...πŸ˜†...

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@jani: OMG! Mahi was phenomenal as Nakku this week wasn't she?! She barely had ANY dialogues, but you could SEE what she felt and understand her transition throughout the scenes just perfectly. Especially the Monday episode - if I were doing TINs abhi, that would have been one ridiculously LONG TIN because of Mahi's expression analysis.. *giggles nervously*

she was fivr she totally was...Clap⭐️...xlent work 4m her...
hope u start TIN again soon...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...

Originally posted by: betty123

@jani:........shining star Mahi...ofcourse she is a superb actress.....aur gadhe ko award dena zaroori tha.......πŸ˜†hehehe....uski tareef mein kabhi koi kami nahi aati hπŸ˜†

no no koi kami nahi ho ni chahiye...but im fair...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...as much as i luv Dutta...if sum1 else deserves the SS he wnt get it...khali tareef se kaam chalana parega humare Gadhe ko uss tym pe...πŸ˜†...

Originally posted by: thornewood9

@ Jani: Jani!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—God yaar! I haven't spoken to you in weeks! I LOVE reading your section every week! Mahi was BRILLIANT this week in that Scene! I was completely in tears when I watched it! And Dutta of courseEmbarrassed Completely deserves the Award! But I am glad that Kala snapped him back to Reality! Let's hope he doesn't hand Naku to Kala nowConfused

awww i knw it been a while...πŸ€—...main tho yahi par hoon...hope 2 catch ya soon...πŸ€—...awww tnx Aisha glad u luv reading my section yaar...😳...im so guna cry if he hands Naku ova 2 Kala...😭...fingers crossed he doesn't do that...πŸ˜•...

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

@ Jani : Mera khayal sahi tha ....Gadha got SSOW again ....tumhare rehte huye koi aur le sakta hai kya ....& mahi was a good choice ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

meri kaabilyat par shaq kar rahi ho??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†ROFL...
really cnt help it yaar...πŸ˜•...
no1 else xcept Naku is doin anything that can b considered shining lyk a star...i swear by god i aint being partial...😳...u believe me na...πŸ€”...
glad u agree bout Mahi...πŸ˜‰...

Edited by jani-yeh - 13 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Opra: Thanks alot for the weekly summary.. As always Brilliant.. =)

@Ksh: Great Section: The TaSha scene you have chosen is fantabulous.. I remember when it was aired in the week, you said how they looked like a proper couple, and they so did.. Though Dutta was annoying and taunted Naku like you mentioned he was eventually walking behind her.. In a weird way he was playing the hubby and walking behind her like her support.. She could always fall back on him? *Am i speaking gibber jabber now??*

The monday scene was like.. woot woot.. He was on the phone sitting on rocks and in the jeep at first talking to Anna.. and next thing you know he is sat still on the phone but glaring at Naku.. His eyes were piercing her.. and the ek teer se do nishaane.. well his convo seemed to be directed at both Anna and Naku but more at Naku.. His full attention seemed to be on her..
Another thing was when he presented the song to Anna..(the shooting) he was stood so close to Naku.. She was so scared.. I wouldn't have been surprised if she had grabbed his arm in fear.. now wouldn't that have been a sight to see.. πŸ˜†

@Fivr:Dutta's dialogue..I loved.. One he was sitting in jeep glaring and observing Naku and secondly cos the dialogue has so many hidden meaning..
Yes he was annoyed as hell at Naku and Anna.. but in a way saying that him being married doesn't make him weak?
Naku will in time be his biggest strength.. Can't wait for that day..=)

Naku's dialogue was so hearbreaking.. her hitting her hands against the wall and then saying she unwanted.. I was crying seeing her state, my heart went out to her.. but hopefully we won't be seeing her in that state ever again.. =)

@Shabz: Get Well Soon Dear..πŸ€—
OMG.. I just realised that Sethji was present during the shooting lesson.. I dunno.. but i reckon further on Sethji will have a more important role.. He is the next generation with Anay and Pari.. (Oh Gosh) Sethji seems like the next Baiji.. πŸ˜† I really am speaking jibber jabber now.. πŸ˜†

@Aisha: Anna kicking the man off the boat had me in stitches.. I was like What The🀣 🀣 🀣
Nice way to get rid of extra's on a sinking boat..

@Jani.. Mahi was brilliant this week, and despite her lack of dialogues she was just super, her expressions and eyes say it all.. and yes our Gadha stole the show all week.. I just love Mishal for making Dutta so brilliant and amazing.. =)

@RdFan: Nice choices.. although i don't like Kala's lipstick that she has been using for some weeks.. It doesn't match her sari's and looks just ewww..

@Jaz: Brilliant awards.. Sudarshan🀣 🀣 Aaaaw i just knew he would make an appearance in your awards.. Your admiration is growing with each passing day..🀣
The Secret Teenage Girl award.. Anna sure is.. He probably has cinemags in his bedroom.. 🀣
And yes all this is going blow up in Dutta's face.. and its gonna be fireworks all over..

Shout section.. Brill idea.. =) Will defo let you know of any shout outs..

Congo's to everyone on the 13th LTL Express.. LTLians Rock..!!

13th is actually misconception of being unlucky..
For in Punjabi Community most of our festivals fall on the 13th such as Vaisakhi and Lohri and 13 in Punjabi is Tera.. which means yours.. =) πŸ˜†