Written Update-June 10

flowergirl_O thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone'thank you to everyone who commented yesterday'so by now you guys might've figured out that I'll be doing the updates on Wednesdays and Thursdays and most of the time I'll post them between 4 pm to 5pm

The episode starts with kala on the bed and dutta asking her why she risked her life to save his and what if something happened to kala. Kala tells dutta what if something happened to you. Kala continues telling dutta that she would die for him happily, etc and starts crying and is pretending to be a good sister. Then kala says that she will give the punishment to naku instead of dutta and since naku hurt his feelings she's going to give her a punishment that will make her a living corpse.

Aai sahib tells dutta to promise her that he'll stop doing crazy things.  Then kala says if you don't promise then I'll always get in your way. Then dutta promises aai sahib and he leaves. He angrily opens the door of his room and he remembers when aai sahib said not to punish himself. Then he sits on the couch and remembers when he told his life was in naku's hand and tells her to shoot the bottle  but she misses every time and kala got in the way and gets shot. Dutta gets up from the couch and says he hates nakusha and today another sin was added into her list of sins. Then he says I swear on myself that I will never forgive you (nakusha).

The scene switches to naku holding the gun and then remembers what happened and drops it. She starts crying and looks at her hands and says she sot dutta with her hands and then she starts banging her hands on the wall. Then her hands starts to bleed and the wall turns red and she keeps remembering when she was shooting at dutta and keeps saying she committed a big sin. Then she falls on the ground and cries to her god and says how much more will you punish me. She continues saying how horrible she is. Her mom comes in the room and stops her from continuing to hit her hands on the wall.

She tells her mom she hates her hands because she shot her god with her hands and then she hits her hands on the wall again but her mom stops her. Babi and naku is crying and talk about why god is punishing them.

The scene switches to kala and the other sisters. Kala is stretching her injured arm and her sisters ask her why she got in the way and got shot. She says it is hurting but if this bullet hit dutta then it would be worse. Then her sisters ask her whys he suddenly is caring for dutta so much. Kala says she wasn't caring for dutta but for her. Her sisters are confused. Then kala says that did you guys think that this bullet was really going to hurt me? Then leela starts to remember what happens and is trying to figure out what kala meant and then the episode ends on kala's face.

Precap:

Next week Kishore tells naku there will be difficulties, you will have to walk on glass,  you will have to go through fire, god gives everyone the strength to face every problem and you have to awake the god hidden in dutta. His athma is controlled by evil. To get dutta on the right path you will have to go through every test and make him human.

Edited by flowergirl_O - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks orpa for the updates!
jnawaz thumbnail