Comic Relief: Sundar is BACK!! =)

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys...or gals i should say...im back with today's CR...not sure if ill be around much...have errands to run and crap to do...but ill try...in the mean time...you all ENJOY!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sundar is BACK =)
OMG OMG OMG...oh happy day!! my Sundar clown is back...😲😲...and and and...so are his facial experssions!! πŸ₯³...oh balle balle...*jaz dancing happily*....akheein taras gaye the tujhe dekhne ke liyeh...right from the beginning...he rocked my world!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...when AS said, why is dutta punishing himself...did you all see the look on Sundar's face...🀣🀣🀣 he was looking side to side so fast...the way you do when you get busted for doing something and cant come up with a lie fast enough 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...it made no sense....🀣🀣🀣...oh man...oh man oh man!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣...i love this man!...i mean...CLOWN 🀑...when Dutta demands for Babi and Ganpat...someone has to call them...the way that Sundar swallows...🀣🀣🀣🀣 omg...why!? why!? i really dont care..cuz its all good and funny 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....when Dutta announced his enemy's come back and about how his life was a war now...that the war would only end with the enemy or Him dying...🀣🀣🀣 everyone was shocked...so Dutta said...this means you all want me to leave...lfao....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 did you all see Sundar take a step to say something🀣🀣🀣 "nahin Bhao, main chata hoon ke aap maar jao aur main Sundar Bhao banjaoon" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...*trying to breathe...my sides hurt* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...When Baji said...Anna is back...🀣🀣🀣🀣 Sundar...oh Sundar Sundar Sundar...his face..."holy crap! bhago!! 🀣🀣🀣 i half expected him to run!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣...when Kishore told Dutta to not be foolish...Sundar was like "kya kaar raha hai yaar...CHUP!!" and when he offers to be Dutta's guard 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...i can just imagine.... Sundar was sweating bullets...looking guilty and basically giving up his cover...which he doesnt even have!! im paaka sure he is the badi haasti...varna itna kyun daarta haar baath se...lucky for him...no one pays attention to him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,...

When Dutta was handing over the gun to Naku...and announcing that from today...his life is her responsibility...yes...i was oo-ing and aww-ing...and they were holding hands so i was full on day dreaming 😍 but then they showed Baji..and i was...lol-ing πŸ˜‰...🀣🀣🀣🀣 did you all see Baji's reaction...he was like "nahin bhao...mere haq kissi aur ko maat doh...main jee nahin paunga...maar jaunga" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...ok maybe im exaggerating...but tell me...you'd totally buy it πŸ˜‰...but the part where Tasha and Baji entered the house again...and Baji kept looking at Naku...i swear he was thinkin "that witch stole my haq! that gun should be in my hathoon" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...oh man....good stuff...

then we come to Anna...oh Anna...Anna...Anna...Anna...you idiotic-flip-flop-wearing namuna
🀣🀣🀣🀣 what can i say about you and your guards that i havent said before...not much...but you all are still hilarious 🀣🀣🀣🀣 when Anna tells his hawaiian shirt wala guard to bring him Dutta Bhao...dead...this guard...omg...appalling!! 😲...his acting...tauba...tauba...we thought Sundar was bad...but dear lord...Mr. Hawaiian Tropic is atrocious!! 🀒...he had two lines...and the delivery...eeks!! ...someone send him to acting school πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

then..Roops...
🀣🀣🀣🀣 she called Naku..Nakti...wth...where did that come from...did anyone ever hear her say that before....🀣🀣🀣 Naku was already a nick name...but this Nakti...tauba...🀣🀣🀣 i dont like it....

😲then...when Dutta was lecturing Naku how to be a body guard...i nearly fell off my bed laughing
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...itna bada lecture...tumhe aaisa hona chahiyeh...vaisa hona chahi yeh....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....where were those lectures to you other useless guards...taab toh tune kuch nahin bola...

haila...kya dostana hai...usually its Baji who is haq jataoing...but now...it was Dutta...he announces that Anna will go after family....Dutta very specifically that Baji is to stay home....can you saw AWWW!!! *pinches duttas cheeks*..."yeh parivaar jitna mera hai, uttna tera hai"....double AWW!! 😳😳😳😳...thats what you say to your wife..llife partner....Naku...watch out!
🀣🀣🀣...

OMG! when Dutta turned to look at his in-laws 😲😲😲...i fainted...he looked HOT!! i mean HHOOTT!!! 😍....i hope one of you caught me...if i get a broken back cuz of Dutta's hotness...im gonna sue!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....and omg...when he said Nakusha Dutta Patil 😲😲😲...TaSha fans swooning in heaven!! 😍....but all the hotness aside...wth was Dutta doing with the bottles...he was fascinated by them...and playing with them...maybe to keep him safe we should send him to daycare....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!!  I am first today..πŸ˜†

It was hilarious... firstly anna .. anna wants dutta's bones to be the toys to his kids.. kids ki kismat dekho..πŸ˜†

Dutta's dialogue today...πŸ‘πŸΌ  full of concentration on nakku...

Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Excellent !!!!!!!! you had me in stiches i couldnt not laughing..............πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ₯³

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Jaz...u must b so very happy...Suds is bk...πŸ₯³...🀣...knw u been missing him lyk crazy in ur CR...πŸ˜†...yaar he really is a clown...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...as soon as i saw him n Kishore i was lyk Jaz will b over the moon 2 see him...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...but i gota say him n Kishore looked myty dodge cumin out of that room 2gether...the way they wer both looking around...im not guna say anymore...but it was wi...erd...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...patil house full 2 the brim wiv dostana...🀣🀣🀣...in case any of us thgt suds myt of lost his comic xpression's while he was away...he proved in 2days ep...ke he hasn't lost/learned a thing in his MIA tym...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Baji is falling apart...wivout Dutta's attention...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­...kaise tadap raha hai bechaara...πŸ˜†...
aur Dutta hai ke dekh hi nahi raha hai uski taraf...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...well not much nwayzzzz....🀣...

Anna's a total freak......but y o y the cam wale insisted on having his JC sandal on screen the whole tym he was talking is beyond me...🀣🀣🀣...
i mean we get it...🀒...
he's a sandal wearing fish lover...do we need 2 keep lookin @ his foot...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Roops has called Naku that b4...rem that tym they wer taunting her...
b4 she got 2 Dutta's room...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...naam karan tym...

oh n omg i hear u about the bit where Dutta turned n looked @ babi n em...
itna gussa...😍...yum...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...in my head i was thinkin screencaps/sigs...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

awww n Dutta saying the Nakusha dutta patil bit...
defo sent me 2 tasha heaven...sooooooooooooooooooo sarcastic n yet soooooooooooooo sweet...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

luved CR...πŸ‘πŸ˜‰...

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First things first.. Dare I ask WHY you are so thrilled to see Sudarshan?!?! And WHY you are chilla-o-fying your love for him!?!?!? *worried muh* Are you feeling okay?? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I do have one thing to say though - Baji and Dutta khullam khulla line maaring on each other in front of Nakku and Dutta's in-laws?!? HAWWWWW!! *covers her open mouth* Maa k donon laadley poori tarhan sey bigar chukey hein! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ye ghar jitna mera hai and all.. Baji ko mili ghar ki chaabi aur Nakku ko mili gun.. The next thing you know, Nakku will be walking around with rolled up sleeves while Baji and Dutta have their private moments in his room.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

First things first.. Dare I ask WHY you are so thrilled to see Sudarshan?!?! And WHY you are chilla-o-fying your love for him!?!?!? *worried muh* Are you feeling okay?? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I do have one thing to say though - Baji and Dutta khullam khulla line maaring on each other in front of Nakku and Dutta's in-laws?!? HAWWWWW!! *covers her open mouth* Maa k donon laadley poori tarhan sey bigar chukey hein! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ye ghar jitna mera hai and all.. Baji ko mili ghar ki chaabi aur Nakku ko mili gun.. The next thing you know, Nakku will be walking around with rolled up sleeves while Baji and Dutta have their private moments in his room.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

omg Fivr...ur sooooo ryt...
yaha tho full on role switch...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...
if Baji is getting private moments....y does he look lyk he's guna b crying himself 2 sleep 4 the rest of his lyf...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jani-yeh

omg Fivr...ur sooooo ryt...
yaha tho full on role switch...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...
if Baji is getting private moments....y does he look lyk he's guna b crying himself 2 sleep 4 the rest of his lyf...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Tears of happiness yaar! Tears of happiness! Samjha karo! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
jess_dutta thumbnail
oh jaz
too good yaarr..have to tie myself to a chair while reading your cr
the first ting when i saw sudharshan and kishoree and with sud looking his normal shifty way..i was like what r they doing in the same room
baji and dutta's doatana moments are really increasing day by day
wonder how many times baji called dutta yeda..reminds me of babi-ganpat fights lol
and the glare he gave naku while she was holding the gun..2 much
today's epi though serious had lot of comic moments

jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Tears of happiness yaar! Tears of happiness! Samjha karo! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

oh achaa...πŸ‘...
main b na kitni na samaj hoon...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†...
nazia.icycool thumbnail
OMG jaz me ROLF ryt now...u did a fab job!!!...sundars eyes were literally dancin!!and yes dutta was HOT today!!!wese woh kab hot nahin lagta??lol...thanx for this jaz ..