Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Ooooooooo!!! Shout Out Section?! I like the sound of that!! We can post announcements in there too right? If something's going on around the forum that we want everyone to know off? *thinks about this*

And do the shout out needs to have a "point" to them or can they just be random comments for the sake of it! *rubs hands in anticipation*

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

yes...definitely...announcements are welcome...and no...the shout outs dont really need to have a "point"....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

JAZ

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

YIpeeeeee.....Our 13 LTL express is here........LEmme peep inside it coz n thanx everyone...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

@fowergirl_O: Thanx for d weekly summary.Though d story didn't seem to move much.......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@k_shreya:..inspite of being hungry u hav given very gud choices๐Ÿ˜†...N sudarshan 's dialogue....."dey r doing it here".OMG!! is just cracking me.๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

@fivr:.....Apt dialogue....n OYE hoye dialogue..is d best.......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@shabz:..hey shabz thanx for d W&F....true dear........it feels dey r showing d scenes again n again.........are cv's kuch to naya dikhao๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

@Thornewood:-...hey aisha....Thanx for d OMG moment.n Sudarshan is really hilarious.....N Anna O god he to is........๐Ÿ˜†

@sanraj:.....ya sanraj ...d show is in such a slow mode i dunno wen dis Anna track will end n wen Dutta will fall for Nakusha....๐Ÿ‘

@jani:........shining star Mahi...ofcourse she is a superb actress.....aur gadhe ko award dena zaroori tha.......๐Ÿ˜†hehehe....uski tareef mein kabhi koi kami nahi aati h๐Ÿ˜†

@Jaz n sanju:-..OMG d secretly teenage girl award๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.......to anna......It was d best..........Sanju d song was too gud dear๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

@rdfan:-......no wonder d three witches r evil but dey r gorgeous esp Kala....She is always attractive.....โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

@jaz:...........Thanx jaz .....gud effort dear....in compiling all dis๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

@ everyone:-.........D LTL express is d best.......it cudn't hav been better.......Loved it......Hats off

๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ orpa: Brilliant Summary as usual! Really appreciated๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Ksh: Hey Yaar!๐Ÿค—Damn it I am missing you so much! This bloody internet problem! And okay I have my phone so I can read everything but in a way that's kind of frustrating cause I can't reply!๐Ÿคข Ah well we have to be grateful with what we've got right? Loved your SOTW picks! I completely agree with them!๐Ÿ˜› Especially that Naku-Breakdown one๐Ÿ˜ญ It made me feel so bad I could hardly watch it I really hope noone sees her hands cause she'll just be taunted for it and as for the PreCap! *Aisha Parties* KISHORE๐Ÿ˜ณ I LOVE that Man! At least he's talking sense! Enough with the Rhona-Dhona let's get down to business! *Rolls Up Sleeves and Gives Determined Look* I am hoping this week coming won't be dragged as much this last one was๐Ÿ˜ก And Dutta is one HOT loonyโ˜บ๏ธ YAY! I absolutely DIE everytime I see your pic Ksh! God Yaar! Kuch toh reham karo! How HOT does he look there??? And he's acting so... bold๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ WOW๐Ÿ˜›

@ Fivr: Hello Honey๐Ÿ˜‰ Miss me? And Sweetheart? Kala is an Evil Witch *Aisha Raises Eyebrow* I am absolutely LOATHING her. In fact I've stocked up this week with extra shoes ESPECIALLY for Kala. Cause it's looking like Dutta is gonna send Naku into her Claws๐Ÿ˜ก Aashka you are BRILLIANT๐Ÿ‘ I hate Kala. And no I don't think she's being clever. She's being a huge pain in the- Ahem. *Aisha Blinks Innocently* But I LOVE YOU Fivr๐Ÿ˜ณ And all right, maybe, somewhere very deep inside me is some eensy-weensy, microcosmic - although highly unlikely - possibility that I feel some sort of unmotivated, completely unrealistic attraction to Kala. But still. I hate her right now. By the LOVED your DOTW Picks๐Ÿ˜‰ Especially that Shaadi Banata one๐Ÿ˜† Just cause of the way he was looking at Naku when he did it๐Ÿ˜ณ And that Nakusha one as well! I used that in my Heartbreak Shock๐Ÿ˜ญ

@ Shabz: You're ILL??? *Aisha Sends Painkillers and Haldi wala Milk*๐Ÿ˜• GET BETTER SOON. Although no wonder you're ill after this Dragfest of a week๐Ÿคข And I agree with the Baabi/Naku Scene thing. It's brilliant but it's just getting too much now Too much heartbreak! I could hardly WATCH that Scene because it was so heartbreaking! We need some RELIEF By the way I am LOVING your FF๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Jaz:
Me? Scared of Fivr?๐Ÿ˜‰ Eh hello? I feel a lot of things for Fivr but fear ain't one of them๐Ÿ˜† And I didn't TRASH Kala. I merely vented some of my steam against her. The day I really trash Kala you guys will be sitting there gobsmacked and most definitely in Awe *Aisha Gives Haughty Look* ๐Ÿ˜† But come On Jaz! Are you telling me you didn't ONCE feel like bashing her in? And as for Sundar! ๐Ÿ˜† Nice to see him back but let's not get TOO much of him! Small doses are best! But hey we all have our guilty pleasures right Jaz?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I am seriously missing my internet connection! And Jaz when I throw the Pepsi I assume you'll catch it๐Ÿ˜†

@ Sanju: I LOVE that song!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I have a load of golden oldies on my Ipod๐Ÿ˜† By the way I agree with your Award ๐Ÿ‘ and you are so right! All this focusing on the secondary characters reactions is getting annoying๐Ÿ˜ก Its reminding me of Ekta๐Ÿคข Come on CVs! Move it along!๐Ÿ˜ก

@ Jani: Jani!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—God yaar! I haven't spoken to you in weeks! I LOVE reading your section every week! Mahi was BRILLIANT this week in that Scene! I was completely in tears when I watched it! And Dutta of course๐Ÿ˜ณ Completely deserves the Award! But I am glad that Kala snapped him back to Reality! Let's hope he doesn't hand Naku to Kala now๐Ÿ˜•

@ rdfan: As much as I hated the Evil Trio this week (Did anyone hear Roops call Naku NAKTI in front of Dutta???๐Ÿ˜ก) I do agree that they looked wonderful! Especially Leela๐Ÿ˜ฒ Usually she looks Good but this week I thought she looked exceptionally Good๐Ÿ˜†

@ Everyone: CONGRATS EVERYONE!๐Ÿ‘ Another Job Well Done!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰
apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jaz this is the first time i am reading the express very well put i wish i could also write something BTW I also loved dutta's monologue the much filler kind of scene this also somewhere shows how much guilty he is gonna be in the near future
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo ...
Rocking Express jazzie ...
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@ Orpa : Fabulous summary as usual ...
๐Ÿ‘

@ Ksh : Great choices ...& I agree we need more TaSha scenes ...
Cmon CVs ...the shw is in its 7th month & no sign of romance ...in other shws romance starts within a mnth or two ...
This line totally cracked me up ..
Sudarshan puts his hand on his head as if he was thinking "Shit they will do it here only". ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
& yes Ksh ....the trio are creepy & even Sundar ..
๐Ÿ˜†

@ Fivr : Perfect picks ...specially the Shaadi banaya one ...I just luved this dialogue ..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@ Aisha : Yaar tera bhi net nahi theek hua abhi tak ...
๐Ÿ˜†..
& Thanx 4 the painkillers & milk ,,,but on 2nd thoughts i hav had enough of these tablets ...
๐Ÿคข
Rocking section as usual ..but if Dutta is feeling guilty as hell 4 kala ..then he should get whacked also ...gadha kahin ka ...๐Ÿ˜†

@ Sanju : Cant agree with more ....plzz CVs khatam karo apna ye drama ...
It luks like we r getting tortured & not Naku ..
๐Ÿ˜’
& the song was so awesum ...old is gold ..โญ๏ธ

@ Jani : Mera khayal sahi tha ....Gadha got SSOW again ....tumhare rehte huye koi aur le sakta hai kya ....& mahi was a good choice ..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@ Rdfan : Why oh why the trio hav to luk good ....๐Ÿ˜ก

@ Jazzie & Sanju : Great awards as usual .....๐Ÿ‘
dostana hi dostana award ....omg ...ab ye bhi milenge ..I love it ...
๐Ÿคฃ
The Secretly a Teenage Girl at Heart Award,,Anna  was perfect choice ..
& I m so w8ing 4 this one to happen ..The Oh-This-Is-Gonna-Blowup-In-Your-Face Award..
Dutta u hav to pay 4 every torture u do on Naku ...!
๐Ÿ˜ก

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ shabz: thanks for doing the W&F section even though you werent feeling well...๐Ÿค—...you rock!! love you...and awesome section too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....and i agree...as touching as the Babi/Naku scene was...its getting a bit repetitive...can we move on...pls!

Arey no need to thanx yaar ....aur main kaise nahi karti ..ye to mera farz tha ..๐Ÿคฃ
Yaar i m getting so p***** at these rona dhona nw .....i seriously need to see sum romance specially after my bemaari ...๐Ÿ˜†
Cvs pllzz show sum Tasha romance ..
๐Ÿ˜ก..ye hamara haq hai ...!

JAZ

Luv u too Jazzie babes ...!๐Ÿค—
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Shabz: Great that you got it out of ur system. I felt my ranting was too less. Btw perfect observation of sethji...it didnt strike me. And yes I agree...Aai wasnt and isnt a strict mother. Let Naku or sethji dare to do what Dutta did playing with guns and all and see how babi gives them ek ghuma ke. c'mon aai...give ur son one tight slap...why did kala need to intervene when u were there?

Arey abhi poora system se baahar nahi nikla .....abhi aur baaaki hai ,,,phir kabhi nikalungi ..๐Ÿคฃ
Kala ki aisi ki taisi .....she doesn't even let Aaye speak ...alwayz cutting in ..๐Ÿ˜ก
& as 4 Sethji ,,i had to notice him ....kya karein ghar mein itne bachche hain k i knw what they go through if there siblings or even their parents r scolded ...!
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@Shabz: Teri tabiyat kaisi hai!!!? Beemari mein bhi laptop ka peecha na chorna tum! Itni dawaiyon ka overdose rahey ga toh kaise kuch bhi "warm and fuzzy" lagey ga!!? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ But I do agree, most of LTL this past week was gut wrenching - nothing "warm" about it..

Oh i m fit & f9 nw .....aap sabki duayon ka asar hai ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yaar sahi kaha .....dawaiyon ka bahut bura asar hua hai ....k kuch bhi feel nahi hua ....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ab CVs rahem karen aur kuch mushy mushy scenes dikhayen to zaiqa badle ..๐Ÿ˜..& i strictly mean TaSha romance... โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ..& no dostana ....!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Arey abhi poora system se baahar nahi nikla .....abhi aur baaaki hai ,,,phir kabhi nikalungi ..๐Ÿคฃ
Kala ki aisi ki taisi .....she doesn't even let Aaye speak ...alwayz cutting in ..๐Ÿ˜ก
& as 4 Sethji ,,i had to notice him ....kya karein ghar mein itne bachche hain k i knw what they go through if there siblings or even their parents r scolded ...!

Shabz...last week I was wondering where were you. Chalo good that ur fine now. Btw when will we get to see ur id up on the forum page?
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: thornewood9

@ Shabz: You're ILL??? *Aisha Sends Painkillers and Haldi wala Milk*๐Ÿ˜• GET BETTER SOON. Although no wonder you're ill after this Dragfest of a week๐Ÿคข And I agree with the Baabi/Naku Scene thing. It's brilliant but it's just getting too much now Too much heartbreak! I could hardly WATCH that Scene because it was so heartbreaking! We need some RELIEF By the way I am LOVING your FF๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Everyone: CONGRATS EVERYONE!๐Ÿ‘ Another Job Well Done!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰

Yh ...i was ill ,,,but i m f9 nw ...๐Ÿ˜‰
tera net theek nahi hua abhi .....mera bhi nahi hua ....borrow karke aayi hoon ..๐Ÿคฃ
Aaargghh ....no more tablets ....i hav had enough of them ....๐Ÿคข
waise haldi wale doodh ki jagah Doodh soda hota to kya baat hoti ..๐Ÿ˜ณ
U cant watch it & i haven't seen it yet ....will see 2nite ..๐Ÿ˜†
Thanx Aisha ....so ur reading my FF ..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Well i m so happy that ur liking it .....!