Uttaran

Pragati Mehra Runs With A Knife In Hand! - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Colors' new show 'Kitchen Champion' has already created a buzz with the audiences as  the promos of the first episode come on air.

We spoke to Pragati Mehra regarding her experience on the show and she said "Being on this show was a total fun experience. As you must have seen in the promos, we had to do crazy things along with cooking. Initially I thought that the show was just about cooking but the twists came as a surprise. All of us were shocked and surprised with the  things that we had to do but all in all we had a great time. I was even running around with a knife in my hand at one instance which you will hopefully get to see in the first episode after the edit"

Talking about Ronit Roy as a host, she said "Ronit was supposed to do the naughty things to distract us from cooking. This is the first time that I am working with him and he is a wonderful personality. He made us very comfortable as a host and we had a great interaction"

The show will be on air from the 14th of June at 1 pm Monday through Thursday.

-Rima Wadhwa/ TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/469-pragati-mehra-runs-with-a-knife-in-hand.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters