Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rima791

tahnks guys im glad you enjoyed the epi...im glad i didn't write abher scenes as i didn't think i would have words to describe the beautiful scene...must watch!!!

im liking rama...she is becoming my fav in the elders list....she's after sudha...would love to know who your favs are... here's my take
1. Sudha
2. Rama

Dulhan is there but not actually in the list...she is not really as expressive as Sudha and Rama!!

Rima my fave elders are as same as urs 1]sudha then 2]rama😊I loved how rama stood up to kul chacha todayπŸ˜ƒ
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Rima for the update.............watched the episode and loved the Awwwwbher scene...........kya kya kya kya scene tha!!  ☺️

I have like Rama chachi for some time now, since the time she didn't bless Omi and hugged Leher after the wedding............I think she will speak out more and more now........Kulcha will get ☒️ by his wife I feel!! πŸ˜†

On the whole a good episode even with Kulcha's outburst (does he ever talk normally!!  😑)   The Mathur family is being kept in the picture and I am glad to see that!

Precap:  can anyone tell me the meaning of  "chatthi ka dudh".....I hope I got the phrase right!  Bua also said the same in an earlier epi and I didn't get the exact meaning.........though I understood generally what they meant.
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with you ekta...she is becoming strong, i mean if you would have seen first epis of rama's character you can see that she wouldn't have stood up for leher or herself...now she is becoming strong...im liking the fact that she's growing as a character!!!
and i can't w8 for her to stand up and shut up kulcha for his life hehe

i would have loved to see dulhan growing as a character but im liking that its rama's character which is growing because kulcha does need a lessson...brij understands unlike kulcha...he's just hurt frm leher's actions though he can't blame her...im sure he will crack up soon!!
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ssroomani: that phrase practically means i will teach her a lesson...you know the saying "main use uski nani yaad dila doongi"...same thing like that...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Rima, t hanks for the update. Haven't see the episode yet, after your update I am on tenterhooks....πŸ˜‰.......will come back later with my thoughts on it..😊
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rima791

@ssroomani: that phrase practically means i will teach her a lesson...you know the saying "main use uski nani yaad dila doongi"...same thing like that...

Thanks...........call me Shobs!  😊  I am fairly new on the forum........
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😍  😍   i am just thinking of Abher scene....it was so so cute......
Edited by Tafseer - 13 years ago
aaabbb thumbnail
Rama Chachi from the begining have been able to send her message in subtle way even to her eccentric husband. She is good to him but always showed how she felt by her actions. Like when he just bought her gifts, she kind of mage him guilt by asking what about Guddan Bittan. I have always liked her, Mridula character is completely wasted, I know when father gets weak mom gets stroner in any family.
gauravfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved abher scene. sweet epi 😊
wicckked thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Only if today's episode was shown last thursday, we would've been kya kya-ing all weekend long.
Loved AbHer scenes too much that I was kya-ing while watching πŸ˜†
I love sudha and rama! They're the only positive characters since the beginning.
Dadi has just too much hate in her. Can't she see ppl's good side.
Edited by wicckked - 13 years ago