Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rama Chachi is doing well. But as a character weightage, Sudha will have more screen space though. But both of them are excellent actresses.

And today's Abher scenes...No words to describe them. I see them and blush and see and blush....you get the picture πŸ˜ƒ
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update, since i had read up on it i decided to wait to watch the whole episode and watched only the abher scene at lunch... cant wait to catch up with all of it later tonight
wida thumbnail
thansk fro updaet
title makes me laugh no suhaag raat heheheh
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for the fab update.. u covered all the main points, but held back on sweet abher scene so that we can see it.. so sweet of uto do that!!

i am yet to watch the episode, but looks like a cracker of an episode.. we all knew lalla will climb in thru the window, and it looks like a real cute scene..

dont worry about trimurti as we will have enough to worry about in a few days, for the moment let's enjoy abher's happiness and love..
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ you welcome...i hate it when a romantic scene is ruined by writing...and i knw everyone's excited to see AbHer as its monday!! they need their week-end dose!!

@widsie: i was going to put pooja but thats too boring, then i thought rasam holding back suhaag raat...which is too long so in all no suhaang raat..poor abeer!!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for the update rima
I still havent watched the whole epi ,will return when I have :)

cheers
Hina

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The AbHer scene today was just blushworthy!! Haii they are hot!! That after that seeing KulCha complaining didn't matter.. LOL

Love Sudha... Chachi has some sense but unfortunately her intelligence doesn't rub off on her hubby.

Dadi.. well.. Dadi bin laden. And shes gonna surface again. Lets hope Leher gets prepared when she realises that not all izz well.
Veer_FFM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update, rima.

chachis character is really unique. coz normally it's the maasi who's closer to her sisters children than the chachi. (don't know if anybody has ever observed this. LOL) but this one chachi treats brij and mridulas family like her own. actually kul should be more worried about them coz it's his family first. rama chachi = chachi no.1 πŸ˜‰ i hope that soon, it gets 2 much for her and she shouts at kul , like: KHAAAAAMOOOSHH

- dadi has already started her "sikhlo hamaare reeti rivaaz" πŸ˜†
- why couldnt leher name her gotra? πŸ˜• they dindt even ask her.
- leher really looked like a chand ka tukda  πŸ˜‰

i was wondering:

- wouldnt it have been nice, if dadi was a sleep talker and would have accidently said everything she has planned?? then leher could prepare herself .. lol. hats off to her himmat for actually going to dadi's room, anybody else would have got a nervous break down
- if abeer's room is attached to dadi's room via balcony, then poor abeer and leher will have to close the chatkhani every night real tight - thand hoye ya garmi 🀣
- the snjk pooja was performed really well. i think it'll have such a positive effect that all of the bad things trimurti have planned will be overcome by the goodness of the pooja. πŸ˜† 

Edited by Veer_FFM - 14 years ago
Thanks Rima for the update!

Kul - I want to strangle him!

Rama - Liking her more and more for every epi. She is starting to really express what she thinks.

Sudha/Leher - the scenes between these two are always a pleasure to watch. Love their bonding. Btw Yami was looking beautiful in the pink saree.

AbHer - ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ I absolutely loved them today and I have already watched their scenes a couple of time already. They were adorable and how naughty was Abeer. Oye hoye! GK just nails every emotion and every expression. 
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I hope the puja's good effect neglifies their evil plans. After all everyone blessed them in front of GOD. They are brahmins cannot do such shameful act in front of HIM.
On last screen when dadi was at her worst cunning look, the look on Bua's face still make me wonder is she really that bad or just playing to atleast keep family together by being on both sides. She kindoff looked stunned at those harsh words.