Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update. My like button not working otherwise my name was there. As i miss it so tell me which aw scene u guys r talking about.
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kulcha can spew all the venom he wants. Just let the Mathur's come to know about Omi bhayya, and when Brij knows the truth he will come back to being daddy cool. Infact Brij will go and thank Abeer for saving his daughter's life. Better to be insulted in Vajpayee house everyday then to suffer at a gunda's hand everyday, or become a widow suddenly because the gunda husband is killed in a gang war.

Oh God, I will hate the saas-bahu drama once it starts. I think it will start after Abeer resumes college. And I think I can guess how Omi will start taking his revenge, he will make Abeer fail totally in his exams (remember he knews all professors). So TN will think Leher does not let him study, etc.

Dadi and Bua will try to create a rift betwen Abher, so Abeer herself throws out Leher. They think Abeer's love is only physical, so once a few nights are over, Abeer will be bored of Leher. But they dont know that which each passing day Abher's love grows stronger.

Actually, I cannot stand the over sweetness of Boodha!

Bua is 100% negative. Otherwise they would have shown her reassuring Leher or something. Had Bua been positive she wouldnt have been rude to Sudha also.

Also ppl, one more thing. I think the storm is gonna be a really powerful one this time. Because GK said in the interview that please let Leher rest for a few days, as she's done a lot of crying. It means some really large buckets of tears are going to come from her in a few days. God, why does the Indian audience like so much drama ? Why cant the bad ppl cry for a few days ?

They showed dadi crying just for 1 minute last week (when everything comes in the papers). But they show Leher cry for a full four episodes!
Edited by sdd1981 - 14 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks again Rima.

I want to talk ONLY about Abeer & Leher Vajpayee today. Hot, toasty, warm, glowing, smoldering, spicy, peppery, sizzling, rise in temperature....some of the synonyms of HOT

HOT is also Abeer and Leher today!😳 Also "Kya Kya Kya" is another new word for HOT!
Why do I say that- here's why!

Abeer was so cute, he didnt know getting married is so tiring! πŸ˜ƒAbeer tries hard to get Leher to go with him, "Hamara paas bhi kamra hain!" *Warm*Cho cute! Just like Abeer to wear his heart on his sleeve, he cant let leher go. Abeer miya ab akele akele hi suhag raat manao!*Warmer*
As always Abeer is sneaking into Daadi's room, reminded me of him sneaking into Mathur's house earlier. The way he hits his forhead when Leher doesnt wake up, that bg music, Gaurav's expressions all were so cute, Raunak singh and so funny. But it soon turned from being funny to *hawwt*! And How hot it was, *sizzle* Kya, kya, kya Abeer tho hain hi hot, but how cute Leher has gotten, she's also kya-ing back,* smoldering hot* Leher turned from Cool, glacial to Hot, smoldering hot in Abeer's pyar. Leher stands upto Abeer's naughtiness and is equally impish in a glowing way. Loved the kya's, have I ssaid it?

Abeer says let Daadi wake up, hamari bhi neend udgayi hai, and when Leher teases him he says with that cute expresison, with that veiled heavy with meaning*Peppery hot*...pchhh, Leher tumhay kuch samajh may nai aata...samjhana hi padega*looking left-right...checking the area*(this is what he does, even the night they meet on chath over the balcony before their failed engagement) It was *charged with electricity*

Nibhao rasme, yebhi tho rasm hai, nibhao na..wat expressions.aisay koi rasm nai hai!Toasty!

And Leher pushes Abeer away but he's back...he looks at her and she's all saucy and spicy looks so he's like Kya and Leher doesnt back down, Kya....she challenges him, kya for kya, eyebrow-rise for eyebrow-rise, wat were u saying, she replies Tum kya kahratey?

...Intensely Spicy!

Apna fav kaam karo...wahi tho ham kar rahe hain, jaa kar sapna dekho, ham aayenge tumhe milnay, and Daadi kay saath, naughty Leher, getting naughtier in Abeer's satsang. *Current charge*

See all the Heat I explained above in red, without using the words passion or $exy! Though they perfectly describe Abher too!

Sorry guys If my write-up is too hot for the forum, If it offends anyone's sensibilities I'm sorry!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Neel - That was a ROCKING write-up!!! πŸ‘ Loved it! Have already read it a couple of times .. and each time, I could visualise the whole scene in front of me .. with the same intensity and passion as it was in the show! 😍
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

@ Neel - That was a ROCKING write-up!!! πŸ‘ Loved it! Have already read it a couple of times .. and each time, I could visualise the whole scene in front of me .. with the same intensity and passion as it was in the show! 😍

Thanks Eks😳