Written + Video Update - 7th June No Suhaag Raat

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Video Upd:  

Bajpai Residence
As guests are leaving, Gaurav and Shadab asks Abeer on his preparation of Suhaag-Raat. They tell Abeer to call them if he needs something, Abeer laughs and says he'll see them later on. Abeer wants to take Leher to his room so they can have their Suhaag-Raat. Abeer pretends to stretch his arms and says im so tired frm this shaddi business. Bus teases him saying its just a first day. Abeer in returns teases her. Bua tells him to sit with her as she wants to talk to him. Abeer makes excuses, Dadi saves him frm making more excuses. Abeer says im really tired and so we'll go to sleep, lets go Leher. Dadi tells him to go on, that Leher will stay there. Dadi then tells him Leher will sleep in her room. Abeer replies saying I also have a room. You won't be bothered Dadi. 😆 i love his expressions 😳 they are die worthy Let's go Leher. Bua says its just a one night, Sudha is silently smiling. so is chutki as Bua says they can spend time together once the pooja is done. Abeer says why? Sudha replies saying its a rasam. we must obey it. Leher adds that her mom also explained to her. Abeer tries to ask for more reason but the elders don't budge. Dadi takes Leher away and others wave Abeer a good night.

Dadi's Room
Both Dadi and Leher are sleeping. Someone enters through window.no points for guessing😆 Abeer taps Leher's shoulder..she just slightly moves other way. He taps again. She finally wakes up and sees Abeer is in front of her. He covers her mouth as she was abt to speak loudly. Dadi shifts a little and Abeer bends a little and Leher pretends to sleep. Abeer signs her to come with him. Leher silently makes out of bed with him. They leave through the window.  

Hallway Outside of Dadi's Room
Abeer has Leher in his arms, Leher then asks him that she thought he was sleepy. Abeer then asks her didn't she understood that? Abeer comes close to her and Leher tells him to keep distance and reminds him of the rasams that are left. Basically if you haven't figured it out, its a romantic scene so im not going to write it as i want you to go and see the moment... its worth it!!!😳 

Abeer's Room
Abeer storms into room and questions himself abt what kind of Suhaag-Raat is this!! poor Abeer...😆

Next morning...Bajpai Residence
Pooja preparations are done, Abeer is looking around for Leher. Leher comes with Chutki. Sudha praises her beauty. They take blessing frm her, then frm Bua,  then frm TN, finally frm Dadi. They take their spot and start the pooja. It's done. AbHer takes pandits's blessings. Dadi then brings up a topic of prashad. She taunts that its always a new bahu who makes the prashad.  Leher replies saying I can make it, as I use to do it home. Dadi further adds that our Brahmin rules are little stricter. Sudha takes Leher to kitchen. 

Mathur Residence
Kul is looking for something. He's calling Rama. She comes and says she was in Leher's room. Kul replies that its no more her room, its Bittan's room. Rama just looks away and says its an old habit. She asks what do you want?  He says where are his glasses. She points to a table. Rama is leaving the room. Kul asks her where she is going. She says that she's taking out Leher's clothes. Kul adds that tomorrow I will tell Ankur to take those clothes to orphanage. Rama says what? she explains that they should give her something, she slips up saying she couldn't even give her ashirwaad. Kul asks when she came? Rama replies when you were at work. Kul further probes if Abeer came. Rama is liking what kind of nonsense are you talking, of course he came. Kul adds you must have taken good care of them huh. He taunts more if he came alone or with his goons and weapon. He taunts more. She just tells him that once they send Leher's stuff away, they won't have any relation with that house. She then adds Ankur will....Kul cuts her off saying why would Ankur go to their door step? He sarcastically says to send Brij. He threatens to kill himself if someone went there and leaves. Rama has a expression of WTH!!! enough is enough!!! im really liking how shes becoming more expressive. I think she has improved quite a lot! at least in my eyes!! anyone else?

Bajpai Kitchen
Sudha and Leher are preparing prashad, Bankay comes there. They praise her. Bankay takes prashad plate away. Sudha then asks her if she's finding everything new?  Don't worry..it will be familiar in few days. Leher tells her, i won't be worried if you are here with me!! Dadi calls Leher. Sudha tells her to come to her if she remembers her mom. aww im so liking their scene😳 stupid buddhiya just had to interrupt!!😡

Precap:
Dadi tells Sudha to take AbHer to their room. They leave. Bua tells to Dadi that like she was waiting for you to tell her. Dadi says she stole my Lalla. I won't let her have any happiness or peace in life. I won't be at peace until i teach her a lesson.
click like to button to appreciate my effort, it doesn't take more than a second!!😃

Edited by Eksie - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@rima791-Thanks for the update😊
Awwwwwww absolutely loved the AbHer scene today ,Loved how naughty abeer is ☺️The AbHer scene pretty much made my day😍So i am just going to ignore Kul Chacha🤢and trimurti today and just think about the awwwdorable Awwwwwbher scene😍
Edited by sam. - 13 years ago
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Rima.

Hi everyone, today was a great episode. I enjoyed the Abher scenes..... Leher looked so good!

The only thing I cannot take is Boodha's sweetness. Rama chachi is such a nice person. She's truly a wonderful person who beleives in and loves Leher.

Lastly, please CV's I know trimurti are planning something big, but please I cannot see Leher cry. I dont care about anything, just dont let Leher cry. Show the bad ppl crying now!

Shripal.
Edited by sdd1981 - 13 years ago
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great episode and Abher scenes today made up for last week completely. And today is just Monday and tomorrow will be the official 'Suhagraat' , I think. Awwwww 🤪
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Rima... I watched the serial in India and on TV!!! It felt soooo gud!!! Abher scene was sooo cute!!! But scenes of the pooja and stuff were a little dragging... I mean, every  minutes there's commercial break, so they kind of test my patience... but anyways, I'm so glad Leher is going to have a few days of fun before the trial begins...
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Rima for the update!
Today my take on the episode - Kyaa kyaa kyaaa😳 Awesome Abher scene, Kya!
Bua who, Daadi who? Only Kyaaa!😆
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rima .. Thanks for the quick and wonderfulll update!! 😃 

Loooved the AbHer scene 😍 😍 They were soooo adorable!!! I have yet to watch the entire episode .. will post my comments later. But .. today, I'm only gonna focus on AbHer ... the Trimurti can do all they want! Jo hoga dekha jaayega .. whats the point in taking tension now .. lol! I'd rather focus and enjoy the good parts! 😳 
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Rima for the update !!!😊

The episode belonged to the Abher scene... It was just Fab !!!☺️ They were tooooo Awwwww and Adorable... Kulcha is such a put off after an awe-inspiring Awwwwwbher scene...😡 Forget it...

I'll totally focus on Awwwwbher today... Leave aside irritating Kul and trimurti !!!

Loved the way, Abeer was teasing her... romancing ...😍

" Kya Kya Kya " is the phrase for today...

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tahnks guys im glad you enjoyed the epi...im glad i didn't write abher scenes as i didn't think i would have words to describe the beautiful scene...must watch!!!

im liking rama...she is becoming my fav in the elders list....she's after sudha...would love to know who your favs are... here's my take
1. Sudha
2. Rama

Dulhan is there but not actually in the list...she is not really as expressive as Sudha and Rama!!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rima791

tahnks guys im glad you enjoyed the epi...im glad i didn't write abher scenes as i didn't think i would have words to describe the beautiful scene...must watch!!!

im liking rama...she is becoming my fav in the elders list....she's after sudha...would love to know who your favs are... here's my take
1. Sudha
2. Rama

Dulhan is there but not actually in the list...she is not really as expressive as Sudha and Rama!!

Agree Rima .. Me too, glad that Rama is now speaking up. Guess what Dulhann should have done .. Rama is doing. I have a feeling that sooner or later .. Rama will speak up louder .. enough to quiet KulCha for sometime!