SadieLuvs_Suku 
 sidroobaba25
-PZlicious-
kashish 1322  
 Hiba282
cooldude10
Lekha.Mayur4eva
cool.sindhya

If ure name isn't there and like to be added then do PM Lana (LanaBurak) OR Ashlesha (Ashlesha09)...I will not add anyone by saying 'add me' in the thread..U have to PM Us.

P.S Maneetians if anyone's name is not here and who send me or l;ana req to add then please inform again as Lana did past two threads and was busy and ill so she might have not done, so instead of felling hurt please PM us and do not post here

divider-bluestars.gif blue stars image by hrts_desire

Post 2 design Credit: LanaBurak, pakindmuziq, Ashlesha and -Nina-
DO NOT COPY ANY OF THE DESIGN WITH OUT MY (LanaBurak) PERMISSION

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Visit this thread for Maneet Siggys, Avis and VMz

Credit- Sumaiya

Post design Credit: LanaBurak and -Nina-

SunShine_A thumbnail
Story So Far

Both the families go shopping together. Geet goes to an astrologer who tells her that she is going to meet her life partner today. The families leave leaving behind Geet by mistake. Geet is followed by some goons, she tries to escape and bumps into a stranger.

The stranger doesn't help Geet from the guys initially but later on saves her from drowning. He decides to drop her back to her village when he sees her in a helpless situation. Geet tries to converse with the stranger but he avoids her.

Written Update 

Credit- Sumaiya 

Recap: Maan drags Geet downstairs and then tells them that he wants the signatures by tomorrow morning otherwise this girl will spend every night after tomorrow in the jail!

Now agaye!

Next morning Geet and Rajji get out of their rooms while Geet thinks that I can't get out of the house but I can surely call the police from home. They slowly walk downstairs but as soon as they get to the last few steps they run toward the phone. Geet looks up the number for the police station (isn't it supposed to be 411?) and dials the number. But as soon as she does that Daarji comes and cuts the call! Geet in shock puts the reciever down as Daarji looks on...

On the other hand...Maan (in a vest :P) is stopped by Brij...he tells him that you want the zameen right? You'll get it! And that too two times! Maan is shocked and looks at Brij...he asks him 2 times? Brij comments that you bought 5 acres of land...I can give you 5 more acres of land. But I have a shaart! Maan asks what Shaart? Brij answers that you have to get married to Geet (and this echoes for few seconds 😲😆) Maan really calmly says shaadi with Geet? But why would I get married to her? (he didn't seem to shocked...maybe hearing that uske heart mein laddo phoot rahein honge :P) Brij answers that we were going to give this land to Geet's to-be husband anyways...if you get married to her you'll get the land! And all your problems will be solved as well! Maan looks away and says that means Geet is refusing to sign then? Brij answers it doesn't have any meaning...you need the land so get married to Geet and the land will be your's to keep! Brij praises Geet! (like he cares!) ...Maan asks the decision of Geet! But Brij says don't worry about her...she is a girl and she has no right to decide anything! And there is no need to hurry...I'll wait for your decision...I'll take your leave! As Brij leaves...Maan says to himself that he'll answer Brij at his own house!

Daarji emotionally blackmails Geet taking Rajji's name...if the world knows about your wedding then your marriage was broken....it'll be really hard to find a groom for Rajji. It is always the fault of the girl and her family (it seems as if he regretted such a thinking!) Your life has been destroyed my daughter but why do you want to ruin Rajji's life too? Geet is crying and shakes her head to say no! This land between you and Dev is the last string...just sign the paper and finish this matter! Please forget him! Start a new life of your's...you will sign the paper's right? (I am not sure what to make of this guy)!

Rajji is shown getting off the cylce rickshaw and walking into the phonebooth...she looks really scared! She dials someone's number...flashback: Rajji tells Geet that she can't give up this soon don't let Devji get away! Geet walks up to Rajji and says Rajji that I haven't given up but I don't want you or anyone else in the family to suffer because of me! That's why I will listen to Daarji...I won't let this matter get out! But no one can stop me from fighting this war alone! Rajji asks what do you mean? Geet says that I will find Dev for sure...I just won't let anyone know about it! (she doesn't call him Devji anymore...woah!) but Rajji tells her that the land papers are the only way you can reach Dev jiju...if you sign them we won't have anyother way of reaching him! Then how will you find him? Geet says that there is one way...in which you can help with it! Geet runs to her bed and takes out a piece of paper from under the blankets. She hands that to Rajji and says this is Dev's number...the other day I called on this same number and maybe Nainatra picked it up! Please go to a publicbooth and change your voice! Just try to find out his home address (she calls him Devji again!) you will do it right Rajji?

Back to present...Rajji is waiting for someone to pick up the phone but gets a message that this line has been disconnected. She wonders to herself that how did it get disconnected? She dials the number again and just then she notices Brij walking around...she is shocked and puts the dupatta on her head to hide her face. Brij is telling his chamcha that looks like Geet's matter will be handled without any problems! While Rajji hides behind a window door...his chamcha tells Brij that he is lucky that there is no bloodshed in this matter! ooo it's Channi's brother! He says if my sister Channi had understood this matter...she would have been alived today! (ughh how can you kill your own sister? idiot!) Rajji is scared and they are almost where she is hiding so she climbs into the window as Brij says that I tried to make her understand a lot but she didn't understand! Flashback: all of them chasing Channi as she runs in the field...she pleads Brij to leave her but he cuts her up (bloody hell! is this what you call making somebody understand?) Back to the present...Brij says but all she could think about was Gurinder...did you find him anywhere? Channi's bro replies that not yet but I am still trying to look for him! As they walk by...Rajji gets out of her hiding spot and looks at their retreating figures!

She finally sighs in relief but then notices another figure hiding there...she kneels down and says who? Who are you? Gurinder looks at her in fear...but then gets up to walk toward her...Rajji is shocked to see him! He looks at her in anger and she notices a knife in his hand...she is scared as well! She starts to run away! Gurinder thinks to himself that if she goes out and says something about me...but before he can say anything to her...she notices a picture in his hand. She says this...this is Channi's picture! He immediately hides the picture behind his back...she asks him where did he get it from? She stutters you are Channi's...woh..woh ho? Gurinder asks what do you mean by woh? He yells that I am her husband! (damn why did they kill Channi then? She was bloody married! What else did they want?) Rajji is shocked!

Brij is shown walking when he notices many men outside of his house saying that Chaudary Handa ke ghar tamasha horahai? Another man says yes that's what we have heard! Brij is shocked and runs toward them...telling them all to leave! He walks into the house to see even more men inside! Maan is also there standing in the  middle of the room...Brij walks toward Maan as Maan says here you go...here comes this village's biggest saudagar (broker). The honourable Handa family's honourable son! Just for one land...he is ready to sell his sister to me! Everyone is shocked while Brij looks ready to kill! Daarji yells hoye! be quiet! We are giving you honour so it doesn't mean that you demean us! Maan looks angry and says sharafat? I am hearing this for the first time...the people who sell their grand-daughters are called honourable! Daarji yells don't you dare say anything! But Maan raises his voice and says that you have given me the chance to talk! (why do I have a feeling that this dishonour blame won't rest on Brij but on Geet...it seems as if a guy does this sort of thing...it is not bad at all!) by coming to my house! Some random person yells oye kake don't just talk rubbish...Daarji has a lot of izzat in this village! Mahinder yells that this man has lost it! Maan says your own son came to my house with this message! Mahinder says what? Maan challenges Brij if you have the guts then deny it! He walks up to him and says why? Didn't you ask me to get married to your sister and I will name the whole land to you! Geet is maha angry while Brij looks down at his wife aka the floor. Maan challenges him further...no? didn't you say so? Anyways what would they do? They have taken the whole money for the land but just in exchange they wanted to give me their daughter! Geet is hyperventilating again! The same man who tried to defend Daarji says Brij chi chi this is really embrassing! The whole village knows that Daarji has loads of money but still you tried to sell your sister? What is Geet lacking? But Maan interupts and says if you really need money then why don't you auction her in front of everyone! Geet is shocked beyond belief! Maan says that's why I have brought everyone...he comes to Geet and tells her to stand in the middle...why are you standing there? And tell them if they have sold you for the right price or not? (this is quite embarassing)

All that crazy Brij can do is yell...so he yells oye again really loudly! He walks toward Maan and pushes him on the ground! Brij says you had so much guts? Maan looks at him in anger and then goes to push Brij back (lol fight fight fight fight fight!!!) Brij tries to punch Maan but instead gets punched himself! So they fight some more!! And then have a staring contest! Maan is about to punch the daylights out of Brij but then says that to hit me one needs to be a man...and a man who tries to sell his sister doesn't have it! Geet has had enough and yells stop it really loudly! Maan looks at her shocked...as she walks toward him and warns him not to say another word against her family! We've been quiet throughout as you talk rubbish about our family! You know why? Because we are honourable people! (is she that naive?) Maan challenges that people standing here will tell us that! He asks the men to answer if taking the whole money for the land and then not signing them is a sign of honourable people or beimaan people? Geet looks at him in anger!

Geet in anger walks up to the police officer and signs all the papers as her family and Maan look on! She then walks back toward Maan and says these are your valuable papers right? She throws them at Maan! They both have a staring contest before she tells him to leave! They continue to have a staring contest which is broken when Maan's lawyer comes and picks up the papers from the ground. The lawyer checks the paper and then nods at Maan to say this is alright! Geet tells him didn't you hear me? Get lost! Maan gives her one last angry look before walking away! Everyone also leaves as Geet walks toward her Daarji and tells her Daarji to let's go! They start to walk away when two men from the group turns around and say Daarji it takes a lifetime to gain honour but to lose it one just needs to make a little mistake! They walk away...as Brij looks down again in anger and Daarji looks depressed to the max! Daarji remembers Maan bringing Geet home when she fainted and then remembers Brij saying that she should be married as soon as possible...after that he remembers Maan saying that Geet will bring a lot of problems for them! (bloody hell! it's Brij's fault but why is Daarji thinking about Geet...ugh!) okay so now he remembers Brij taunting Chachiji aka Mahinder and then what Maan said today! Ughh he remembers a lot!

Precap: Geet comes to Maan's house...and he is mezmerized by her eyes...he lowers her duppatta and says tum! Then in another scene he asks if her brother knows where she is right now...he must have sent you! He couldn't convince me to marry you so he sent you to spend a night with me so we can get married...Geet is about to slap him but stops!

Post design Credit: LanaBurak, Ashlesha and -Nina-

SunShine_A thumbnail

divider1-1.gif Blue & Purple Heart Divider image by ThisIsJustAFad Member Of The Paradise divider1-1.gif Blue & Purple Heart Divider image by ThisIsJustAFad

From Now On we will have MOTP...and every week, one member of the week will be chosen. This will be suggested by the Member of the week of the previous week OR chosen by Lana or Ashlesha.

The MOTP will allow the members here to get to know more about each other in our Maneet Paradise. The memeber who will be chosen, willl decide what they want to do in the Paradise. like if they want to play game or discuss about Maneet or something else (but make sure to not chatt personal).

This weeks MOTP is...

1ePurpleburstfireworksdivider.gif Purple burst fireworks divider image by jdfangman

Sofna

Congratulations dear, you deserved it
so people what are yopu waiting for start Grilling

Post  design Credit: LanaBurak

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3