Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Haaaayyyyyyy...mar jaavaan meri BasantiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Tareef karna to koi aapse seekheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ab aaj mujhe neend acchi aayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanx for d sweeeeeet comments😳😳😳😳 
Oh...to aise hi apni frnd ke ghar jaati raha karo na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Grrrrrt job everytime
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Btw Ur profile pic stykle is awesome...sliding like sigs...bt in avi form...ye kaise kiya????????

thnks a ton sweetheart ... πŸ˜ƒ
yaar maine pehle non-animated avtar bnaya tha 100x400 size ka ..
then use maine blibs.com pe upload kia nd waha animations pe jaake shayad vetical rolling ya aisa hi kuch tha wo apply kia tha ..
check karna agar nahi mila toh main dekh ke bta dungi abhi chal nahi rahi woh site mere yaha se ...

chalo bbbyyyyeeeee Gudnyt dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG Deeps, this siggie is just aMAZing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really love it a lot, you compiled some of the BEST pics from both Jodis, really very sweet! :D Am going to add it into my slideshow at once, GREAT GREAT job!πŸ‘

thnks alotttttt di .... u r veryyyyyy sweeet .. love u ..
thnks for using it .. means alottttt to me .. 😳😳😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail
@ Lola .... finally u r here.... gr8888 to see u back sweetheart !!
will reply u vistaar se ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its late here rite now .. so going abhi ...
yaar i need bachpan ki pics na for that fan fic ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
do we hav dem in any cc???
if yes then konse wale me ... maine search kia but mili nahi 😭
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY RADHA ASHATAMI ALL !!
i made this simple one for Radha Ashtami ....
thought to share it here too. πŸ˜ƒ

want to make similar to this from old SK can u pls give me the pics πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wooooooooooooooooooooow, aMAZing work, Parina! Really really beautiful creations, esp love the painting of Radharani you chose for the first one, wow!πŸ˜πŸ‘β­οΈ Gorgeous work! Happy Radhashtami to you too!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Here are some pics of Shweta which you asked for....

Hope they're enough...😳😳😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Happy Radhashtami to all of you!πŸ₯³

Am wishing you early because I don't know whether or not I will be able to log on tomorrow.😳 

Here is a little animated signature I made in occasion of Radherani's birthday...feel free to use!

I saved the original without the text so I'm going to do something with that to post later on.😳

May Radha Maiyya's blessings be upon all of you now and forever!πŸ€—

Lots of Love,
Janaki
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY RADHASHTMI to ALL!!!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Here r 2 siggies I made on dis very auspicious occassion...😳FEEL FREE TO USE..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here is a siggie our dear friend Henna made upon my suggestion for her recent update. Isn't it just sheer gorgeousness? Her styles are sooooo amazing!😍

Feel Free to Use!

And please do take the time to comment in her gallery, as all her mytho siggies she's made for us so far are soooooooooo divine looking and she works very hard on them.😍

Thanks!
-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the picss
this one from old SK
Shweta as Radha

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

thanks for the picss
this one from old SK
Shweta as Radha

Woooooooooooooooooow, beautiful work, Parina! Really love this one a loooot!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ So super pretty!

Btw, in answer to your other post.....sorry, I did not save the Meghan siggie without the Birthday text☺️....actually, it was very late into the night when I made it so I forgot to save the original. But will def make another Meghan as Krishna sig for my updt.😳 
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago