Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#4 DONE! - Page 111

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

hi janki...my name is neelambari...chinnu is my pet name...
Is there any slam book here to fill up?

I am a great fan of ramayan 1&2 and love gurmeet, ankit and sunil.

Was a regular viewer of sreekrishna too....
Love to see this cc.

Cc5 wil start soon , i guess.

hiiii there...m Deepika ..... welcome to our CC .. hope u njoy here with us 😃😃😃
you can call me chinnu 😊
Am from kerala, eventhough my name sounds telugu.

I love old ramayana very much. It was more religious. I love the scene of laxmanji killing indrajit, in old ramayana....
Love the theme song' har har mahadev' at that time....
That was my evertime fav....

In sreekrishna i love the teen age krishna very much...the scene when he call gopikas with flute sound...
Originally posted by Dpka1415

yeah sure why not di !!! 😆😆
how r u???

Good, good, how are you?

Am currently eating my lunch and trying to type at the same time.😆
Oh Man ! this one is sooooooo professional ... 👏👏👏
tooo good !!! 👏👏👏
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Good, good, how are you?

Am currently eating my lunch and trying to type at the same time.😆

hehehee m good too .. i had my dinner jst 10mins back ..hehehe

you can call me chinnu 😊
Am from kerala, eventhough my name sounds telugu.

I love old ramayana very much. It was more religious. I love the scene of laxmanji killing indrajit, in old ramayana....
Love the theme song' har har mahadev' at that time....
That was my evertime fav....

In sreekrishna i love the teen age krishna very much...the scene when he call gopikas with flute sound...

Hi Chinnu,

Oh, you're from Kerala....I'm from Andhra so I thought you were Telugu because of your username.😆 So welcome to the CC!

Yeah, old Ramayan was more religious and it was more accurate too with Tulsidas's Ramcharitmanas and even a bit of Valmiki's.😃 I never tire of watching it! New Ramayan I only like because of the main actors and the beautiful settings, the tech was very good and advanced. But when it comes to story, I prefer the old one.😳😆

Lakshman killing Indrajit is a really good scene, agree with you.👏 Esp the expressions on both actors' faces are very genuine. Love Sunil and Vijay in that.👏

Yeah, I too liked Swapnil (teenage Krishna) a lot in Shri Krishna, he was a very natural actor in the role, even more than his role of Kush in Ramayan.👏
hello deepika...how are you....
So, what should i call you and janaki?
Di?
Am 21
Happy Radhashtami to all members.

@Lola

Your shortest of replies are also always priceless to see. So no issue. 🤗 Yes. Lots & lots of discussions topics can be saved and carried to next CC.

Your summary about the topic was just brilliant. Excellent!!! 👏 👏   👏 "They were all not wrong but just behind". Short & sweet summary of the discussion. And the credit of starting the enlightening topic also goes to you. Yeah they all did right as per what their mind directed them to be their duty with the SENSE OF DUTY (Satva) with PERSONAL SACRIFICE at the end time (No matter how less or more frequently they had that attitude of performing actions with SENSE OF DUTY during their life times and no matter that sacrifice/duty was for/towards whom - right person or wrong person - but at the end - PRALAY SAMAY - they had that SATVA PRAVRUDDHA in them without doubt - with limitation of span of knowledge about right or wrong - for the SADGATI of their souls) as per the level or state of their knowledge or realization. Mainly the cause of their actions was their MEMORY of their ongoing birth's associations and attachments and actions/stance taken until then. If Knowledge is satva, so as selfless sacrifice. Which was their in them as against the lack of realization of sacrificing for the supreme only. If we can sacrifice for visible Gods on the earth, then only we become eligible for the sacrifice for invisible God's cause through that demonstration of sacrifice in the further journey of soul.

And very rightly said. Ram's Bhakti-Kshatriya dharma-Putra dharma-Bhraatru dharma all were carrying him towards just one direction. Chaaron ore se kalyan. Lakshman also then had the duty to accept his brother's destiny identifying his happiness and enthusiasm rather than becoming rebellious against his will. So his Putra dharma-Bhraatru dharma-Devotee's/Sevak dharma were also not in conflict by quietly & peacefully accepting the exile.

Regarding that Kundli, it was my pleasure to share it here (I 100% believe in that science - mathematics to be true & also interesting depending upon the person's expertise though I never believe in using it for any purpose or never felt any need to use it for own purpose I mean). Just amazing analysis I came across. Very much accurate I must agree by my student. Except one unknown point about the girl child. We don't know anything about Krishna's daughter if any. And we know about Krishna's many enemies but we don't know about any diseases. Also we are not sure whether 125 years of age can be called long life in Dwapar yug or not. But still nothing contradicting to known mythological information.

@Lalita

👍🏼 Very quickly we are moving towards the next CC. Ram naam ke pankh laga kar. In Gunia & Lola's terms.😊 TOC will just require the change of order of some songs & dialogs in Aranya Kand sequence. I will now post my next Aranya kand scene in next CC only which will fall in between that sequence only.👍🏼

@Deepika

I will wait to see your replies to Lola. But no hurries.👍🏼
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago

hello deepika...how are you....
So, what should i call you and janaki?
Di?
Am 21
heyyy Chinu ... m 22 😉
so u can cal me Deepika only 😆 .. btw chinu is my sister's pet name too .. 😃
Hi guyssss... looks like we're all on at the same time gonna edit in replies or sigs in a few mins, until then I'm taking Ramayan childhood pics for Deeps's fanfic while eating my lunch - you ready deeps 😉
----------

@ Everyone - GORGEOUS siggies guys, loving all the SiyaRam ones and am totally lost in the Radha Ashtami ones.... sooooo beautiful 😍 Gunu, you HAVE to share the two paintings you used in the first one, they look soooooo young and sweet in them ❤️

@ Shivang - hi bhaiya 🤗 lolz so here's our "topic log" 😆: 1) Ugrasen, 2)Post-Bharat Milaap, 3) Garg-Akrur... aur kuch? Lets fill it up and hopefully not forget about it when vacation starts 😆

@ Gunu - soooooooo looking forward to those combo sigs behna, aane do 😉

@ Aradhana and Debi di - glad you guys enjoyed the video, you're most welcome 🤗

@ Deeps - lolz verrryyyy happy you had fun with that reply, missed you too yaar 🤗 Can't wait until those renovations wrap up and we get to see more masterpieces... for now the SiyaRam combo one was at ati ATI sundar, will def use soon 👏👏👏👏👏 And all the pics for the fanfic have been taken, will send you them by tonight - ab kaam shuru ho jaaye 😛 😆
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago