Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#4 DONE! - Page 108

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wanted to share this really beautiful compilation vid with you guys on RadhaRani, good timing I think as Radha Ashtami is this Wednesday. It starts with RSji's lecture on her from the Uddhav epis, which is soooooo touching 😍 And then a bunch of clips from those epis themselves along with some lovely paintings are shown over a lovely kirtan that means "Radha is our wealth"... and all of the clips in it are subtitled, so the messages of the songs/scenes shown are even clearer. Enjoy!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p226bgt_UqQ[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyyyyy guyzzz..
was looking @ d pics of Ram-Kahani scene @ Ashok Vatika nd ..
made dis siggy..
hope u like it . . free to use..
thnks Swati & Lalitha di ... for d pics !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

PLEASE DON'T USE MY WORK ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!
please feel free to drop comments/criticisms on
D CREATIONS LOUNGE @ www.dpka1415.wordpress.com

for posting any request on my lounge please visit ... : http://dpka1415.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/348/

plzzz hit the like button if u like it ...πŸ˜ƒ

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lola610

Wanted to share this really beautiful compilation vid with you guys on RadhaRani, good timing I think as Radha Ashtami is this Wednesday. It starts with RSji's lecture on her from the Uddhav epis, which is soooooo touching 😍 And then a bunch of clips from those epis themselves along with some lovely paintings are shown over a lovely kirtan that means "Radha is our wealth"... and all of the clips in it are subtitled, so the messages of the songs/scenes shown are even clearer. Enjoy!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p226bgt_UqQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thank u very much for sharing...yes Radha Ashtmi is on wednesday(tomorrow)😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Wanted to share with you the beautiful req Sano made me....isn't it gorgeous?⭐️ Am loving it sooooooooooooo much.😍

Feel Free to Use!

-Janu
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Lola,

Great Song and Great Video ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️, LOVED it. The uploader has selected very very significant Radha-scenes from Shri Krishna ⭐️ ⭐️ . It was like watching the serial again 😊. Loved the compilation ⭐️. And the song has this chanting effect, stressing on the same words again and again... which is also very nice. You are right- the paintings are Great and the message -"Radha is our wealth" is So Valuable ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️.
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dpka1415

oyyyyyeeeeee hoyyyyyeeeeee ... yun ke mazzaaaaaa aagya .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aaj neend bohot achhi aayegi mujhe ...eheheheheheeee.... thnks alotttt sweetheart ..  😳😳😳  aaj maine apni frnd ke ghar gai thi so made some siggies there .... ghar pe toh abi comp attach nahi kia ...

Haaaayyyyyyy...mar jaavaan meri BasantiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Tareef karna to koi aapse seekheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ab aaj mujhe neend acchi aayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanx for d sweeeeeet comments😳😳😳😳 
Oh...to aise hi apni frnd ke ghar jaati raha karo na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Grrrrrt job everytime
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Btw Ur profile pic stykle is awesome...sliding like sigs...bt in avi form...ye kaise kiya????????

arun-deeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dpka1415

wwwoooooowwwww dear ... another super cute siggy... dekhotoh maine abhi abhi slideshow naya bnaya hai ..
and ek aur siggy mast wali aa gai tumhari side hai ... gr8888 work sis .. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved the pics of Ram-Siya vich u hav arranged @bottom on the right side ... veryyyy veryyy cute expressions .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
will def. use it .. 😊

Thanx a bazzzillion my supersweet sis😳😳
Now dats becoming more n more sweetπŸ˜†
Thanx for liking d cute expressions😳😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

OMG Deeps, this siggie is just aMAZing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really love it a lot, you compiled some of the BEST pics from both Jodis, really very sweet! :D Am going to add it into my slideshow at once, GREAT GREAT job!πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

I have a humble request for all of you.....any more pic updates, dialogues, or song lyrics you have.....please save them for the next CC.😳 As we are almost done with this CC, I want the next one to start off with a big bang of contributions from all our sides, so that people will see that though we are on CC #5, we are still very much active with our mythos, so until this CC is over, let us just chat normally and post a siggie or two if we have some.

Hope you guys do not mind....will update the ToC soon too.☺️

-Janu
arun-deeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lola610

Here goes my attempt at breaking a record... giving replies for past 20 pages in one post πŸ˜† But they'll be brief, for the most part... gotta save my fingers for typing new content, not to mention schoolwork πŸ˜›

@ Gunu - so glad you like dthat RadheShyam Holi sig behna, it was by our buddy Sid in AviSig... he's not open now but will def let you know when he is πŸ˜‰ And really happy you enjoyed the VasuDevaki finding out about Kanha pic update, it really is so sweet and touching... one of my fav scenes 😍 Can't help but smile when they argue like a normal couple in that scene, or rather she yells and he tries to talk in the middle but doesn't get a chance - so realistic, so familiar πŸ˜† Really excited to see what you do with those pics behna πŸ˜‰ And all your sigs, both the ones you made and the ones you requested - are pure brilliance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Still amazes me how you find such perfect text for each group of pics, enhances their meaning so beautifully 😍 The Janmashtami sig was also too beautiful!!! Using that and the new Swayamvar one right away πŸ˜‰ Make more SK-Ramayan combo ones na, you know they're my fav!!!

Hope I didn't miss anything... love you guys πŸ€—

Awwwwwwwww.........thanx for liking my work...
means aloooooooooot to me dear behna
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
ya...plzzz let me know wen Sid z open😊
yupp...I agree I too luv such sweet realistic scenes of RS filled wth 'familysh' aromaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
U liked my pure brilliance😲 aww...thats Ur PURE SWEETNESS LOLU GOLU POLUπŸ˜†
Thanx a bazzilion for liking ma idea, text n everything U comment abt ma work😳
Btw yes..yes sis...I've some couple od Radhe-shyam Siya Ram combination ready...will post it slowly...😳 
Luv U lot❀️