Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#4 DONE! - Page 110

Posted: 13 years ago
cc4 is really wonderful....loved all the creations. πŸ‘
Congratulations @ janakiraghunath.
wwwooooooowwww wish u all a veryyyyyy veryyyy happpiiiieeeee Radha-Ashtami from my side frnds !! 😳😳😳 
M sorry couldnt make some stuff on this auspicious occassion due to d work @ my place ... 😑
wwwooooowwwww amazing siggies Janaki Di , Parina Di n Gunia .. superb frnds ... ! ! loved eah n every siggy ... too good yaar !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Anyone online???? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Hey Deeps, am here now.πŸ˜†

Hey Guys,

Here is the purely gorgeous request our good friend Shikha made me....isn't it amazing?😍 I love it so much!

⭐️Feel Free to Use!⭐️

-Janu
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

cc4 is really wonderful....loved all the creations. πŸ‘
Congratulations @ janakiraghunath.

Hi Chinnu, thanks for your wishes!πŸ€— So what's your name? Are you a fan of Ramayan and/or Shri Krishna?πŸ˜› 

Hoping to see you in CC#5 soon too!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Dpka1415

wwwooooooowwww wish u all a veryyyyyy veryyyy happpiiiieeeee Radha-Ashtami from my side frnds !! 😳😳😳 
M sorry couldnt make some stuff on this auspicious occassion due to d work @ my place ... 😑
wwwooooowwwww amazing siggies Janaki Di , Parina Di n Gunia .. superb frnds ... ! ! loved eah n every siggy ... too good yaar !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Happy Radhashtami to you too Deeps!πŸ€— Thanks for liking my creation.😳

Aww, no problem, I understand! Just share your gorgeous creations with us when your comp is back to work, heehee.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hi janki...my name is neelambari...chinnu is my pet name...
Is there any slam book here to fill up?

I am a great fan of ramayan 1&2 and love gurmeet, ankit and sunil.

Was a regular viewer of sreekrishna too....
Love to see this cc.

Cc5 wil start soon , i guess.
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

hi janki...my name is neelambari...chinnu is my pet name...
Is there any slam book here to fill up?

I am a great fan of ramayan 1&2 and love gurmeet, ankit and sunil.

Was a regular viewer of sreekrishna too....
Love to see this cc.

Cc5 wil start soon , i guess.

Hi Neelambari....may I call you Chinnu?😳

Wow, great to know that you love Ramayan 1 & 2 as well as Shri Krishna.πŸ˜ƒ  Though I love the first Ramayan the best, I am also a fan of the new Ramayan. I liked Gurmeet and Debina in it the best.

So what were your favorite scenes in old and new Ramayan, as well as Shri Krishna? Any favorite songs?

Btw, are you Telugu? Your username sounds like it.😳
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

Here goes my attempt at breaking a record... giving replies for past 20 pages in one post πŸ˜† But they'll be brief, for the most part... gotta save my fingers for typing new content, not to mention schoolwork πŸ˜›

@ Deeps - the siggies you made just before your renovation situation are soooooooooo divine... I'm absolutely in LOVE with my 2nd version Hanumanji one, the Pushp Vatika one that includes Lakhanji ❀️, and the super touching Jatayu one... and what to say of the new ones!!! Sudama one and SiyaRam are both tooooo beautiful.... great yaar, just had Janu clear out some space in my slideshow for all the new reqs pouring in and now I'm just gonna fill it up with your stuff only... why do you have to be this awesome πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† j/k, luv ya πŸ€— and brilliant job with all the questions, your old song choices are genius πŸ‘ Janmashtami sigs were also masterpieces, using them all over my computer and even as profile pics on fb and all. Amazing colorizations, really brought those murtis to life 😍 And your sketches are just.... WOWWWWWWW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Tusi also Jaadugar like Swati, woh Goga to tu Gogeshwari... lolz now I've lost it 🀣 Blame the homework πŸ˜† Anyways the pic updates you mentioned aare coming soon, I promise... soooooo excited for your responses to my second exam paper, esp the story... have fun πŸ˜‰

awwww thnk u soooooooooooooooo sooooooooo soooooooo very much yaarrrraaaaa.... mazedar reply tha yeh toh ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†really happy to see u back ... wwwooooowwww m really glad u like my work sooooo much ... u guyz r the BOOSTERS ... i wud say my lounge is active bcoz i get sooooo much positive energy after the response rom every1 here plus my other frnds on rf ... really love u all ... 😳😳😳😳
aahhhhaaaa u liked those old songs too??? waise purane gaano ki baat hi kuch aur hai .. haina????πŸ˜‰
waise abhi toh kaafi kam likhe the maine there's a longgg list of oldies which i like .. πŸ˜ƒ
wwwooowwww m really glad u liked those sketches too... yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.... ⭐️
yeah dear m also really eager toh complete that ques. paper .. πŸ˜†
yaar mujhe na chilhood pics chaiye ramayan ki ... so tat wo fan fic bna saku .. do v hav them in any cc??? πŸ˜•
ohhh no probs dear... hab time nikle tab post karna .. even m a bit busy ...πŸ˜‰
take care dear !! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Happy Radhashtami to you too Deeps!πŸ€— Thanks for liking my creation.😳

Aww, no problem, I understand! Just share your gorgeous creations with us when your comp is back to work, heehee.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yeah sure why not di !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
how r u???