Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#4 DONE! - Page 107

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hello guysπŸ˜ƒ

...... today is 12th of Sept...
remember...today z Parina di's B'day....
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
wishing her a very happy B'dy...made a siggie for her...😳
hope U ol like...πŸ˜ƒbtw I've also posted d same in her gallery😳

THANK U SO MUCH GUNIA .. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
n for posting here too ,, i hd already replied ur pm n in my gall πŸ˜ƒ
 thanks for making my day so special .......
u collected the  pics specially to make it 😲 ........ it really means so lot ...... LV U
-Parina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Dpka Di-

Hello Di....Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy U're back wth Ur awesomeness
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
these creations r d Best of d Best...of d Best...n so onnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WELL DONEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dunno what to say...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†actually I'm lacking wrds @ dis moment...Ur SD sig, SK-Sudama sig..Ramji vanvaas sig.....just AMAZING WORKπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail

@Janu Di

Thanx for d pic updt😳😳
Btw Ur Ram Siya vanvaas sig z just outstanding....sooooo shweeeeeeet 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Can't take my eyes off it😍😍😍😍
Grtttttt jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘will use it sooonπŸ˜›
thanx for Shikha Di's link..😳
arun-deeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

THANK U SO MUCH GUNIA .. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
n for posting here too ,, i hd already replied ur pm n in my gall πŸ˜ƒ
 thanks for making my day so special .......
u collected the  pics specially to make it 😲 ........ it really means so lot ...... LV U
-Parina

Awwwwwwwwwww.....................😳no need to thank.....thats my right to wish my sis n m enjoying dis right...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yuppp..have read Ur Pm n m replying it in a few secs...so plzzz read my PM whenever U receive it😳
Btw how do U know dat I collected d pics esp for U???😲😲😲😲 woowww going antaryaami sisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†U liked d sig...I feel pleasured..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey guys....
Now a sweet Siya Ram siggie frm my side....its a combo of pre vanvaas n swyamvar scenes+1 pic frm Uttar Kand...hope U like itπŸ˜›
FEEL FREE TO USE
n plzzz comment

*****DIFFERENT STYLES & COLORIZATIONS*****

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Debipriya

@ Dpka,

Hey How do you came to know about my recent craziness regarding SDB 😍 😍 😍.... Loved both the Sigs. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️, Great! Bahut din baad SDB ki upar Sig dekha ⭐️.

hey Debi di .... kaise ho??? di i was reading ur post na... so i got to know that u like SDB as Shree Krishna ... so thot of making something ... thnks alotttttt ... m really glad u liked it .. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
waise i also loved SDB's performance in SK ... but hav not seen him in any other show ... 😳😳
as SK he did a fantabulous job ... loved his dialogue delivery style ...  !! πŸ˜ƒ
Dpka1415 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arun-deeps

@Dpka Di-

Hello Di....Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy U're back wth Ur awesomeness
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
these creations r d Best of d Best...of d Best...n so onnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WELL DONEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dunno what to say...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†actually I'm lacking wrds @ dis moment...Ur SD sig, SK-Sudama sig..Ramji vanvaas sig.....just AMAZING WORKπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

oyyyyyeeeeee hoyyyyyeeeeee ... yun ke mazzaaaaaa aagya .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aaj neend bohot achhi aayegi mujhe ...eheheheheheeee.... thnks alotttt sweetheart ..  😳😳😳  aaj maine apni frnd ke ghar gai thi so made some siggies there .... ghar pe toh abi comp attach nahi kia ...
Dpka1415 thumbnail

wwwoooooowwwww dear ... another super cute siggy... dekhotoh maine abhi abhi slideshow naya bnaya hai ..
and ek aur siggy mast wali aa gai tumhari side hai ... gr8888 work sis .. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved the pics of Ram-Siya vich u hav arranged @bottom on the right side ... veryyyy veryyy cute expressions .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
will def. use it .. 😊
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here goes my attempt at breaking a record... giving replies for past 20 pages in one post πŸ˜† But they'll be brief, for the most part... gotta save my fingers for typing new content, not to mention schoolwork πŸ˜›

Shivang - Just reminding myself mainly, as a to-do-list: Ugrasen dialogue coming soon. Shall save extensive Garg and post-BharatMilaap convos for when vacation starts. Obviously agree about your take on the comparison between Shri Ram's pre-vanvaas dialogue to Lakshman about worship of father and Vibhishan/Prahlad/etc vs. Kumbhkarn/Meghnaad's course of action. The point about duty as a son/brother was not in conflict with duty as a human being/bhakt in Shri Ram's case. Giving his father the same respect as God did not make him do anything that went against dharm in general, unlike Kumbhkarn/Meghnaad. But then, as you said in your "disclaimer" of sorts πŸ˜† - they weren't wrong, they were just behind πŸ˜ƒ Beautifully explained and the parallels with MB were perfect - it's gonna be really useful in future debates/discussions and for personal enrichment, I'm sure not for just me but all of use here at the CC. And LOVED your friend's reading of Shri Krishna's Janm Kundali like anything, can't even tell you... it gave me goosebumps 😍 The accuracy is just shocking... WOW! Thanks a ton for sharing, bhratashri πŸ€—

@ Gunu - so glad you like dthat RadheShyam Holi sig behna, it was by our buddy Sid in AviSig... he's not open now but will def let you know when he is πŸ˜‰ And really happy you enjoyed the VasuDevaki finding out about Kanha pic update, it really is so sweet and touching... one of my fav scenes 😍 Can't help but smile when they argue like a normal couple in that scene, or rather she yells and he tries to talk in the middle but doesn't get a chance - so realistic, so familiar πŸ˜† Really excited to see what you do with those pics behna πŸ˜‰ And all your sigs, both the ones you made and the ones you requested - are pure brilliance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Still amazes me how you find such perfect text for each group of pics, enhances their meaning so beautifully 😍 The Janmashtami sig was also too beautiful!!! Using that and the new Swayamvar one right away πŸ˜‰ Make more SK-Ramayan combo ones na, you know they're my fav!!!

@ Deeps - the siggies you made just before your renovation situation are soooooooooo divine... I'm absolutely in LOVE with my 2nd version Hanumanji one, the Pushp Vatika one that includes Lakhanji ❀️, and the super touching Jatayu one... and what to say of the new ones!!! Sudama one and SiyaRam are both tooooo beautiful.... great yaar, just had Janu clear out some space in my slideshow for all the new reqs pouring in and now I'm just gonna fill it up with your stuff only... why do you have to be this awesome πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† j/k, luv ya πŸ€— and brilliant job with all the questions, your old song choices are genius πŸ‘ Janmashtami sigs were also masterpieces, using them all over my computer and even as profile pics on fb and all. Amazing colorizations, really brought those murtis to life 😍 And your sketches are just.... WOWWWWWWW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Tusi also Jaadugar like Swati, woh Goga to tu Gogeshwari... lolz now I've lost it 🀣 Blame the homework πŸ˜† Anyways the pic updates you mentioned aare coming soon, I promise... soooooo excited for your responses to my second exam paper, esp the story... have fun πŸ˜‰

@ Aradhana - thanks a ton for stopping by and sharing that interview Deviji, really enjoyed it -esp his comment on SK... hope he talks about it more and more!!! Saw the epi and have been watching the show anyway... tooooo cute πŸ˜ƒ

@ Varsha and Divya - Belated happy birthday to both of you... soooo sowwie I had less time to make you guys elaborate wishes/gifts, but will make it up sometime soon, pakka πŸ˜‰ Here's wishing you many more happy, healthy ones to come πŸ€—

@ Aish - the Janmashtami sig was toooooo adorable, the baby Kanha pic is so sweet!!! Printed it out, I LOVED it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Janu - first off thanks a ton for liking and using the Janmashtami sigs sweets, you da best πŸ€— They were just as fun to make And wowzies look at all those pic updates... def picking up the slack while I'm not around πŸ˜† j/k... they were all simply gorgeous and so useful, esp this last one from the Lakhanji repents about Bharat scene.. the scene itself is so lovely and the pics serves as a really sweet reminder... LOVE them, already used, will post the result in a bit. And the siggies you've made off them - Mahaprayaan, Pushp Vatika, and this new Vanvaas one - all stellar, using all of them now that my slideshow's up and running again thanks to you!!! Lolz take it easy with the awesome sigs or it'll get full again πŸ˜† j/k... keep rocking, and no hurries with the other requested pic updates- your random choices are just as good πŸ˜‰

Hope I didn't miss anything... love you guys πŸ€—
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A Sita Maa sig I had made Janu a while back with one of Hanumanji's most beautiful dialogues after Ram Kahani, in 2 versions... feel free to use: