The aftermath - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Lie detector test would also be confused. It's so strange. Riddhima's body is very divided. Her eyes want Armaan, her tongue wants Siddhanth, her liver wants Armaan, her kidney wants Siddhanth, her left elbow wants Armaan, but her fifth finger wants Siddhanth.

Confusionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Thankfully DMG exam is not needed to be aced for one to be successful in life. 🥳
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is so damn hilarious🤣🤣 The use of emoticons is just so wonderful..I really like the baby Sidhu.. Last but not the least Jhoota Singh rockssssss😃
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

Lie detector test would also be confused. It's so strange. Riddhima's body is very divided. Her eyes want Armaan, her tongue wants Siddhanth, her liver wants Armaan, her kidney wants Siddhanth, her left elbow wants Armaan, but her fifth finger wants Siddhanth.

</div>
<div>Confusionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Thankfully DMG exam is not needed to beaced for one to be successful in life. 🥳

🤣 🤣 🤣 zainab you are killing me!..btw what her ahem wants any indea?!!..and no i didnt mean her..😲..i meant her heart...bad girl! 🤣 🤣Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Painted_Lady thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

🤣

OMG, Shamil.. you rocked man ...

You know we should suggest the other camp to record that clip where Rampa's saying "you taught me what LOVE is" to Siddhu.

And then they should perform Lie Detector Test.🤣🤣🤣

Maybe this would help them to UNDERSTAND the real scene. 😉

rikz,you back? 😲
Painted_Lady thumbnail
beautiful reporting jhoota singh ji as usual!me loving it! 😆

the topic might get closed as some other 'reporters' must have already hurted the report button 'n' no of times! no worries! lets have fun for the time being!wondering what the next petition is going to be!''CVs!we demand siddhu to die or turn negative!" 😉
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post. Hilarious. Rofl. Loved it. Wht a start to my morning. thanks for making me laugh so much. :) 😳Edited by lucky__me - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Confusionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Thankfully DMG exam is not needed to be aced for one to be successful in life. 🥳

🤣zainuuuuu🤗
 u cracked me up .🤣ahem , u forgot the main thing.. her 😳

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Painted_Lady

beautiful reporting jhoota singh ji as usual!me loving it! 😆

the topic might get closed as some other 'reporters' must have already hurted the report button 'n' no of times! no worries! lets have fun for the time being!wondering what the next petition is going to be!''CVs!we demand siddhu to die or turn negative!" 😉

🤗
JS should really ask the CVs what they do with all the petitions😳😆
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This reporter just wondered whether they will still  accept Rampa-Arjun milan even after baby sidhu is born.

Is that my nephew..........baby Sidhu...coochie rolling all overcan't wait to see him...wonder when he is being released and coming out............

btw JS nice post..................again Sach ka Samna in a comical way - the specialty of JM

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

This reporter just wondered whether they will still  accept Rampa-Arjun milan even after baby sidhu is born.

Is that my nephew..........baby Sidhu...coochie rolling all overcan't wait to see him...wonder when he is being released and coming out............

btw JS nice post..................again Sach ka Samna in a comical way - the specialty of JM

hi khushi🤗
isnt he cute😛
😳 this thread wont live long..😆
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago