shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rampas's decision to choose Sidhu over Arjun has left a complete chaos in the AR camp. Earthquakes  shook its foundation, volcanic abuses erupted against the Cvs and tusnami tears flood the forum when Rampa in her drunken state told an equally drunk Sidhu that "he taught her the meaning of love". Arians were too shocked to  believe their ears and was seen rewinding the scene and listening to the dialogue to 'analyse ' her expressions, tone etc just to see whether there was a 'catch' in it. Unfortunately it turned out true .

While Srians decided in their AT, the other camp was left fuming at the "characterless" character Rampa who chose her husband over her ex-lover.They held meetings and demonstrations mourning the tragic end of their AR love story while some members decided to do a debate Arjun's pure love vs Rampa's impure love. Some of them even invited Srians to their posts only to taunt them saying they are happy that Arjun was saved from the hands of a "selfish" woman like Rampa who deserves only the stupid boy Sidhu. They adorned him with every adjective they could afford . As usual they did not forget to add at the end, "No offence to anyone- No bashing please"😳.

Some argued that the dupatta which all these years had been dutifully falling only on Arjun fell on sidhu this time only becoz arjun moved away. This confused the Srians who called a special third umpire to see the scene and decide. It was soon proved that Arjun moved away AFTER the fall. Other few who had even selected a name for the AR could not stop themselves from crying "Hai Rama yeh kya hua.."

Even during this gloomy phase, a few optimistic fans said that they are sure it will be AR at the end becoz they are still the 'lead'.
This reporter just wondered whether they will still  accept Rampa-Arjun milan even after baby sidhu is born.  
Jhoota singh, Lunatic Times

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahahahhahahah🤣. 🤣.🤣.🤣 ..awesome! 👍🏼
FYI..even after baby Sidhu gets older, finishes school and get married and then has a baby Sidhu or baby Rampa of his own!...there still will be hopes for Arjun & Rampa reunion!...don't you know that they share the kind of pure love that goes to eternity and beyond!😭...still there will be people crying out loud and clear AR forever !

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww that baby Sidhu is chow chweet !!!

Jhootha Singh Aap ki khabaar bahut Mazedaar hai !!!👏
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one Shamil! but i think this one will get closed😲
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Humor is awesome only if it does not mock at other people's opinions
:)
🤣ROFL! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shamil!!! Love you yaar! I was like laughing out loud like crazy and my little brother was like looking at me all weird........."like what's so funny....she was just so serious a minute ago!"
I loved it LOL! They forgot to add "no offense to anyone, no bashing" and yet they're taunting them........LOL! I know exactly which post you are talking about! 😉
It's strange me and Kaheela were just discussing about how we need more freshness in this forum and different intriguing topics instead of the same things repeated over and over again. And here comes our all-time favorite Jhootha Singh with a breath of fresh air turning the whole dull world into a lively atmosphere in a wink of eye! Thank you Jhootha Singh. Agar ap nahin hote to patani humara kya hota? 😕 Great job once again! 👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess Rampa  has made her decision and she has gone  way ahead in her life with Sidhu and she is looking forward for a life with Sidhu ,,

Life moves on and Rampa is doing that by being lead by her Sidhu

Originally posted by: ka7eela

hahahahahahhahahah🤣. 🤣.🤣.🤣 ..awesome! 👍🏼
FYI..even after baby Sidhu gets older, finishes school and get married and then has a baby Sidhu or baby Rampa of his own!...there still will be hopes for Arjun & Rampa reunion!...don't you know that they share the kind of pure love that goes to eternity and beyond!😭...still there will be people crying out loud and clear AR forever !

LOL! I know like seriously.......when Sidhu & Rampa will be grandparents and after becoming old and gray and eventually dying and getting buried next to each other. There will still be analyses open about the length and measure of how close and far she is buried next to Sidhu becuz, if it is so and so inches apart and the angle is so and so then it confirms that "AR forever!" LOL!
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u have written it so perfectly🤣  🤣

aww cant wait for Jr.Sidhu 😍

Edited by nisha80 - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_clueless

nice one Shamil! but i think this one will get closed😲

thanks🤗
but why should this get closed down??😳.. I just reported what I saw here.
There are umpteen topics out there bashing ridhimma and one which question's KW's acting skills. I wont mind mine getting closed along with those.😉