Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Sauce ki spelling galat hai. πŸ˜†

Anyways ... here's a song for you ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f19GKcZU1vg[/YOUTUBE]

Tumhe SOS ki bahut yaad aa rahi thi ... Now enjoy. πŸ˜›

OMG! 🀣🀣
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

I am not sure about we but you both sure will be .. 😑.. and then I can go ahead and basao my duniya with Ballo who is busy deriving M+B.. on some rock or road πŸ˜•

What is happening here! Our jodis are being broken up! 😭😭😭
😲😲😲 Noooooooooooooooo 😭😭😭 We've been seeing Jhootha Singh and Mona darling for 2 centuries so, it will always be JM. Lunatic times= JM!
So, there we can't accept Jhootha Singh with anyone else! And we can't accept Mona darling with anyone else! Angry
No one can come between them they are for eternal! JM forever! JM Forever! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monar

Rampas's decision to choose Sidhu over Arjun has left a complete chaos in the AR camp. Earthquakes  shook its foundation, volcanic abuses erupted against the Cvs and tusnami tears flood the forum when Rampa in her drunken state told an equally drunk Sidhu that "he taught her the meaning of love". Arians were too shocked to  believe their ears and was seen rewinding the scene and listening to the dialogue to 'analyse ' her expressions, tone etc just to see whether there was a 'catch' in it. Unfortunately it turned out true .

isn't SR lub have impure content in it, and AR phanz are in extensive research of gathering impure data from every "means" πŸ˜›

Next time with disclosure and advisory I think DMG PH have to mention
FASHION KE ISS DAUR MEIN GUARANTEE KE UMEED KARNA BEWAKOOFI HAI πŸ˜‰

While Srians decided in their AT, the other camp was left fuming at the "characterless" character Rampa who chose her husband over her ex-lover.They held meetings and demonstrations mourning the tragic end of their AR love story while some members decided to do a debate Arjun's pure love vs Rampa's impure love. Some of them even invited Srians to their posts only to taunt them saying they are happy that Arjun was saved from the hands of a "selfish" woman like Rampa who deserves only the stupid boy Sidhu. They adorned him with every adjective they could afford . As usual they did not forget to add at the end, "No offence to anyone- No bashing please"😳.

🀣
🀣🀣 yeah Ridhhima modi.. who like pioor food when junk is hunk πŸ˜‰..

Some argued that the dupatta which all these years had been dutifully falling only on Arjun fell on sidhu this time only becoz arjun moved away. This confused the Srians who called a special third umpire to see the scene and decide. It was soon proved that Arjun moved away AFTER the fall. Other few who had even selected a name for the AR could not stop themselves from crying "Hai Rama yeh kya hua.."

Haila babies 😲.. are they coming from courier

Even during this gloomy phase, a few optimistic fans said that they are sure it will be AR at the end becoz they are still the 'lead'.

if you waould have said sun rises from west, moon is triangle, DMG forum will  be piecefool one day they would agreed but Rampa Arjun not together no no they are forever .. πŸ˜•
*turning oxford's dictionary to recheck the meaning of forever*
may logic prevails* πŸ˜ƒ

This reporter just wondered whether they will still  accept Rampa-Arjun milan even after baby sidhu is born. 

Baby Sidhhu seems talli I want talli modi twins πŸ˜‰
*runs to file a petition*

Jhootha Singh ji rock and me Mona is yours biggest phan

take a bow and this time ain't no tie wala its piooor bow 😳

Besharam Professor Mona, pehle hi mera ghar ujaad chooki ho ab mere nephews ko talli banane nikali ho.......me not sparing you this time😑😑 Coming with bandook uncle and belan aunty................so run for your life
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jab hubby wifey talli to beta bhi talli hokar summer salt kar raha hai !!!

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

Rampas's decision to choose Sidhu over Arjun has left a complete chaos in the AR camp. Earthquakes  shook its foundation, volcanic abuses erupted against the Cvs and tusnami tears flood the forum when Rampa in her drunken state told an equally drunk Sidhu that "he taught her the meaning of love". Arians were too shocked to  believe their ears and was seen rewinding the scene and listening to the dialogue to 'analyse ' her expressions, tone etc just to see whether there was a 'catch' in it. Unfortunately it turned out true .

While Srians decided in their AT, the other camp was left fuming at the "characterless" character Rampa who chose her husband over her ex-lover.They held meetings and demonstrations mourning the tragic end of their AR love story while some members decided to do a debate Arjun's pure love vs Rampa's impure love. Some of them even invited Srians to their posts only to taunt them saying they are happy that Arjun was saved from the hands of a "selfish" woman like Rampa who deserves only the stupid boy Sidhu. They adorned him with every adjective they could afford  As usual they did not forget to add at the end, "No offence to anyone- No bashing please."😳.

Some argued that the dupatta which all these years had been dutifully falling only on Arjun fell on sidhu this time only becoz arjun moved away. This confused the Srians who called a special third umpire to see the scene and decide. It was soon proved that Arjun moved away AFTER the fall. Other few who had even selected a name for the AR could not stop themselves from crying "Hai Rama yeh kya hua.."

Even during this gloomy phase, a few optimistic fans said that they are sure it will be AR at the end becoz they are still the 'lead'.
This reporter just wondered whether they will still  accept Rampa-Arjun milan even after baby sidhu is born.  
Jhoota singh, Lunatic Times

I couldn't find my rejerbed post :P

@red - 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Rampa chose Sidhu!!.....Wow...that means she has a brain!! 😲 😲  

@pink - Shamil jee...Arjun Rampa ka LOWE is divine & eternal!!
πŸ₯±  πŸ₯±  Their LOWE is aquaguard pure LOWE 😳  (Just like our very own cardboard couple :P ahem ahem )
But.. for some reason...their immoral....errr...i mean...immortal LOWE reminds me of Hermione's dialogue from HBP.. "Excuse me..i need to  vomit"   πŸ˜• πŸ˜›πŸ€£
🀣

This --> is so cute!!  πŸ˜†

@Zainab,Bluesoul - ROFFFLLL....You guys dissected Ridheeemaa πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣 

That reminds me i had rat dissection in Biology ...eeeekkkk!! the horror!! 

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shamil there will be part 2 of the aftermath soon πŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Shamil there will be part 2 of the aftermath soon πŸ˜†

If the CVs decide in future to make SRians cry, I may bring out part 2πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ok, me going to post CV interview part-1😳pheeling veryyy boredπŸ₯±
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Enigma-

I couldn't find my rejerbed post :P

@red - 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Rampa chose Sidhu!!.....Wow...that means she has a brain!! 😲 😲  

@pink - Shamil jee...Arjun Rampa ka LOWE is divine & eternal!!
πŸ₯±  πŸ₯±  Their LOWE is aquaguard pure LOWE 😳  (Just like our very own cardboard couple :P ahem ahem )
But.. for some reason...their immoral....errr...i mean...immortal LOWE reminds me of Hermione's dialogue from HBP.. "Excuse me..i need to  vomit"   πŸ˜• πŸ˜›πŸ€£
🀣

This --> is so cute!!  πŸ˜†

@Zainab,Bluesoul - ROFFFLLL....You guys dissected Ridheeemaa πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣 

That reminds me i had rat dissection in Biology ...eeeekkkk!! the horror!! 

πŸ€— I was wondering about ur rejerbed poshhtEmbarrassed
neeli & zainu made this post phamasTongue
will our cardboard wala eternal lobbs meet in the next season??Shocked I really want RP to die and exit the showπŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This Topic clearly Mocks the other Fan Group and such threads wont be Allowed

Closed