Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx buddies..love u all for the support..🤗
u ppl are my inspiration 😳🤗
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I read the post and its awesome I will back in sometime *read after office* for my not so wanted detail comments 😳
Edited by monar - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Some argued that the dupatta which all these years had been dutifully falling only on Arjun fell on sidhu this time only becoz arjun moved away. This confused the Srians who called a special third umpire to see the scene and decide. It was soon proved that Arjun moved away AFTER the fall. Other few who had even selected a name for the AR could not stop themselves from crying "Hai Rama yeh kya hua.."

🤣

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG this is fabulousssssssssssss 🤣 SOOOOOOOOOO true Shamil.. 3rd Umpire.. 🤣 Btw some of the Sidhu team supporters declared that Arjun can take the dupatta and he doesn't need to sacrifice his dupatta for Siddhu.. 🤣 This would not change the confession of teh characterless girl 🤣 Becoz Arjun looked more sad becoz of letting the dupatta go.. And some people don't want unnecessary crying and all😆

Lovedddddddddddddddddd it Shamil 🤣 OMG U rock 🤣 Erm no.. Jhoota Singh😆
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shamil- I always wanted to reply to each and every Jhootha singh article  of urs but by the time i read it ppl have already said all the possible things I could write praising the article.😔
Hence, i end up pressing the like button only. 😊
Well all in all , i want to say is that , I come to dmg forum and look for ur posts- bcoz ur posts are the only saving grace of this forum. 🤗
Keep writing 👏
Luv
Bhavi😊
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This was FANTABULOUSLY  PHUNNYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard!!!

ALthoug I myself am pretty upset about  THE STATEMENT made by Mrs. Riddhima Modi, this just lifted my spirits like anything. Loved it to bits!!!! Thank goodness I still have ability to understand humour .😳

Amazing job Shamil!1
And as I say Jhootha Singh forever!!
                       Lunatic Times for life!!

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

I read the post and its awesome I will back in sometime *read after office* for my not so wanted detail comments 😳

no darling! I lowwe ur comments..pleej do itEmbarrassedatleast for ur shweetoji's sake😆
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Shamil- I always wanted to reply to each and every Jhootha singh article  of urs but by the time i read it ppl have already said all the possible things I could write praising the article.😔
Hence, i end up pressing the like button only. 😊
Well all in all , i want to say is that , I come to dmg forum and look for ur posts- bcoz ur posts are the only saving grace of this forum. 🤗
Keep writing 👏
Luv
Bhavi😊

bhaviji, even a single word  from u all can make me happy🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayurrocks

Shamil! All this while I have been coming to IF just to see if you have posted something.This is HILARIOUS!!!👍🏼 Baby Sidhu😍 I was expecting on some article regarding Rampa's talliness and strip teasing😛

I feel honoured😳🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: prismlight

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This was FANTABULOUSLY  PHUNNYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard!!!

ALthoug I myself am pretty upset about  THE STATEMENT made by Mrs. Riddhima Modi, this just lifted my spirits like anything. Loved it to bits!!!! Thank goodness I still have ability to understand humour .😳

Amazing job Shamil!1
And as I say Jhootha Singh forever!!
                       Lunatic Times for life!!

thats the spirit👏👏
 personally speaking , I do not feel upset when I see 'fun' topics even if its aimed at my favs😆. People who can laugh at others should never feel offended when others do it to them. Embarrassed
unfortunately most of us enjoy only one way. Its nice to find to people like uEmbarrassed🤗
Edited by shamil - 14 years ago
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
jeeez SHAMIL!! R U FOR REAL?? 🤣 🤣

AWSOMENESS PERSONIFIED!!