Written Update ~20th May~ Congratulations!!!

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode begins with Omi at gunpoint waiting to be shot dead(I wish) ...
Abeer stares at him for a bit and knocks him down and Omi falls to the floor and his face starts bleeding,everyone is shocked to see Abeer's anjaani gundagardi and Leher just cant understand what Abeer is upto...

Omi rises again from the floor and tries to have a fight but is feeble from the previous blow and Abeer totally gets him down and he accidently or rather conveniently lands on the armchair....

Abeer points the gun towards Omi and says that he is a kutte ki poonch (well said my boy !)basically one who'll never sudhar or mend his ways ...He says that he had warned him(Omi) to stay away from him mohabbat aka Leher but he didnt and now he'll see the anjaam (give it to him Abeer)...

He then orders his mates to tie Omi down to the chair and they come well equipped with the rope etc...Soon they glue him to the chair while he fadfadaas like a chicken and calls out for chachaji.....(chachaji to bewafa nikle Omi ,tuje chod diya aur apni jaan bachane me lage hai)

Abeer then tells his mates to leave Omi's eyes open so that he can watch the jashn of his and Leher's wedding,everyone is shocked to know Abeer's iradey...(Leher se shadi toh banti hai na boss?)

Abeer further tells them to shut Omi 's mouth and Omi's relatives protest to see their lallan in trouble and try to save him but Abeer's sena dont let them through....

Soon they make a chain around the mandap leaving Leher and the pandit inside and the rest of the people scream to see the violence in the wedding ! (there was this one lady screaming a bit too much,perhaps she took her role a bit too serious😆)

Leher is dumbstruck to see Abeer in this avatar and when Abeer walks to Leher,Kul tries to stop him but  of course cant....

Finally Abeer reaches the mandap and says 'hum aa gaye Leher' ever so sweetly with a smile but she yells 'ye kya battameezi hai Abeer ?'  and why are are u doing this,when she herself  had made the decision to get married to Omi.

Abeer is HURT ! big time !!!...to hear what Leher said....(loved his fab expressions,he's one bundle of talent ,the ease with which he does the intense scenes uff !)

Abeer is hurt to hear Leher's opinion abt his big step of gatecrashing into her wedding,she screams at  him repeatedly and tells him to stop bothering them and let the wedding happen ....

Omi and the rest breathe a sigh of relief to hear that ...

She tells him to go away !!!😲 and Abeer is still in a shock  when TN walks in with Boodha and Sudha (lo ab inki hi kami thi) and yells Abeer ! (missed the lalla bit)

Abeer's mates stop him outside the chain and he goes 'kya tamasha hai yeh? pistol hame do '(yeah right ! TN ji apko pistol chahiye ya beta ,plz clear kar do)

Boodha follows with her taunts at the Mathurs for casting some spell over their lalla and she cusses Leher too(ye budhiya baaz ni ayegi )
Sudha is shocked and worried and Kul goes to TN and asks him to tell his mum to stop talking rubbish and also informs them that it was their son who barged into their house to get married to their daughter ! Kul asks them to leave before he has to kick them out of their house.... ( ab to bada phudak rahe ho Kulchi ,wese apka power me hona allowed hai ,aapke ghar me apki insult,ghor anyaay!)

TN asks Abeer to give back the pistol but Abeer completely ignores him and turns to Leher and says 'tum aisa kaise keh sakti ho Leher?' (true! Leher kese keh sakti ho tum aise?).He says that he's come to take her away from this forceful relationship coz he had promised  her after the sagai that he will return to get her back but  ...
to which Leher screams
'kis haq se tum hame lene aye ho Abeer?' (I dont understand this girl now,it wud have been awesome if Abeer had sung mujhe haq hai ...)

ok back to the update
Abeer holds her arms ever so lovingly and explains why this is right but Leher is stuck on her family ki izzat issue and asks Abeer to free Omi...

Omi jumps up (not literally,remember he's tied down?,just checking how much u're with me lol) and gets excited to be free again...

Leher cries and tells Abeer that she doesnt have the strength in her no more and asks him to leave ....again! 😡 both families stare at AbHer !

Boodha comes forward and asks Abeer to return home with them and not to marry the naaspiti? (whatever that means) ,TN grumps and orders Abeer to leave the place right now and again Abeer ignores him (I love it ,serves u right Vakil saheb !)

Abeer says that he cannot live without her and neither can she and that he knows how she feels even though she's denying her love for some reason or the other...

He tells her that he wudnt let her get married to the goon Omi....the one who had got them exposed and he reminds her that its the same Omi who she had advised to stay away from ...
Omi moans and groans in his chair !(ab pata chala ,badnaami kise kehte hai bachua?)

Abeer asks Leher if she's doing this under her chacha's pressure but Leher quickly replies that she's not under any pressure and has agreed to the wedding herself...

She says she can't build her home on her family's broken izzat...(whatever girl!)

Abeer brings up the the topic of her family's insult at their sagai and asks if she thinks he wasnt hurt at what his bauji did...He even says that he's ready to go down on his knees and ask for forgiveness from Brij ....only if she thinks he should... he says 'kehke to dekho Leher'  (awww !!! Abeer,I hear ya dude ! ,only u can be so perfect ,love u with all my heart )

He then explains that there's two kinds of people in the world,one with a good/pure  heart like Brij( uh -uh not any more Abeer)  and his mum and then there's this other kind who are evil and can only think bad like his dad and daadi and her chacha....Rama is ashamed of Kul (sorry lady  !he deserves it)

Brij kinda gets touched by Abeer's words but remains a statue ,( Mridula's traits are rubbing off on him I guess) TN isn't ashamed to know what his son thinks of him and neither is Boodha,they're only annoyed coz they got insulted in front of everyone...(tit for tat)

Abeer then says that he knows that people like his dad and Omi are the ones who dont let the samaj change and asks of where its written abt a Kayast girl not allowed to marry a Brahmin boy or vice versa...the whole caste issue is talked about and ....(Abeer adressed her as hamari Leher and I loved it the most this time)

He asks Leher and everyone about their kismat to be born in whatever caste and how they have to suffer for it...He says he loves Leher beyond all this and knows that she loves him too....

He asks everyone in the audience for the reason of these society evils that have only brought hatred to the community...He goes in a very simple way that whay can't two people who love each live a life together without bothering anyone ? ( how sweet Abeer ,u rock dude !!!)
Leher keeps looking at Brij for his approval but him like an idiot stays put and motionless!

Abeer asks her to forget all samaj ke purane rules and live for her love,he says its not abt them getting married but its all abt changing the evils of the society,he says he doesnt believe such old and baseless traditions and will do anything for his mohabbat and asks for her support in doing so and sadly she yells a blatant NO ! and aks him to leave ...

Abeer breaks down and is shattered to lose her ... (none cud match GK here,his expressions were fantabulous )
He says that he'll never return ,even if she requests him to,he wudn't if she asks him to leave and she repeats herself and asks him to leave her and the family alone ....

Boodha again asks Abeer to come back home with her and Leher again asks Abeer to leave ....and he does....😭

TN and Kul rejoice temporarily and so does Omi lying in his chair choking over the cloth tied on his mouth...

Sudha weeps silently and Mridula toh is the master of this art....Deepa and Bittan are crying too,Ankur is shocked (oh they've changed his glasses btw ,they're much better than the ovalish round spectacles )  ...

He asks to look him in the eye and say that she doesnt love him anymore and wants to marry the freak...She remains quiet and he says that he's got his reply ...he wishes her a happy life (of course it'll be a happy ,mery life na? now that u'll be her hubby ,ooooo I can't wait )

and starts walking to the door , lifelessly with tears in his eyes (very sad moment ,u'd need a strong heart  to watch )

He says that he wudnt return ever when Leher finally shouts  Abeer !!!

Precap: The bride and groom(this time the right ones with the right attitude) exchange the varmalas and then Abeer fills her maang with sindoor....their smiles worth a millions bucks !

TN ,Boodha,Brij ,Mrids witness the wedding and the pandit asks them to get ready for the pheras,
they get up and start walking round the fire when the epi ends :)

cheers guys!
we can try surviving the long weekend ,atleast we have the precap and promos to watch a million times :)

Hina

Video Update

Edited by Eksie - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
after all rona dhona and manana finally Abeer Leher to get married on Monday... 👏   🥳   
Edited by tanai - 14 years ago
Vinnieangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys i must say yesterday n tonite's epi r as far d best epi of ypnhk

luved d way Abeer showed his assertive side
luved when he said to omi,kutte ke punchh n iss kutte ka muhh bannd karo

finally they r getting married

ypnhk ROCKS!!!!!!!!😊
Noorii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww poor Abeer..luved Gk today..kya dialogues thee...got tears when he said tumhare bulane per bhi nahin aaonga 😭 ..
yayy Mon ko shaadi hai... 🥳 ..In precap they were looking soo happy..that brought a biggg smile on ma face...yesterday he didn't said a single word & today toh sab ke dhulaiye kar dali... 👍🏼
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Hina-Thanks for the update😊
Poor abeer was feeling so sorry for him😭😭when leher was asking him to leave ,felt sorry for leher too she kept looking at daddy fool hoping that he would say something😭Loved how Abeer ignored everyone all he cared about was "His leher"
Precap-AbHer all smiley-smiley getting married😍
Edited by sam. - 14 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh, God, How long does it take for Leher to realize??? Cant wait for monday to come!!!!
sdd1981 thumbnail

Thanks for the update Hina.

Why does so much melodrama have to be shown ? She saying no, I am ready to marry Omi, etc, etc..... kyu itna bhav khati hai ? That boy is risking his life for her.... He's risking Shadab / Gaurav and his friends life for her. Omi was swearing at everyone ki sabko nanga karke marunga... I guess I am saying this because I am a boy, and dont understand that girls become like this under parental / family pressure. 😃😃

But great that in this episode only in the end she calls out ABEER!!! Actually I feel Brij mellowed down a little bit today. Also loved the way Abeer insulted TN / Boodha and Kul. I dont know, but I felt at one point where Abeer says that whats wrong that a Brahman marrying a Kayasth, even Kul was a little convinced, can someone correct me here ?

Just one thing was lacking, Abeer should have exposed Omi saying he's a two bit goon. He should not have just said gunda gunda, he should have specifically said he's a goon involved in rioting, etc in college. He should have also said, that Omi has a prostitution business running, etc should have made things up to devastate Omi completely in front of Brij.

Anyways, a good episode, but I liked yesterdays episode better. Guess maybe was a little sad with Leher's behaviour. But that's ok, her love for Abeer woke her up at the right time from her slumber.

Even TN was quite today seeing Abeer's boys. He dared not enter the mandap, the way that guy was holding the lathi and stopped him. Even TN was shutup. Boodha was shutup!

So everyone, enjoy the long weekend!

Shripal.
Edited by sdd1981 - 14 years ago
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Hina!

It was very sad to see Leher looking for some sign of approval - even a  nod, from her dad, but nothing was coming forth. I think that breaks her resolve finally!

Loved Abeer's expressions - the hurt, the anger, the resignation, the zidd, wow, what a cracker of an episode!

The icing on the cake was of course the happy happy couple getting married...aaaawww!
Edited by netizenn123 - 14 years ago
fam26 thumbnail
What a fab episode!! It was heartbreaking to see Abeer..at one point I wanted to get into the frame and whack Leher 😡
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG yesterdays epi and todays epi brilliantly done..I know they wanted to put the wedding for next week.

OK just saw todays!! My heart was thumping.. .... Was brilliantly done.. Poor Abeer...... was so sad when Leher said go away to Abeer ..-- but I noticed she kept on looking at her dad..... as if waiting for approval..was feeling bad for her... she was waiting to see a hint from her dad  that it was ok. But ofcourse daddy fool is no more daddy cool!! I did want to scream at Leher though and say NOOOOOOOOOOOO don't say that! Great acting by both.

My heart was crying when Abeer said... I'll leave and go so far away...... :( ---- And then he starts walking......That moment Lehers face.. it reminded me of confession time when she realises and calls his name.... and this time she calls his name..... and well we know whats gonna happen next.. the families are gonna get a shock of their life. EEEEEEE can't wait. AbHer forever

I can't wait for the shaadiiiiiiiiii

Edited by Mari1986 - 14 years ago