Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes, someone said it right over here. Leher should have never said to Abeer, that with what right are you stopping this wedding...... That was totally wrong on her part. She should have at the most asked her dad, that if this is not proof enough for you what is ???

Did she forget how Omi forcefully took her hand ? Why was she waving to Abeer outside the temple. Today I think she was waiting for Daddy Fool's signal. But when it did not come, she thought that to hell with the world. I just want Abeer now.

Also, I am pray to the CVs that now please end the Omi track. It's a waste of time and no more nonsense with Omi. Its really irritating. I dont want  Omi to now come and hurt Shadab and Gaurav. Please stop this track completely now.

Show Abher work hard for their career now. Show them leading a simple humble content life (not like Saathiya), living in a small apartment, with simple jobs, their studies and with the trademark traditional light beautiful Abher moments. Stroll in the park, thinking about kids, outings with friends (Shadab / Gaurav / Deepa). Show them happy and show their families suffering. Show TN / Boodha lonely. Show good Leher / Sudha scenes. And please turn back Daddy Fool to Daddy Cool. And then make Daddy cool slap Kulcha after knowing the truth.

Shripal.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Neel - Absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED your take!! 👏 Brilliant!!!

Originally posted by: sdd1981

Show Abher work hard for their career now. Show them leading a simple humble content life (not like Saathiya), living in a small apartment, with simple jobs, their studies and with the trademark traditional light beautiful Abher moments. Stroll in the park, thinking about kids, outings with friends (Shadab / Gaurav / Deepa). Show them happy and show their families suffering. Show TN / Boodha lonely. Show good Leher / Sudha scenes. And please turn back Daddy Fool to Daddy Cool. And then make Daddy cool slap Kulcha after knowing the truth.

Shripal .. Like you, we'd love to see all this, but its too much wishful thinking, where serials are concerned. Ofcourse .. we'll get some of it .. as in some light AbHer moments. But ... what we're gonna get is more hurdles for AbHer, and how they fight it out .. now together!
Edited by Eksie - 14 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Mari, Tanu and Neelu.

Neel appreciates it Neelu😃 

Yaar, Abeer and Leher's love made me cry today, But I'm so happy.
I want to quote this by poet Kahlil Gibran,
It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.
I quoted this before, to show how fortunate these two are to have the love that we all crave for and their love needed just a moment. A moment for Abeer but for the moment to become deeper needed a little nudge for Leher!
and this
If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were
Abeer gave freedom to Leher but she was never her own but she's only Abeer's that is why she did not let him go, Leher is Abeer's!
Edited by regularinfo - 14 years ago
sdd1981 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

@ Neel - Absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED your take!! 👏 Brilliant!!!

Shripal .. Like you, we'd love to see all this, but its too much wishful thinking, where serials are concerned. Ofcourse .. we'll get some of it .. as in some light AbHer moments. But ... what we're gonna get is more hurdles for AbHer, and how they fight it out .. now together!

Eks, you are absolutely right. But where can the hurdles come from now ? If Omi is removed, the only hurdle would be financial problems right ? or maybe TN / Kul send ppl to harm Leher / Abeer ??? Or convincing families is a big hurdle ?
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdd1981

Eks, you are absolutely right. But where can the hurdles come from now ? If Omi is removed, the only hurdle would be financial problems right ? or maybe TN / Kul send ppl to harm Leher / Abeer ??? Or convincing families is a big hurdle ?

Oh, are you kidding??? do you think TN will take it kindly that his only son weds a non-brahmin?? or his mom?Do you think Kulcha will keep silent now that his niece has married his enemy's son? Not to mention Brij's and Mute mom's emotional atyachaar....(God save abher) c'mon, their troubles just began.... abhi to shuruaat hui hai... wait and watch how they'll be troubled by every1 of the pyar kay dusman team!!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Shripal - The hurdles will probably come from new entries. Despite AbHer getting married .. they will be shunned from society .. coz one talk by Abeer is not enough to change anyone's mentality overnight. So I'm guessing .. they will be pushed into various sorts of difficulties from different quarters.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

Boodha comes forward and asks Abeer to return home with them and not to marry the naaspiti? (whatever that means) ,TN grumps and orders Abeer to leave the place right now and again he ignores them (I love it)

Lol Hina!! naspiti? I thought she said sarpini??!! I've got to watch that again...
Marina.India1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: regularinfo

Hina Thanks for the awesome update🤗, and real smart of you checking on us in between😊 True storyteller kay lakshan😊

No doubt I loved the episode, Love Abher! This episode had the acknowledgement of Abeer's and Leher's confession. Abeer knowing the truth shown by Leher;s eyes and tears and the falsehood of her speech is the nod to Abeer's confession time at holi. And Leher breaking all her shackles at the threat of loosing Abeer a nod to Leher's confession. I loved the Full Circle, I loved this completion of their confessions and the depth behind it. This episode is true to Abeer's nature-his golden nature,his innocence, his straight-forwardness and his faith. This episode is also true to Leher's character-her attachment to her Father, her bindings to her family, the shadow of it always on her heart and mind.
Yet as always her love, her love for Abeer that always changes her thinking, she changes from a person who thinks with her mind to a girl who thinks with her heart. Abeer's love and the thought of loosing Abeer  makes her forget and deny all her shackles.
I am always amazed by this love that binds these two, Abeer understands Leher more than she understands herself. He loves his Leher and knows what Leher;s eyes express and he knows the lies that Leher's mouth speaks. Leher loves Abeer but always bound by her father's love too, this is so like a Daddy's girl. But now she's crossing that threshold into Abeer's heart. I believe in Leher because this kind of love that she has for her father is the same kind she will show for Abeer, unflappable and unshakeable love. Look at this similarity, Abeer has the same love for his mother and he shows the same unshakeable love and respect for Leher. It brings me tears and happiness, this love

Neel, loved your take...you seem to have got into AbHer's souls!😊

I just wish that Leher gets strong now and more important, shows Abeer that she's as confident and committed in the relationship....for her sake, for him, for AbHer and all the people really in such a situation who are watching this show and are either getting hope or more distress from it. I want Leher to get stronger after marriage and remain firm in her love. I don't want her to get jolted only at the ultimate point of separation.

In the initial days a guy will go all out to manao and pamper his girl and try his best to fulfill her every whim, but if the girl isn't as  steadfast, with time, the guy will lose it, it will shatter him.....there's only so much a guy can take after all.

The CVs need to add more depth and therefore, credibility to Leher's character.
Edited by Marina.India1 - 14 years ago
aaabbb thumbnail
Hina thanks for wonderful update and your funny input with update makes it so much interesting, you are doing wonderful and blessfull(don't know its a word but I bless updators always for making day easy for me) job.

And Neel you write everything so beautiful, I start thinking about penning my feelings but by the time I read your reply I feel like you gave my thoughts so beautiful and perfect words which I couldnot do myself.
mrinalbharatram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mods plzz ban tat ypnhk_fan he has again started useless topics widout any source ...

have a look at this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1399385Edited by mrinalbharatram - 14 years ago