Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
The episode was a mix of Laughter ( courtesy Omi ) and Passion ( courtesy Lalla )...

Loved the way Abeer Bashed up ( not literally ) Omi !!! " Kutte Ki poonch "....๐Ÿ˜† "Khali Khopdi "...

Omi cries for Help... Chachaji ne dhoka de diya !!!!๐Ÿคฃ

For the First time, felt as if Leher was talking like Kulcha...๐Ÿ˜•

Daddy fool still remains daddy fool.... Poor leher, waiting for Daddy fool to say something.. He didn't.. I guess he took some lessons from Dulhan on how to keep quiet !!!๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Abeer... ๐Ÿ˜ญFelt extremely sad for him... , but leher does not let me down... She calls back Abeer at last...

Can't wait for Monday... Precap and the Promos are making me crazyyyy !!!!!๐Ÿคช

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I actually started jumping with joy when she stopped him and the precap was AWESOME!!!!
Thanks for the update!

Cant' wait to see the epi.
gauravfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10on10

Oh, God, How long does it take for Leher to realize??? Cant wait for monday to come!!!!

even i felt that at 1st but it wasnt that. she still had hope in daddy fool. she wanted his approval because her bond with him is great. but brij let her down. there was no response from him and so finally leher calls out to abeer. she must have thought- arrey is buddhe ki razamandi ke chakkar yeh khara sona haath se na nikal jaaye. ๐Ÿ˜‰ sorry for calling brij buddha but today he really got on my nerves.

so happy abher will now get married. cant wait for monday.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved Abeer toady....he showed that how he loves Lehar coz uske decision ke wajah se he was about to leave....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

n guys, the precap was just rocking.......๐Ÿฅณ

wow, yaar, var-maala ho gaya n he puts sindoor too n bas pheres hone ki der hai..wow can't wait for Monday....๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gauravfan

even i felt that at 1st but it wasnt that. she still had hope in daddy fool. she wanted his approval because her bond with him is great. but brij let her down. there was no response from him and so finally leher calls out to abeer. she must have thought- arrey is buddhe ki razamandi ke chakkar yeh khara sona haath se na nikal jaaye. ๐Ÿ˜‰ sorry for calling brij buddha but today he really got on my nerves.

so happy abher will now get married. cant wait for monday.

@Bold-๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃSo true ,even i dont have any kind of sympathy for Daddy fool anymore,Poor leher kept looking at him so hopefully๐Ÿ˜กBut he was busy acting like a statue.
Marina.India1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fam26

What a fab episode!! It was heartbreaking to see Abeer..at one point I wanted to get into the frame and whack Leher ๐Ÿ˜ก

My heart went out to Abeer today. Which boy will go to such lengths for his girl๐Ÿ˜•? I wouldn't have felt so bad if she had remained quiet, but she actually told him to leave - more than once - and even asked what haq (right) he had to interfere? That was so insensitive! Her words seem to pierce Abeer's heart. I understand that even she's very distressed and worried about her family's rep, in which case she should have just remained quiet, or handled it in a more sensitive way, however difficult.

I just hope this is not what is in store for Abeer all his life....gid-gidaoing and manaoing Leher all his life....This is the third time he's doing it in the fairly short span of their relationship, and I hope Leher settles down and has confidence in her miya and trust in the relationship, otherise it would be too much for the poor guy. (This is fiction, but still....)

GK was incredible! Awesome!!โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Marina.India1 - 14 years ago
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gauravfan

๐Ÿ˜† exactly!! Ufff Brij annoyed me....... She was looking at him for approval and again he lets her down.  Kya daddy hai yaar....  It was understandeble since she was daddys girl and she blamed herself for the guilt and humiliation her family went through.  But then as Abeer was walking away..... she realised that more then anything she couldn't live without him and behold calls out his nameeee forgetting what the world thinks...๐Ÿ˜ณ  Again reminds me of confession time as well.

Edited by Mari1986 - 14 years ago
malwica2 thumbnail
i truly agree with all my frends!!!!!!!!!!!1YPNHK ROKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh and another thing.. Did you notice everytime TN tried to speak or say something to Abeer...... Abeer totally ignored him and no attention whatsoever to him like he wasn't there.. LOL  *GOOD!*
All his focus was on Leher.....