Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrinalbharatram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lehar was shown very weak today. The cvs' hav shown the bitter truth of the indian society tat the girl is considered as a symbol of respect for a family any blot on her image is considered as a blot on the image of family...i think it's all bullshit   lehar was still waiting for the daddy fools nod but she was just wasting tym nd dissappointed abeer...I could literally feel the pain abeer was goin when lehar asked him to leave...uff but the best part she quickly realised tat it wasn't worth waiting for daddy's nod nd shouted ABEER!!!! loved tat

A bit dissapointed tat Abeer didn't say much abt omi ..he should have told abt the house nd video streaming ....but overall it was wonderful episode but still want a 1 hr spl desperately dunno when we'll get 1 hr spl this saturday would have been an ideal one as the show is at its highest point
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mari1986

Oh and another thing.. Did you notice everytime TN tried to speak or say something to Abeer...... Abeer totally ignored him and no attention whatsoever to him like he wasn't there.. LOL  *GOOD!*
All his focus was on Leher.....

Even i absolutely loved that part mariπŸ˜ƒHe was least bothered about what TN,Dadi were saying all he was focussing on was leher.
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sam.

Even i absolutely loved that part mariπŸ˜ƒHe was least bothered about what TN,Dadi were saying all he was focussing on was leher.

I agree...😊 Loved it when he said.. there are two types of people...

One who are good by nature like his mom, her dad and mum..

and there are bad natured ppl, whose minds are clustered by customs and traditions.. like TN and Bhooda...

regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hina Thanks for the awesome updateπŸ€—, and real smart of you checking on us in between😊 True storyteller kay lakshan😊

No doubt I loved the episode, Love Abher! This episode had the acknowledgement of Abeer's and Leher's confession. Abeer knowing the truth shown by Leher;s eyes and tears and the falsehood of her speech is the nod to Abeer's confession time at holi. And Leher breaking all her shackles at the threat of loosing Abeer a nod to Leher's confession. I loved the Full Circle, I loved this completion of their confessions and the depth behind it. This episode is true to Abeer's nature-his golden nature,his innocence, his straight-forwardness and his faith. This episode is also true to Leher's character-her attachment to her Father, her bindings to her family, the shadow of it always on her heart and mind.
Yet as always her love, her love for Abeer that always changes her thinking, she changes from a person who thinks with her mind to a girl who thinks with her heart. Abeer's love and the thought of loosing Abeer  makes her forget and deny all her shackles.
I am always amazed by this love that binds these two, Abeer understands Leher more than she understands herself. He loves his Leher and knows what Leher;s eyes express and he knows the lies that Leher's mouth speaks. Leher loves Abeer but always bound by her father's love too, this is so like a Daddy's girl. But now she's crossing that threshold into Abeer's heart. I believe in Leher because this kind of love that she has for her father is the same kind she will show for Abeer, unflappable and unshakeable love. Look at this similarity, Abeer has the same love for his mother and he shows the same unshakeable love and respect for Leher. It brings me tears and happiness, this love
Edited by regularinfo - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hina .. Thanks for the fabb update!! πŸ‘ 

Thank God we knew that Leher is gonna call out to Abeer before he leaves .. or else, everyone would crucify her today πŸ˜† 

On a serious note .. I haven't watched the episode yet, just read the update so won't comment much. Even without watching .. I can sooo feel for Abeer 😭  Only a guy .. sooo in love, can actually leave without saying a word. But Leher's dilemma today .. isn't it what most middle-class girls of small towns, go through? I mean .. yeah, we all wish she had defied her parents a long time ago .. but a girl who has the highest regard for her father .. has him on a pedestal .. I think its natural for her to want that her father not get tainted by her actions any more than he already has been through. Going by the update .. I'm surprised Brij did not react πŸ˜• If this could not melt him .. nothing can.

Oh well ... Daddy Cool indeed is Daddy Fool   He's lost his daughter .. I guess.
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: regularinfo

No doubt I loved the episode, Love Abher! This episode had the acknowledgement of Abeer's and Leher's confession. Abeer knowing the truth shown by Leher;s eyes and tears and the falsehood of her speech is the nod to Abeer's confession time at holi. And Leher breaking all her shackles at the threat of loosing Abeer a nod to Leher's confession. I loved the Full Circle, I loved this completion of their confessions and the depth behind it. This episode is true to Abeer's nature-his golden nature,his innocence, his straight-forwardness and his faith. This episode is also true to Leher's character-her attachment to her Father, her bindings to her family, the shadow of it always on her heart and mind.
Yet as always her love, her love for Abeer that always changes her thinking, she changes from a person who thinks with her mind to a girl who thinks with her heart. Abeer's love and the thought of losing Abeer  makes her forget and deny all her shackles.
I am always amazed by this love that binds these two, Abeer understands Leher more than she understands herself. He loves his Leher and knows what Leher;s eyes express and he knows the lies that Leher's mouth speaks. Leher loves Abeer but always bound by her father's love too, this is so like a Daddy's girl. But now she's crossing that threshold into Abeer's heart

OMG Neel!!! Exactly brilliantly said.. thats what I was thinking. Thats why todays epi gave that hint of the confession........ - It stayed true to their characters and the way they express and admit their love. It reminded me so much of that time when Abeer said to Leher he loved her and her resistance.. but then the end reminds you of her confession....... where forgetting the world..... she calls his name as she gets scared of losing him.  Its true to those moments.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauravfan

even i felt that at 1st but it wasnt that. she still had hope in daddy fool. she wanted his approval because her bond with him is great. but brij let her down. there was no response from him and so finally leher calls out to abeer. she must have thought- arrey is buddhe ki razamandi ke chakkar yeh khara sona haath se na nikal jaaye. πŸ˜‰ sorry for calling brij buddha but today he really got on my nerves.

so happy abher will now get married. cant wait for monday.

I wrote that before I watched the epi... but after seeing it, I think she called out to him after the realization struck her that he was going away from her .... for ever....😭😭😭 (I cried too...and  I'm not ashamed.)   
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina for the update.

Fab episode. Loved the hard hitting dialogues 'Did I ask to be born a Vajpayee', 'There are good people in this world like Brij, Mrids and Sudha and then there are bad ones'. Kudos to the writers for penning such hard hitting dialogues. Felt bad for Abeer.

Brij continues to disappoint. Could see him melting a bit when Abeer reveals Omi true face (sort of), among others. But cat's still got his tongue. If it was the original Brij, we would have definitely had a 'Ja Leher, ja. Jee le apni zindagi' dialogue.

What's with Boodha crying crocodile tears when Abeer was bashing her and TN. And then reverting to her choicest words for Leher. Seems she would melt first. As for TN, he's a hard nut to crack.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: regularinfo

. I believe in Leher because this kind of love that she has for her father is the same kind she will show for Abeer, unflappable and unshakeable love. Look at this similarity, Abeer has the same love for his mother and he shows the same unshakeable love and respect for Leher. It brings me tears and happiness, this love

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Neel, see how emotional you made me?!!?!?! 😭😭
Seriously, I'm all emotioanl today, it was like the day of confession... happy/sad emotions clashing... and you're so right Abeer has the same unshakeable faith in his mother that he has for Leher too... its evident every time he understands her tears ....😭😭😭😭
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My god, Neel. The way you wrote, it felt that you've read everyone's mind. Kudos to you for understanding the intricacies of Abeer and Leher's love/relationship and put it across so well for all of us to read.

As I was reading your post, I was thinking - 'I wanted to write this'. Great job.