Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: 49erFan

He backless outfit was yuck too, her facial expressions were like a call girls trying to seduce her man...poor production I tell u...it was plain gross if u ask me!

totally agreed ...
dont know what kind of production house is this ..which promotes cheapness and vulgarity ..
on indian tv..
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 49erFan

He backless outfit was yuck too, her facial expressions were like a call girls trying to seduce her man...poor production I tell u...it was plain gross if u ask me!

she has that particular expression while talkin to veer esp when its her blackmailin time!!
shes like u hv 2 do what i say or ill make vanchas life hell
hug  me kiss me sleep with me!!

even call girls r better they dun blackmail guys 2 sleep wit them!

rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

totally agreed ...
dont know what kind of production house is this ..which promotes cheapness and vulgarity ..
on indian tv..

we cana ctually do somehtin bt this..check the pavitra rishta forum   they r also sending mssg 2 stop divorce of manav-archana

we cn do somethin like that..its happ before in other shows!!

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
areeyyyyy im also a fan of keeping the shitty scenes to a minimal but let veeya's story develope at least! who knows...u guys may like find it interesting!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rashi85

we cana ctually do somehtin bt this..check the pavitra rishta forum   they r also sending mssg 2 stop divorce of manav-archana

we cn do somethin like that..its happ before in other shows!!

Well its of no use because CVs will go ahead with whatever they hv planned...in the past I hv done so many petition and stuffs for different shows ..it never really worked😆..only time it worked was in case of KMH becuase TB said they r coming out with KMH's sequel after public demand😛..so that makes me a proud KMHian😆😳..but in Uttaran's case these type of petitions might not work becuase its already getting trps with such disaster track...so they will not bother to change the track..petitions work only when a serial gets less trps and then the CVs try to see viewer's feedback..
rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well its of no use because CVs will go ahead with whatever they hv planned...in the past I hv done so many petition and stuffs for different shows ..it never really worked😆..only time it worked was in case of KMH becuase TB said they r coming out with KMH's sequel after public demand😛..so that makes me a proud KMHian😆😳..but in Uttaran's case these type of petitions might not work becuase its already getting trps with such disaster track...so they will not bother to change the track..petitions work only when a serial gets less trps and then the CVs try to see viewer's feedback..

jyoti PR is already #1 still they have a petition....then why not this utter nonsense!!
god i have a request intevriew one of the CVs and tell them cum 2 IF regulalry and check our louuuuu for tappu veer relation!!!!
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cant look through 16 pages..but i am with you on this one srk........this chemistry between veer and tapasya is unmatchable...i would rather not comment on the scene!!!😉
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

areeyyyyy im also a fan of keeping the shitty scenes to a minimal but let veeya's story develope at least! who knows...u guys may like find it interesting!

still you believe that a relationship will develop btween ver and taps ...great ....
if veer has littl bit of conscience left ...he should react in a way when taps throws the glasss of water on his face ....that taps would never forget ..
really hate veer ..how can a man be so low ...forget everything what she did in park specially ..
and doesnt he have the courage to face the consequences when he knows he is right and tpas is wrong and doesnt ichcha haave the capability to handle vansh ...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Rashi:Just making the petition does not mean that they will succeed in it...there r so many top show forums which go on making about 10 petitions daily regarding so many stuffs..but they don't really work...take the example of Ekta shows only.. 1000s of petition were made during Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi's time to get Karan and Nandini together and remove Tanya from the picture..but it never happened and instead Tanya got married to Karan..its just a small example...CVs do what they want if their show has ratings..similarly for PR too.,..CVs will go as per their story and will give a damn to the petition..if they hv already planned Manav and Archana's divorce it will happen or if they hv planned to kill Shravni after delivery then divorce might not happen...they will go as per their plan...petition don't really work even if u make them as CVs know how members sign there with multiple names😉😆...thats why its a waste of time..I had done it initially when I was new to serial world but failed many times..so now no interest😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

still you believe that a relationship will develop btween ver and taps ...great ....
if veer has littl bit of conscience left ...he should react in a way when taps throws the glasss of water on his face ....that taps would never forget ..
really hate veer ..how can a man be so low ...forget everything what she did in park specially ..
and doesnt he have the courage to face the consequences when he knows he is right and tpas is wrong and doesnt ichcha haave the capability to handle vansh ...

cvs dont think of all this! as long as TRPs are high they dont give a damn! and anywayz apparently many ppl enjoy veeya otherwise trps wouldnt be so high!