Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
maybe the creatives want opinions....nandish knows that abhi bahut saare tamatar aane wale hai....i have seen rashmi in these sbb...she acts like a total wannabe....🤢🤢.i hope they show some sense and introduce a new girl for him
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i cant even believe that he asked today "kya yeh zaroori hai" areeyyy baap re im really gonna vomit!!!

and that backless costume???
Edited by SRKLuvr - 14 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

i cant even believe that he asked today "kya yeh zaroori hai" areeyyy baap re im really gonna vomit!!!

plz vomit on taps!!!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Hey u keep vomiting every few days and making out forum ganda 😆😆😆 So as a punishment u'll need to write a Veer-Ichcha post like ur veeya 😆😆😆
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shyams

Hey u keep vomiting every few days and making out forum ganda 😆😆😆 So as a punishment u'll need to write a Veer-Ichcha post like ur veeya 😆😆😆

she vomits then she says i hate taps n then she is back  2 her usual tap jhaaap!!!😆
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

didnt veer ask the right thing ...???
he should have asked it before only ...not when taps is busy celebrating her suhaagraat ...😆
and about the costume taps wore - better not to say anything 😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I do not like seeing all this at all cos veer is not even wanting to do...but im glad tapu doesnt carry it throughout...i still dont get why she threw the water
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I do not like seeing all this at all cos veer is not even wanting to do...but im glad tapu doesnt carry it throughout...i still dont get why she threw the water

she threw water to take revenge on veer as he poured a bucket full of water last time ..
yeh toh phir bhi glass hai ..only one glass...
still she has to take care of the remaining water to be poured on veeer ....😆😆
at least now hope that gadha veer comes back to his senses and gives her one tight slap and throws her out ...instead of being afraid of the consequences...
Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
this is absolutely unbelievable!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He backless outfit was yuck too, her facial expressions were like a call girls trying to seduce her man...poor production I tell u...it was plain gross if u ask me!