VeeYa SuhaagRaat Fiasco News:SBB

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Salaam Namaste everyone..I m back with my SBB Update๐Ÿ˜ƒ,...

Before I start today's News..a serious warning for everyone..Tap Haters plsss make sure u all hv booked an ICU in advance before reading this update or watching the video๐Ÿ˜Š..I m reporting from ICU only๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

So today on SBB they showed the shooting of VeeYa's first Suhaagraat๐Ÿ˜Š...Tapwater is dressed as a bride and Veer still wearing the same blue shirt...this time the background song is "Bahon ke darmiyan..do pyaar mil rahein hai" from the film Khamoshi๐Ÿ˜†..now I m not sure if this song is given by Saas-bahu-betiyaan people or its the song which will b used in this scene..mayb we will find out when the episode airs๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Ok so the song is playing and Tapasya is acting like a complete gluestick falling all over Veer's body..she is making Veer touch her waist..she is almost kissing him..her lips even touch Veer's lips once..then she pushes Veer on the bed and jumps over him๐Ÿคฃ...all this while Veer is acting like the grt statue of liberty ..he is doing whatever Tapwater wants him to do..In fact in few scenes it look as if he too is getting mesmerised but trying to control then๐Ÿคข...

If anyone is alive still then follow me further๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Then Nandish and Rashmi interview is shown where only Rash talks and Nand is sitting with his head down as if he is scared of getting eggs and tomatoes from his fans on FB now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

So in the interview./.Rashmi tells that Tapasya genuinely loves her husband and wants to get genuine love from him now..there is no planning or plotting involved here..and also she knows that this will happen because Veer can never look at Ichha sinse she is Vansh's wife๐Ÿ˜‰..Nandish is just nodding his head like a robot which is programmed by Tapwater today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Then they again show the shoot where Robot Veer is on the bed and Tapasya is lying close to his body almost trying to kiss his chest when Veer gets up looking uncomfortable ..but Tapasya again manages to control Robot Veer๐Ÿ˜†..

Then the good news is that the rape doesn't happen๐Ÿ˜ƒ..but bad news is that Tapasya manages to gain some sympathy from Veer in the end with her dialogue

Follow me to know why and how๐Ÿ˜†

Veer is mentally prepared to submit himself to Tapwater but this time its Tapwater who pushes Veer away from her and then tells him that "Tapasya is not so cheap to get love from a dead man like him..she wants his true love but not in this forced manner when he is almost dead in the bed"...Tapwater is in crying mode now while giving this dialogue and this makes Veer think๐Ÿ˜ฒ..his expressions suggest that mayb he is feeling for Tapasya's words as he is giving a "sorry" look๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Session ends๐Ÿ˜†..I hope everyone will hv a happy stay at the ICU after reading this news๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Oh no, Even after doing so much Tapu baba is claiming she is not cheap ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Btw what's it with Nandish, in most of his interviews with Rashmi he doesn't talk much and only Rashmi does all the talking ? May be as u said he is scared of getting eggs and tomatoes from his fans on FB
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my goodnessss!!!1

Jyoti first of alll clap clap clap!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!! u have the patience to write all this n trust me more than getting angry on tap/sad for veer i ave enjoyed the way u have written it..i am completely laughin here at work and my boss thinks ive gone crazy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

now cumin2 veer-tap.....some1 here will be super happy that taps didnt stoop so low ๐Ÿ˜‰
veer wud obv feel like making out with her or what ever u call it..he is a guy..... even the guy does not like a girl..if the girl cums on to him..90% guys GIVE IN!!! thats human..guy tendency !!!!๐Ÿ˜›

but i liked taps dialogue...not the cheapness part but the "dead man" part...i think the creatives snatched this from us here ๐Ÿ˜†

okie and his expressions changin blah blah....does he have ne choice now????good if he starts liking her but atleast expose her yaaar...or nahi as p predicted it wud start real life drama....tho daughter in laws and their fights!!typical!!!

and as far as nandish rashmi r concerned their interviews nandish is alwas likea robot ๐Ÿ˜›

thnkoo jyoti im not in ICU the way u have written this out even some1 in the ICU will start laughing!!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Oh no, Even after doing so much Tapu baba is claiming she is not cheap ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Btw what's it with Nandish, in most of his interviews with Rashmi he doesn't talk much and only Rashmi does all the talking ? May be as u said he is scared of getting eggs and tomatoes from his fans on FB

Shyam I couldn't really get the proper dilaogues..but she said something similar in hindi ๐Ÿ˜†...

Poor Nand look extremely nervous during the interview session..mayb he was thinking about his fan's reaction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I guess CVs r visiting the forum and so they know that this rape idea is not a good one and instead they gave this dialogue from Tapasya's mouth which we keep saying here๐Ÿ˜†...in short they again glorified Tapasya๐Ÿ˜ก
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi85

oh my goodnessss!!!1

Jyoti first of alll clap clap clap!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!! u have the patience to write all this n trust me more than getting angry on tap/sad for veer i ave enjoyed the way u have written it..i am completely laughin here at work and my boss thinks ive gone crazy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

now cumin2 veer-tap.....some1 here will be super happy that taps didnt stoop so low ๐Ÿ˜‰
veer wud obv feel like making out with her or what ever u call it..he is a guy..... even the guy does not like a girl..if the girl cums on to him..90% guys GIVE IN!!! thats human..guy tendency !!!!๐Ÿ˜›

but i liked taps dialogue...not the cheapness part but the "dead man" part...i think the creatives snatched this from us here ๐Ÿ˜†

okie and his expressions changin blah blah....does he have ne choice now????good if he starts liking her but atleast expose her yaaar...or nahi as p predicted it wud start real life drama....tho daughter in laws and their fights!!typical!!!

and as far as nandish rashmi r concerned their interviews nandish is alwas likea robot ๐Ÿ˜›

thnkoo jyoti im not in ICU the way u have written this out even some1 in the ICU will start laughing!!

Rashi I myself don't know how I wrote it all๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†..but it was quite painful to watch ..trust me๐Ÿ˜†

Those VeeYa scenes r nothing less than any torture๐Ÿ˜ญ...I agree its very natural for a man to fall for the girl if she is in such dangerous seducing avataar๐Ÿ˜ˆ..mayb Veer wants to show that he is straight and hv interest in girls ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..

I can see SRKji jumping in the air becuase Tapasya does exactly what SRKji expected her to do๐Ÿ˜†

But now we will see Veer showing all sympathy for Tapwater's condition...nahinnnnnnn๐Ÿคข
rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shyam I couldn't really get the proper dilaogues..but she said something similar in hindi ๐Ÿ˜†...

Poor Nand look extremely nervous during the interview session..mayb he was thinking about his fan's reaction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he alwas luks nervous /shy standin nnext 2 taps!!!! he knws his fans r begining 2 hate him hence he cnt face the camera ne more!!!

I guess CVs r visiting the forum and so they know that this rape idea is not a good one and instead they gave this dialogue from Tapasya's mouth which we keep saying here๐Ÿ˜†...in short they again glorified Tapasya๐Ÿ˜ก naah naah nt that rape idea isnt good infact they r makin us 2 looouu taps by this mahaaan karam of hers of not 2 hug/touch/kiss me which acc 2 them compensates for the rest of torture she has put everyone thru!

rashi85 thumbnail

Rashi I myself don't know how I wrote it all๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†..but it was quite painful to watch ..trust me๐Ÿ˜†

Those VeeYa scenes r nothing less than any torture๐Ÿ˜ญ...I agree its very natural for a man to fall for the girl if she is in such dangerous seducing avataar๐Ÿ˜ˆ..mayb Veer wants to show that he is straight and hv interest in girls ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..

I can see SRKji jumping in the air becuase Tapasya does exactly what SRKji expected her to do๐Ÿ˜†

But now we will see Veer showing all sympathy for Tapwater's condition...nahinnnnnnn๐Ÿคข

i knw i can see tap ur the best posts cumin up sooon lol
veer god...be a guy.....stop getting emotional!!!both brothers r nut cases...one every alternate day finds some truth bt past n then says sorie sorie and the other doesnt utter a word n almost gets raped everyday!!!
where is veer singh bundela goddd!!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail

I guess CVs r visiting the forum and so they know that this rape idea is not a good one and instead they gave this dialogue from Tapasya's mouth which we keep saying here๐Ÿ˜†...in short they again glorified Tapasya๐Ÿ˜ก naah naah nt that rape idea isnt good infact they r makin us 2 looouu taps by this mahaaan karam of hers of not 2 hug/touch/kiss me which acc 2 them compensates for the rest of torture she has put everyone thru!

[/QUOTE]
Rashi but before giving that mahaan dialogue she almost does everythingAngry..then whats the use of that dialogue ??Angry...seriously CVs r making sure that everytime its Tapwater who wins the last round after commiting all the sinsAngry
They r trying to show that this time Tapwater did all the seduction with a honest heart but when Veer acted like a dead man..she herself pushes him away..so in the end Veer will start feeling sorry for her...disgustingAngry
jyoti06 thumbnail

where is veer singh bundela goddd!!!!

He was dead way back when he decides to fall on Tap's feet and accept her as his wife whatever mayb the reason

Now its Veer's clone who is acting๐Ÿ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Poor Nand look extremely nervous during the interview session..mayb he was thinking about his fan's reaction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I guess CVs r visiting the forum and so they know that this rape idea is not a good one and instead they gave this dialogue from Tapasya's mouth which we keep saying here๐Ÿ˜†...in short they again glorified Tapasya๐Ÿ˜ก

Can't bear this glorification of Tapasya the Devil. If she was not cheap she would have never used these antiques with Veer to start with.
On the side not I think Nandish and Rashmi r really enjoying the track and want to drag it so why have just one suhagraat, there could be several attempts like retakes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†