Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

But still Rashi that Digvijay is a very cunning man the way he killed Amoli's hubby...but at least there the evil gets punishment and he is behind bars nowπŸ˜ƒ

over here the evil is getting sympathy from the heroπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..wait is Veer really a hero now ??πŸ€”πŸ˜†

but jyoti BP is ekta's show so i can't trust her, she always make her heroines go back 2 square1. thakur may b in jail now but she'll defntly make him change of heart sudnely & den amoli 4give thakur 4 murdering her husband & go 2 him.🀒🀒🀒πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

she has always done dis type of things in her shows dats why now i"ve totally stopped watching her craps. how cud any1 whos responsible 4 the death of their spouse or murdered da spouse 4give & not just 4give but go on marrying whether 4 taking revenge or simply fall in luv wid dat murderer.🀒🀒🀒 
   may b we 4give sum1 if dats done by mistake but still u can't go on marrying dat prsn.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

BTW its not chemistry its utter cheapness..
it would have been called chemistry if veer would have reacted..

It's trash material, call girl like acting...I can use another word, but I will spare myself from a warning! πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

well , 4 me there was no chemistry...........laughable to use the word chemistry, the man seemed scared n reluctant...n  the woman seemed she has not got ###### for months is so starved, falling over him ..πŸ˜†.............where is the chemistry

well most of the general indian viewrs r not interested in chemistry, who wud watch this wid familyπŸ˜†..wat keeps this show goin is suspense factor  over wat tap wud do next n how her exposure will be sumday..... this is c-grade bollywood or bhojpuri thing....n we r sayin this wud help trpsπŸ˜†

She was desperate alright! πŸ˜† It showed and how!πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Does anyone have production house email, I would love to email them this post of their pure cheapness and trash material on TV.
rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

but jyoti BP is ekta's show so i can't trust her, she always make her heroines go back 2 square1. thakur may b in jail now but she'll defntly make him change of heart sudnely & den amoli 4give thakur 4 murdering her husband & go 2 him.πŸ₯±

she has always done dis type of things in her shows dats why now i"ve totally stopped watching her craps. how cud any1 whos responsible 4 the death of their spouse or murdered da spouse 4give & not just 4give but go on marrying whether 4 taking revenge or simply fall in luv wid dat murderer.🀒🀒🀒 
   may b we 4give sum1 if dats done by mistake but still u can't go on marrying dat prsn.

even i dun trust ekta..cant say nehtin bt bairi piya coz i dun watch it..but knowin ektas other shows...for her woman is alwas vamp!!!but even ekta has kept them in limits,.,
the director of uttaran is just followin ektas footsteps and makin woman cheap!!!!
so bascally competition!!! hehe
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If they follow ekta kapoor..infact even then they will be at the winning end...its a known fact that if ekta had not fought with star plus her serials would be still be on air probably!!!..alot of her serials ran for 3 to 5 or even more years.if i am not mistaken...the creatives will only see what gives them good business......no one is in business to get emotional over a character or pairing or scene...but i  agree on the avoidance of yesterdays scene!!!..but maybe its leading to something...maybe they will show veer getting attracted to her slowly..i mean i am just guessing...i really dont know what they have in mind!!!..i dont really care about veer or tapasya...i would definitely like to see vansh ichha relationship develop...its a very pure one..i think alot of people now like their pairing...

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Divya:She is now the main lead..Colors already made her goddess laksmi in that mothers day spl show..so how can Goddess b ever exposedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Its Ichha who is a side kick now...

Anyways for more torture here is the super video...VeeYa part starts after 3:30 minutes in the following video
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=176872

Watch it everyone with heavy heart😭 ..I want feedbacksπŸ˜†

jyoti i watched it but its quite disgustig & wen i actually watched it in ystrdays epi i felt sick 2 the heart & wanted 2 give a big joota on tapwaters face.🀒🀒πŸ₯±Sleepyin fact i stopped luking at da stupid tactics of taps & started reading dan brown's "angels and demons".

and den like fresh air vancha scene came & i felt "chalo shukr hai kucch toh achha hua aaj ke epi mein."πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

If they follow ekta kapoor..infact even then they will be at the winning end...its a known fact that if ekta had not fought with star plus her serials would be still be on air probably!!!..alot of her serials ran for 3 to 5 or even more years.if i am not mistaken...the creatives will only see what gives them good business......no one is in business to get emotional over a character or pairing or scene...but i  agree on the avoidance of yesterdays scene!!!..but maybe its leading to something...maybe they will show veer getting attracted to her slowly..i mean i am just guessing...i really dont know what they have in mind!!!..i dont really care about veer or tapasya...i would definitely like to see vansh ichha relationship develop...its a very pure one..i think alot of people now like their pairing...

sonia i also don't care abt tapwater but i do care abt veer( not nandish).plz yaar i don't want 2 see veer falling 4 her. how can he fall 4 her whos so cheap, mean , selfish 2 da core, manipulative & disgusting evil🐷

i also admire iccha -vansh but just 4 dem i don't want veer 2 bcum a scapegoat & though i know hes also responsible 4 all dis 2 sum extent.
  vansh-iccha relation"ll develop but veer can go 2 sum oder gal but not wid dat dracula cum vampire. i hate dat ckt 2  the core. wenever i saw her i literally started abusing her, & my mom saysif i don't want 2 see her den i shud go 2 my room but i only wants 2 watch vansh-iccha. actually i can't control myself & my mom says why r u burning urself.😑😑😑🀒🀒
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

sonia i also don't care abt tapwater but i do care abt veer( not nandish).plz yaar i don't want 2 see veer falling 4 her. how can he fall 4 her whos so cheap, mean , selfish 2 da core, manipulative & disgusting evil🐷

i also admire iccha -vansh but just 4 dem i don't want veer 2 bcum a scapegoat & though i know hes also responsible 4 all dis 2 sum extent.
  vansh-iccha relation"ll develop but veer can go 2 sum oder gal but not wid dat dracula cum vampire. i hate dat ckt 2  the core. wenever i saw her i literally started abusing her, & my mom saysif i don't want 2 see her den i shud go 2 my room but i only wants 2 watch vansh-iccha. actually i can't control myself & my mom says why r u burning urself.🀒

hey Tiny, things at home r same 4 meπŸ˜†...my mom says wy do u watch n i just watch it 4 vansh-ichcha scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

no dear i dont wanna spoil my evening as its raining in my city ... and episode no way yaar... my family is already living a colorless life as i have removed colors channel from the play list....πŸ˜†... but tell me why they are showing this torture in installments??? i mean the first session of section was no less than a rape neither the second  .... but still they are not considering it as rape or suhag raat... well the intersting thing that we were watching nat geo...in which we saw the same from the fox pair....πŸ˜†... ok i tell you in natgeo's language....  "taakmaam badh raha ha... mala mala (a grass land) mein ab prajnan ka mosam ha.....yeh mada (tapu) sehvaas key liye iss ner (veer) ko aakarshit ker rahi ha.. per ner abhi tayyar nahi ha....yeh kiya???? mada ko dosra ner mil gaya..... and that seemed to be animal's uttaran    πŸ˜†

shonuu how did i miss this......................rab teri mummy ko 200 yrs ki umar de, she made a girl like uπŸ‘......oh my god, super humorous................i love u shonuuπŸ˜ƒ