Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi loved the concept of FF plz add me to ur pm list
chelsi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is nice concept continue it and pm to me
Heya guys, I have finally updated this FF!
I know most of you must have forgotten about this FF 😆, so Am posting the concept here again! 😳

What if you meet the love of your life after 6 years and
find out that he is engaged?

What if you meet the love of your life after 6 years and find out
that she is still waiting for you?

The story is about Mayank Sharma and Nupur Bhushan who decides to split after their 12th grade, due to family problems. Both promise each other that they will forget each other but first love is hard to forget. Mayank and his mother moves to US where Mayank's maternal Uncle lives and Nupur moves back to her town Morena where she has an ill father and a little sister to look after.

After 6 years Mayank and Nupur confronts each other at their best friend Nisha and Sameer's wedding where Nupur finds out about Jhanvi - Mayank's fiance.

Part 1:

"Nisha?" I heard her voice. Oh my god! I just did. After 6 years, I heard her voice. The very same or may be more melodious and mature. Who you may ask, Nupur of course? Who else? I was standing with Sameer, the groom and my best friend, near the stairs.  I was discussing man's favourite subject, Business. Hearing her voice after 6 years brought back all the memories from the past which I was trying hard to forget. But as it says memories die hard.

It's been 6 years since we haven't talked with each other. It may not sound more but I know what I went through during that period of time. It's like I was living for the sake of living. My life was incomplete, incomplete without her.

After schooling, we all went our own ways and never met. I was moved to US, Sameer moved Delhi with his parents, Nisha came to Simla and she went back to Morena. We were together since year 9. I remember seeing her for the first time. She was new to the school and being the prefect of the school I was asked to show her the school along with few new students. Gosh, she looked adorable in our school uniform. It was white shirt and a grey trouser for the boys and white shirt and a grey skirt for the girls along with maroon blazer for the both. She was nervous, I could tell from her expressions. She was forcing a smile on her face when one of the girls asked her if she was ok.  She nodded slightly with a small smile. I felt as if I was about to faint seeing that magical smile. Gosh, me the Mayank Sharma was literally flattered seeing that smile. Oh well little did I know that she was the one who would change my life forever. But let's not go into that for now.

Back to present, I turned around see the ever so beautiful Nupur Bhushan. I felt my heart beating faster than usual. It was weird, I mean usually its girls whose heart beats seeing boys, but the complete opposite was happening to me. She still looked as gorgeous as she looked 6 years ago. No actually, she looked more gorgeous than before. No, she looked mature. No she was gorgeous than before. Seeing the stupid mind VS heart fight, I decided to divert my attention back to Nupur. My Nupur. Na, that didn't sound right. Nupur is fine. I've lost the right to call her mine. She is just a friend now. Just a friend. There is nothing more between us.

"Nupur?" Nisha screamed in happiness and ran to hug her best friend. Did I say that Nisha and Nupur are best of friends? Well yes, they are best friends. They never hid anything from each other. Even the little thing like what they ate and what time they went to bed, they have to tell each other. Gosh girls. Urgghhhhhhhhh.

Oh well, where was I? Yeah, so there she is standing in front of me but I can't go and talk to her. Not that I am afraid of her but things have changed between us. 6 years ago, we promised each other cuz of which I am helpless today. Things were completely fine until that day. Well let's not go into that yet.

So there she was. Dressed in light pink Chudidaar suit, she looked beautiful as ever. No make up, no artificial facade, just simply her. She was always like this. She was one of those girls, who believed in hiding her beauty. Hell yes, she loved hiding her true self from others. I was exception of course.

One of the most common things between us was that both of us are not good at expressing feelings. We understood each other with silence. What the words were unable to say, the silence said it. There was times when we used to sit together for hours, without uttering a word still our words exchanged.

Sometimes silence speaks the volume. Such was our relationship! A complete different from others and tell you the truth, I loved it.

Now that, I was standing here, looking at her, I saw sorrows and pain in her eyes. May be the sorrows and pain, which was in my eyes. She looked pale, not that she was making it obvious but I know her more than she knows herself. Whenever, she was upset or sad, she would play around with the edge of her scarf. Old habits die hard! Even now, while talking to Nisha, she was fiddling with her dupatta. She had this fake smile playing on her lips. Not that she wasn't happy to attend her best friend's wedding, it was something else; something that only I understood at that point of time.

"Congratulations, Nisha! Mein tere liye bahut khush!" Nupur said, and this time she sounded genuinely happy for her friend. That's the difference between her fake happiness and her genuine happiness. Her happiness would reflect in het tone and especially in her angelic eyes, just the way it was reflecting now. I had this sudden urge of going to her and tell her that she looked beautiful when you smiled, though she already knows that. But compliments are always good, especially with Nupur. She is one nautanki person, full on drama queen. Everything related to her has to be filmy; otherwise it wouldn't be different, as she stated once when I asked her the reason behind her nautanki.

"I am so happy you came, Nupur. School ke baad to tu gayab si hi ho gayi thi. How's Alisha?" Nisha seemed equally happy, seeing her best friend after nearly 6 years. At Nisha's question, Nupur's face went  pale. Something was bothering her and I was sure now.

"She is fine. Woh Milind Bhaiya ke ghar pe hai." Nupur replied, referring to Milind, whom I was yet to meet. Her tone was different. I couldn't make out what it was but something about it just wasn't right.

And then that happened! Her eyes fell on me; she caught me staring at her. And our eyes met, locked in each other, conveying hundreds of emotions that were going in our hearts. It was difficult to describe what I saw was true. She was in pain, in sorrows. There was something in her eyes, a fear or may be a sorrow of losing dear ones. Mere a thought of sent vibrations running down my spine. I shivered at the thought. She was staring right back at me, as if asking questions. At that moment, I understood what was bothering her.

So guys, here is the update. I know it's short. Sorry about that!
Another thing, the FF is from Mayank's pov, so don't get confused 😳
Please leave your honest comments here! 😃

ZoaH

x x

Edited by Ansh_Arti - 13 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful ZO!!! I love the way their eyes conveyed their love for each other!! 😃
.PINK. thumbnail

Zoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

u never pmed me this before😭
how come??!!!!!
*Khaffa muh*
sachi mein I love the concept
so Mayur slpit after 12th grade
Mayu went to US with his mom n Nupur to Morena with her dad
n then 6 yrzz later they meet again
n Mayuzzz faince?!!!!
wow !!!
can't wait to read more
n the siggg chooo cuteeee !!!!
loved it !!!
 Part 1
awwwwww rocking sis I just love this part  sachi mein itzz amazing !!!
so Mayu sees Nupur n Nisha hugging her n Nupur saying congratzz on her marriage with Mayu
awwww I just love how u describe everything u are an amazing writer sis !!!
just love this part have no wordzz for it !! do continue ASAP na !!
I have soo many questionzz about this Mayur
how they met?
why they split?
n many more !!!
n haan plezzz do add me in ur pm list na
luvvv ya🤗
-Lina-
Edited by rkmnsg - 13 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was soooooooo nice i just love it
-sam- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow zoah,
That was beautiful!
Very well written
Continue soon..
Thanks for the pm

-samidha
Nirvrithi thumbnail

Beautiful..... Its really nice... The way you explained past and present ..the feelings and thoughts of Mayank..everything perfect!!😍

alishaL786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!! 😊 Your FF is truly amazing!! 😊 I love it to the core! Thanks for the pm and please update soon!
~Alisha~