Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -athena-

No, I think s/he got it....😉😆

😆😆😆 alright
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pricey28

😲 i can't believe what i'm reading!!!!!!!!!!!! people, especially my fellow WOMEN: JAGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
have some of you completely LOST IT???!!!!! 😲😲 this is my first time being here, so i don't know what its like, and what the fans are like, so i didn't know what to expect when i first started this thread.
anyways. once again, i can't believe what i'm reading. how can anyone, ANYONE, any SANE person support krishna???!!!!!! 😲😲😲 people, what krishna is doing, its NOT NOT NOT NOT love!!!!!!!!! our women need to know this, or else, this kind of atyachar will ALWAYS continue!!!! his "love" for her means nothing, NO-THING, if he abuses her and talks to her the way he does!!!!
and there are actually pratigya haters here???!!!!! 😲😲😲 if anything, she is a HERO!!!!!! and if all this dislike for her, after she fulfills every duty as a wife, and bahu (when she has EVERY RIGHT NOT TO, with these MONSTERS) exist, then what would've happened here if she was like hillary clinton...? i'm just speechless yaar... 

😲

I think most of us like Krishna as a character and that doesn't mean that we like all the aspects found in him. None of us would actually want a husband with exact same qualities.  However, there are certain characteristics that we would like in our husbands as well - for example, his straight-forward nature.... 
Krishna's love for Pratigya is not the mature kind of love but it is a type of love which is referred to as obsessive love and love of beauty.  He fell in love with her because of her beauty and now then later became obsessive about it.  But of course, none of us will support obsessive love.  However, love of beauty is fine to a certain extent (depending on what you think love actually is). 
People like Krishna's character because the way he talks, his looks etc.  His dialogues are always so powerful and to the point. They are also humorous at times.   so this makes us like him more more.  But people (I believe) do not like the way he treats Pratigya. I mean no man has an right to be abusive with a man and vice versa.

I believe Kriya's love story is no where to be seen in the near future.  I mean they haven't even crossed the first stage of their relationship and that is just communicating about each other likes and dislikes.

I hope I stayed on topic and didn't blabber too much.
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Krishna ki sahi saza..ek aur ho sakti hai..Pratigya ki shaadi Nitin se krava k jab unke bachche ho..tab unke dypers dhoye Krishna..

Chaccha thumbnail

Originally posted by: hahastupidme

I think most of us like Krishna as a character and that doesn't mean that we like all the aspects found in him. None of us would actually want a husband with exact same qualities.  However, there are certain characteristics that we would like in our husbands as well - for example, his straight-forward nature.... 
Krishna's love for Pratigya is not the mature kind of love but it is a type of love which is referred to as obsessive love and love of beauty.  He fell in love with her because of her beauty and now then later became obsessive about it.  But of course, none of us will support obsessive love.  However, love of beauty is fine to a certain extent (depending on what you think love actually is). 
People like Krishna's character because the way he talks, his looks etc.  His dialogues are always so powerful and to the point. They are also humorous at times.   so this makes us like him more more.  But people (I believe) do not like the way he treats Pratigya. I mean no man has an right to be abusive with a man and vice versa.

I believe Kriya's love story is no where to be seen in the near future.  I mean they haven't even crossed the first stage of their relationship and that is just communicating about each other likes and dislikes.

Isiliye main kehti hoon "Bhaiyo aur Behno, yeh LUB WUB ke chakkar mein naa padhiyo"...woah...that rhymes too!!! 😆😆
Chaccha thumbnail

Originally posted by: yakkudimag

Krishna ki sahi saza..ek aur ho sakti hai..Pratigya ki shaadi Nitin se krava k jab unke bachche ho..tab unke dypers dhoye Krishna..

Sirf diapers dhone se kaam nahi chalega....wo sabh bhi saaf karna padega 😆😆😆 
Feefi thumbnail
And also Pratigya's character is hated at times because she is not showing her strength. Are these what strong women are like?!?!  Just stay quiet and then when you have a chance to talk to your husband you start yelling at him or telling him that you are not understanding me??

If Pratigya is truly a strong character, than she must be able to speak up to anyone. OK I get it that she has respect for elders but strong women can get their point across with respect. It's not like all strong women are disrespectful....

I'm not sure what to think about Pratigya. In yesterday's episode, she just ordered Krishna to stop the car and just came out and stood there like a statue!  Is this what strong woman is like? 

I think the way they are portraying Pratigya's character is not appealing to me and it could be the reason that people do not like her as much as Krishna...Krishna at least has some powerful dialogues 😆
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rachna789

Sirf diapers dhone se kaam nahi chalega....wo sabh bhi saaf karna padega 😆😆😆 

Sahi baat..

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hahastupidme

Hiii Feefi...Apparently Krishna is after all NOT all that straightforward....Seldom do straightforward people lie....that too so blatantly for selfish reasons....😃
Feefi thumbnail
@Athena 😛 hiiii..

I guess I didn't get my point across, I actually meant that he is straightforward in a sense that his talk is always to the point - I mean no ranting around and not too much chattering...just one sentence can get his point across...Lying is a whole different case. Well, even in this case, he isn't talking too much - he just says that she's pregnant and people believe him..lol.  He doesn't have to explain too much to get his point across... u see what i mean?  lol...Im bad at explaining especially in writing...😆
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Feefi! Welcome BaCk!!! 😊 Too bad, the CVs are bent on ruining the Krishna character and me is sure, even u were disappointed in him!!!

@ pricey28:  Hi! U know, everything u said is bang on RIGHT!!!  And after reading ur comment, me feels a leeetttle bit embarassed to confess that I actually like the Krishna character excluding the JERK he was during the honeymoon mess or the JERK he is being since yesterday's episode!!! 
I like Krishna BCOZ of his love for Pratigya and I still want to believe that his feelings for her are honest and true!!! I think the way he behaves is mostly his own responsibility but its also greatly influenced by his WRONG upbringing which makes Krishna's behavior WRONG and DISGUSTING and since he doesnt realize his wrongs - somewhat makes him into a big idiot!!!  But, since his intro scene, he never came out as a lying coward like he is being from yesterday's episode!!!  I completely agree with u that the way he rants on about 'mardangi' actually makes him more of a coward than a real man!!! 
BCOZ I think his feelings for Pratigya r true, I still believe and expect him to realize his wrongs and change from the animal he is right now to a good human!!! And, ONLY then I expect Pratigya to understand him or love him as well!!!  Coz, the way Krishna is right now, he is NOT worthy of ny sensible woman's love!!!  Loved reading ur comments!!! Welcome to the forums, even though its not one of the greatest day here!!!😉😊