Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am really curious about how the CVs are gonna turn the tables around and make the MW realize his mistakes!!!  Drastic future?  hmmm... well, I think, Pratigya stepped into the drastic future zone when MW and she got married!!! And the MW is just helping her out a lot by making the drastic situations from bad to worse to the WORST - day by day!!!  Dunno how in the world the CVs will resolve this situation without degrading the MW character nymore than they already did!!!😕 *sighhhh* Edited by limits - 14 years ago
pricey28 thumbnail
@athena: i'm very well aware that there are still societies who think the way the thakurs think, but i thought they only existed in societies where the thakurs are from...? 😕 the fact that everyone can use a computer, and have a discussion here on the forum, shows to me that they are NOT from thakurs' society, and are at least somewhat educated. so this is why i'm sooooooooo shocked: that even such people are speaking like this!!! 😲
and are you kidding me yaar, there were actually people here who suggested prati should be raped by shakti???!!!! 😲😲 honestly yaar, this is making me cry thinking about all the REAL women who truly do live in a society like pratigya's, and are tortured like pratigya and kesar...😭😭 this is just so wrong on so many levels...

Edited by pricey28 - 14 years ago
pricey28 thumbnail
@hahastupidme: liking krishna's straightforward nature or finding his talking style humorous, is fine. i'm not objecting to that. even i find him and his father humorous at times. i also liked how he stood up for pratigya at times like with the "name-ceremony" thing (that btw, was just PSYCHOOOOOO!!!!! i mean, who DOES things like that??? 🤢) and i also like how he always dismisses his mother whenever she "kan bharne ki koshish karte hein..." HOWEVER, what's scaring me and shocking me are all the comments like "he is the best, most sweet, most caring pati ever!!!" and how people are actually providing excuses for him, saying its just in his nature, as if that makes it alright, AT ALL. and what's scaring me the most: they're saying that its alright cause he "loves" her???!!!!! i reckon most of these people, who saying such things are women???!!!!!!! that's even scarier!!!
people, again, this is NOT love!!!!!! i know he can die for her, but all that means NOTHING, if he mistreats and abuses her the way he does. i mean, how can there still be his supporters after the april 19th episode???!!!!! what he did and said  in that episode was just heinous, heinous, HEINOUS!!!!!! NO EXCUSE!!!!!!
as for pratigya...i can also understand how some are frustrated with her for not being even stronger. even i feel she should not stay so quiet. she needs to follow her own advice. she tells kesar, she needs to stand up to shakti and not let him treat her like that...but anyways. what's scaring me is the kind of lack of support for her, and now reading athena's comments: how some people suggested she should actually be raped by shakti!!!! 😲 makes me scared and sad thinking about the REAL pratigyas...😭😭Edited by pricey28 - 14 years ago
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
feefi good to see you yaar. we missed you behoodi. so much has changed in the last couple of days. sigh the good old days.
loveanime thumbnail

Originally posted by: limits

I am really curious about how the CVs are gonna turn the tables around and make the MW realize his mistakes!!!  Drastic future?  hmmm... well, I think, Pratigya stepped into the drastic future zone when MW and she got married!!! And the MW is just helping her out a lot by making the drastic situations from bad to worse to the WORST - day by day!!!  Dunno how in the world the CVs will resolve this situation without degrading the MW character nymore than they already did!!!😕 *sighhhh*

limitwaaaaaaa i too am scratching my head so much that my hair is falling out thinking how this is all going to end. what plan does krishna have. i saw the end of today episode only, and he says he will take responsibility for everything. what the fish is going on. so he does have a plan???? what is this plan, when is he going to execute it, or is he going to sit with tunwa and chandu and figure this one out. how can this end well. where is that pillow of mine rip rip rip rip rip rip rip. please end our confused state of mind. if krishna does have a plan can we get some hint please.
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Mrithwaaa.....where have you been the whole day???Never mnd...guess I know the answer...your aunt...:D

@Pricey: Y'day the whole day some of us have been totally distraught with similar thougts - about the real Pratigyas....😔....But I suggest you don't let this forum or the show get to you...Most of the members on this forum are teenagers who have no concept of the reality out there and just fell for Krishna's strong appeal.....a lot of them cannot even differentiate between the real and reel...Its ok...to each their own I guess...

@Mrithwaa: If I tell you what I am scared of, you are probably going to throw a sandal at me....But I will say it anyway....Please make sure you hit me with size 9 1/2 sandals and that too both of them, cos what will you do with the other one anyways....🤣

Ok here is what I think will happen.....We all know something drastic is bound to happen otherwise they wouldn't have introduced this silly track....

1. There will come a point when Prat will not be able to take it anymore and will just blurt out the truth...

2.That will completely infuriate Krishna and on the top of it his father will totally trash him calling him a 'na mard'...His brother will add some fuel to the fire and humiliate him further...

3.Krishna in that rage will go and take it out on Prat....🤢😔😒😭

*shudder*

loveanime thumbnail

Originally posted by: -athena-

Hiii Mrithwaaa.....where have you been the whole day???Never mnd...guess I know the answer...your aunt...:D

@Pricey: Y'day the whole day some of us have been totally distraught with similar thougts - about the real Pratigyas....😔....But I suggest you don't let this forum or the show get to you...Most of the members on this forum are teenagers who have no concept of the reality out there and just fell for Krishna's strong appeal.....a lot of them cannot even differentiate between the real and reel...Its ok...to each their own I guess...

@Mrithwaa: If I tell you what I am scared of, you are probably going to throw a sandal at me....But I will say it anyway....Please make sure you hit me with size 9 1/2 sandals and that too both of them, cos what will you do with the other one anyways....🤣

Ok here is what I think will happen.....We all know something drastic is bound to happen otherwise they wouldn't have introduced this silly track....

1. There will come a point when Prat will not be able to take it anymore and will just blurt out the truth...

2.That will completely infuriate Krishna and on the top of it his father will totally trash him calling him a 'na mard'...His brother will add some fuel to the fire and humiliate him further...

3.Krishna in that rage will go and take it out on Prat....😭

*shudder*

no athenwa i am not going to throw sandals. I am going to wear them, walk over to you and say this is definitely a possibility. 🤢
loveanime thumbnail
you think this is what this is all about. they are setting up a platform for marital rape. that article was true after all?????????? deep breaths well if that is the case then we should all pack up and enjoy the summer outside. nice weather out.
Edited by loveanime - 14 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And then I can hug you and cry...because I am truly feeling so sad and depressed since y'day thinking about the real women who must be facing such dire circumstances as we speak....

You know I used to feel so agitated even if my dad so much as shouts or glares at me, let alone raising a hand....I used to feel so chocked up and breathe less and completely humiliated...And here we are talking about a grown up women getting humiliated in their husbands' hands...(both Kesar and Prat... and please I don't buy the bull about Krish juuuust held her neck, or didn't even r**e her because he has a heart of gold bla bla bla...)....

[Girls I am a bit sleepy as its way over my bed time...so excuse me if I sound like a blabber...]

loveanime thumbnail
hey athenwa sorry didnt read the first line of your post. oppsssssss yes my aunt all day. when she went to sleep i would sneak away and try post something. it is night so i am trying to catch up. i dont even know what i feel anymore.